Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,887 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (17821 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by chreldb(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Babzilla: even if the son is a robber, rapist , or killer the mother wont admit it.

Is this statement necessary at all? This is just wickedness. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by kandiikane(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2012
jessMena: I feel so sad abt d whole incident dat I don't even know wat 2 fink or say..initially I was crying when I saw d video,den later I got very angry n wanted d village burnt to ashes but looking @ it now dere r children dere too dat may not blike d adults when dey grow up,so destroying d village will b 2 much but all we want is 4 d police 2 fish out those dat carried out d brutal killings n let justice b served....we seek justice

You should gather up people and go out in the street to protest for justice, nau?
Babzilla: even if the son is a robber, rapist , or killer the mother wont admit it.

Even if he molested your nyash, noone has the right to take the law into his own hands and brutally killed someone else.

Animals,that's what these killers are.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2012
You people should stop spreading lies abeg, its no longer 5:30, 6:30 am again abi? Its now 3 am, mscheew.

Even if those boys were caught by 12 midnight sef, it still no excuse to kill them in such a horrible manner, some people here talk as if they didn't pass through school, many students did one stupid thing or the other while in school, people should stop acting like saints.
Students come back from parties, clubs, shows, night class etc at 5 am or even 4 am sef so that's no surprise, they could be coming from anywhere.
Bottomline is no one deserves such a barbaric death. Take heart ma, the lord will console you and give you justice\peace.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2012
U people should stop making noise here and go and join the protest in Uniport! Carry ur guns and ur matchets and march down to aluu! Nigerians, una too like talk!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2012
Even if he molested your nyash, noone has the right to take the law into his own hands and brutally killed someone else.

Animals,that's what these killers are.[/quote]

No go there o! If you molest my nyash na die u go die!
gay!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by azimibraun: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2012
First Mr David mark shld lead a delegation to PH to condole the families of the dead boys(kids) I can never do dat which dis boys suffer 2 a python. Let a joint section of the legislature watch dt vide and den take a collective decision..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by pyyxxaro: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2012
yemi2plus2: Too bad

IS THIS PART 5 angry sad.........
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by DANILSA(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:

[b]To add to your questions.....

1. 5 boys go to collect a loan by 5 am in the morning from one person.. 'Hmmmm'..

2. Who is this person that they went to collect the loan from?! Name, department, e.t.c..

3. Reports say they were 5 in number.. Same report says they went to collect loan, same report says the 5th person escaped, All their parents say they werent cultists... YET!! The 5th person has fled the scene.. Not to safety, but into obscurity.. What is chasing this 5th person away.. Why hasnt he presented himself to the police to clear up the msiconception about their activities in Aluu community that morning.. WHY IS HE STILL IN HIDING!!!?

4. Why did it take so long to kill them.. Its popular believe that they were caught between 5am and 7am in the morning hours, and they werent killed till mid day.. What events transpired between the time of apprehension and final execution.. Did the boys tell their side of the story?! If so, what convinced the vigilante to find them guilty and still execute them..

5. Everybody seems to have agreed with the story of 'they went to recover a loan from a notorious cultist student'.. Now, be that as it may, why is the name of the debtor student so elusive?! Infact, shouldnt that be the easiest thing to find out?! Afterall, popular gist also has it that he is a NOTORIOUS cultist anyways.. Also it would be at this students house that would have been apprehended, and the debtor student would have been the accuser at the jungle justice court.. WHAT IS THE SAID DEBTORS NAME, IS HE A STUDENT OF UNIPORT?! IF SO, WHATS HIS DEPARTMENT?!

6. Why did it take so long for the police to respond.. Im sure there is a police station in the area, a Patrol Van in the area and yet they didnt show up until after the kilings.. So does this mean that nobody in the crowd reported the matter for over 4 hours that the savagery lasted?!

7. Some say they were caught in an empty building with a laptop and blackberry's, smoking weed.. Now marry that with 7am in the morning and it leaves a big question in the minds of people..

