Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nissan Vs Kia Rio 2012 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Vs Kia Rio 2012 (1336 Views)

Nissan Vs Toyota Cars / Ferrari Girls Vs Kia Girls ! / Purchasing A New Kia Rio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Vs Kia Rio 2012 by ameeno: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2012
hi hi everyone please take a minute and drop your suggestion here for me as am in a delima of which car to buy....i want a car that is durable and strong and am working with a limited budget which leaves me 2 options between the Kia rio 2012 and a nissan...which do you think is a better product in terms of strength and durability.
Re: Nissan Vs Kia Rio 2012 by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2012
A Nissan what?? undecided

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Nissan Vs Kia Rio 2012 by Denn(m): 5:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Dear op
We have different badges under the nissan name. Can you be more specific?

If to compare cars on the same level, the rio can be compared to the nissan versa.

Me personally, I don't think the guys in nissan budget car units mix with their counterparts in the high end car departments. The versa is the most crappy looking jap budget car I have seen on nigerian roads....

I prefer the rio.

And for guys that would say korean cars are poorly built cars, please note that their recent designs have come of age.honda and toyota were in d same mockery league when they first came out

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever / Replacement Of New Plate Number / Tyre Pull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.