8. Where are the laptops and phones that they were caught with and the other weapons as well?!

[/b]
WE NEED ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed THANKS GUY.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Leadn(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: They went to the debtor's house by 5am, not 3am

Even 5am is something else!

But the bastards behind their death would find their own in a more horrid way! Aluunatics!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by kandiikane(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
azimibraun: First Mr David mark shld lead a delegation to PH to condole the families of the dead boys(kids) I can never do dat which dis boys suffer 2 a python. Let a joint section of the legislature watch dt vide and den take a collective decision..
Collective decision about what? The perpetrators need to be brought to justice that's all the decision they need to make.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by azimibraun: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
What did the member representing Aluu constituency and senator say abt dis? Isn't it enof 2 mk dem resign in shame if dis is what dia ppl cn do 2 d image of Nigeria? A senator nt hving his boys on ground in his constituency to avoid such a Horror its a shame.and I still ask, wia is Mr president in all of dis?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by hadasha: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Its horrible..as if they were rats. I know for sure that those who participated in the killing aήϑ who were all looking have one way or the other committed a crime worth killing..I really pray that the parents will have the heart to bear their loss..I even heard that Ugonna is d only son aήϑ the mum couldn't survive the loss. May God reveal these evil aήϑ heartless men IJN..Amen
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jessMena(f): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Mad Cow]d guy is very notorious but he's no longer a student because he graduated 2007 but still living around d sch...d vigilante knows him very well n A̶̲̥̅♏ suspecting he paid dem because d vigilante n d notorious cultist were d only ones dat knew d guys never stole a laptop or phone but dey misled d oda villagers 2 beliv d guys were thieves n dat was γ̲̣̣̥ dey killed dem immediately b4 d truth will com out n dey succeeded..anywayz God is watching dem 4 harboring n helping a notorious cultist n even killing 4 him...Loyalty I guess but dey shud b asking wat d guy is still doing dere even afta graduation but d poor innocent children were too young 2 confront such a person dat has bn dere 4 more dan 13yrs...dese kids just came 2 sch 4 crying out loud n r no match 2 d beast
God will help us

[. Everybody seems to have agreed with the story of 'they went to recover a loan from a notorious cultist student'.. Now, be that as it may, why is the name of the debtor student so elusive?! Infact, shouldnt that be the easiest thing to find out?! Afterall, popular gist also has it that he is a NOTORIOUS cultist anyways.. Also it would be at this students house that would have been apprehended, and the debtor student would have been the accuser at the jungle justice court.. WHAT IS THE SAID DEBTORS NAME, IS HE A STUDENT OF UNIPORT?! IF SO, WHATS HIS DEPARTMENT?!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Chiefpriest(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2012
you are just as stupid as your questions,every higher institution host comunity in nigeria can tell a student frm d native.d killers were 1000% aware that they were murdering young students they see daily.no I attended two higher instititions and lived off k so dont tell me seeing student late at night is news dont you attend shows,night reading and leaving campus or friends house late?maybe u attended part time with lasu.dat village is wicked.
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by abdulstech: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2012
This community are worse than boko haram
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by sylve11: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2012
@ super1759 and madcow, good questions from u. . .but still this is not a good way to die. The government and school authority should find out the truth and prosecute whosoever is found guilty! cool
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by brownsug(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate

So those kids have a friend who has a gun?and have d gut to go after a debtor at 3 am, d aluu pple were given clue dats interesting
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
God heal this family cry cry
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by somegirl1: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:

2. Who is this person that they went to collect the loan from?! Name, department, e.t.c..

3. Reports say they were 5 in number.. Same report says they went to collect loan, same report says the 5th person escaped, All their parents say they werent cultists... YET!! The 5th person has fled the scene.. Not to safety, but into obscurity.. What is chasing this 5th person away.. Why hasnt he presented himself to the police to clear up the msiconception about their activities in Aluu community that morning.. WHY IS HE STILL IN HIDING!!!?

if you were the 5th person, will you come out? do you realise he will be tortured and questioned, even more than the arrested villagers, by the police in this upside down society that is nigeria?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by kalufelix(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: They went to the debtor's house by 5am, not 3am
even at dat. It §till doesn't sound. Normal. 1,2,3,4 guys jst woke. up b4 5am and planned to go to a debtors house ...ah tink we are still missin sumtin here
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by zuchyblink(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2012
Nigerians are blood suckers:british&nigeria/biafran war blocked,ritual killing,bakassi boys,boko haram,one chance boys,the death of aguiyi ironsi,the death of m'tala muhammed,abacha to mention but a few.
most nigerian derive joy in sucking ppls blood

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
what is the name of the only zoo in the world that has political parties,senates of animals and a presidential hive?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by drnoel: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
They say the villagers all ran away. What bullshit!!! angry angry We happen to be in 2012 and there are videos and pictures of the brutal act all splashed online. The faces of the pepetrators were clear to see on all the videos and pictures, definitely people know these people.....Its a sad day 4 nigeria
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Chiefpriest(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Very intelligent you went to school,,dont mind d foolish hypocrites here.love you girl for this.
freecocoa: You people should stop spreading lies abeg, its no longer 5:30, 6:30 am again abi? Its now 3 am, mscheew.

Even if those boys were caught by 12 midnight sef, it still no excuse to kill them in such a horrible manner, some people here talk as if they didn't pass through school, many students did one stupid thing or the other while in school, people should stop acting like saints.
Students come back from parties, clubs, shows, night class etc at 5 am or even 4 am sef so that's no surprise, they could be coming from anywhere.
Bottomline is no one deserves such a barbaric death. Take heart ma, the lord will console you and give you justice\peace.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by nedu2000(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Leadn:

Even 5am is something else!

But the bastards behind their death would find their own in a more horrid way! Aluunatics!
I'm a graduate of uniport,& was privileged 2 lend money 2 people at one time or the other,at times these people dodge U̶̲̥̅̊ & the best time 2 go 4 ur money is very early in the morning b4 d debtors leave....#the dead don't talk

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by dramaqueen1(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2012
I curse all the generation of aluu community
Mischievious death shall be their portion IJN
After seeing the video I've been havun trouble
Sleeping!talkmore of the parents of this boys
Even if they were cultist even if they were robbers
They didn't deserve that kind of horrible death
#Teamwipeoutaluu#

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Goldieluks: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2012
drnoel: They say the villagers all ran away. What bullshit!!! angry angry We happen to be in 2012 and there are videos and pictures of the brutal act all splashed online. The faces of the pepetrators were clear to see on all the videos and pictures, definitely people know these people.....Its a sad day 4 nigeria

I wonder why they ran away. I thought they did what they did because, their village is being terrorized by robbers??
They should come out and face the police and the law, no need for them to go hiding. Bloody barbaric cowards.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ProGSM(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Rivers state government should seize the whole land covering Allu community and hand it over to Uniport.

Alluu land should be closed down completely. Completely.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by BeautyQueen1: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2012
I wonder, i wonder............. i just wonder. pple should be mindful of what they say. Even if they were thieves, they shouldn't have been killed that way. What's the future of our yet unborn children. I WIPE cry
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by azimibraun: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Bottom line d gruesome murder is a fact evry oda thin is jst one assumption and romour or d oda. Let's stay with d fact first.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2012
drama queen: I curse all the generation of aluu community
Mischievious death shall be their portion IJN
After seeing the video I've been havun trouble
Sleeping!talkmore of the parents of this boys
Even if they were cultist even if they were robbers
They didn't deserve that kind of horrible death
#Teamwipeoutaluu#

I can't even get my mind of it, haven't been myself since i watched that video.
Destruction shall be allu's portion. IJN!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by akagaba(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2012
redcliff:

[size=40pt]THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED[/size]
Shut up! ALUU IS CURSED N NOT MY COUNTRY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Port-Harcourt Alumni Association Visit Jonathan / Southern Reps Back Region’s Govs On 2023 Presidency, PIB, Electoral Act / Gov. Ameachi & Patience Jonathan In 2010 ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.