Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (17623 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Will the truth ever be heard of this story?

I will never wish this kind of death on even my worst enemy.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by malipalina: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: They went to the debtor's house by 5am, not 3am

even the films being circulated don't in any way portray dark hours in the night. i tink smbdy is not saying the truth here!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by brainpulse: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate

No matter what they did, they dont deserve to die this way. This is inhumanity against humanity of the first order. World acclaimed terrorist were not killed in this manner. Adulf hitler didnt suffer this fate. But for some-one of flesh and blood to go through this pains of seeing death before the main death is evil against man-kind from people we can call beast.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by abakiki(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
kalufelix: even at dat. It §till doesn't sound. Normal. 1,2,3,4 guys jst woke. up b4 5am and planned to go to a debtors house ...ah tink we are still missin sumtin here

please if you want to catch a debtor that has been evading you, what time would you suggest one goes? Truly i agree they may not have made the best move (as expected of guys their age), but for whatever reason they went there, they did not deserve to die like that.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
babanifada: shut the Bleep up jor..even armed robber shouldnt be killed in that manner...only animal who blong in d jungle will talk the way u r talking..onyara oshi!
im yet 2 c the jungle u live in rabid dog
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Cruzgee: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
what I know is that, blood had been shed - either innocent blood or otherwise. The voice of the people is the voice of God! We jointly condemn this barbaric act by Aluu people. The blood of these boys will not rest till eternity. From now henceforth, Aluu community is cursed! the natives, both young, old and the generation yet unborn will take part in the punishment on them. I can imagine the blood of these boys crying for justice and quick vengeance!!!!!!!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by awesomet1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by smokeyupu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanminister: IF THE HEART OF MAN IS THIS DESPERATELY WICKED AS TO PLANK OUT THE HEAD OF A YOUNG BOY, THEN CHURCHES AND PASTORS SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME!

WHY IS THE TEACHING OF OUR LORD NOT HAVING A DESIRED EFFECT ON THE COMMUNITY AND NATION IN GENERAL?

HAVE WE OUTLIVED OUR USEFULNESS & RELEVANCE?

THE KILLERS OF THE BOYS AS WELL AS WATCHERS MIGHT EVEN BE CHOIR MEMBERS AND USHERS IN A CHURCH. WATCHING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING IS TO SUPPORT THE

ACTION OF THE SLAYERS. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE PULL THESE BOYS OUT OF THE FIRE AT THE LAST MINUTE BY STANDING 'IN THE GAP'?

THE SOCIETY WE LIVE NOW IS SO FRAGILE & VOLATILE IT ONLY TAKES A LOCAL PERSON TO SHOUT THIEF THIEF ON A PERSON AND YOU WILL SEE THE PERSON AS A CORPSE

THE NEXT FIVE MINUTE!

THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS HAVE SURELY BEEN SLAIN ACROSS THE NATION AND ITS CRYING OUT FOR VENGEANCE.

I THINK THIS GENERATION HAS TO DIE OFF BEFORE EVERYTHING BECOMES CLEAN!
May their souls rest in peace ! Everybody can't give their lives to Christ becos we are at liberty to heed to the word of God or not. God isn't forcing any one to be HIS follower.Your going to church can't help you cos it's like having mentally derailed people in a Psychiatric center been attended to by A psychiatric doctor who is hoping that some day the patients(mad guys)will be normal soon. See the church to be that ''PSYCHIA '' ! It is well -Shalom
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by megareal: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
tpapi: pls can u send me d link

http://adelajaadeoye..com/2012/10/uniport-students-burn-to-death-video.html
But be prepared to weep.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
1stCitizen: Rivers state government should seize the whole land covering Alu community and hand it over to Uniport.

SECONDED
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by sunkoye: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
still whining in emotions...as an adult it amazed me hw scared i can be and my emotional response to the barbaric horror. i had troubles watch horror movies wen i was younger until i luckily saw "behind the scene" of waz craven nightmare. thereafter, i used to be a proud collectors of scary films not until the Allu community crossed the line. surprisingly it was only a picture and narration of pple that gave the beastly footage a close attention that change the way i see humans around me and also got me shivers. my next door neighbor might be a potential psychopath. the question is -how do i recognize a murderer? do they smile differently? do they also have loved ones? can i know wen some1 has hate within? what makes them different from other normal humans before their beastly act. fine everybody does not like the sound of death but we will surely die one day. but trust me how am goin to die is a matter of concern to me! my God pls help me and other concerned fellows. i fink matt.24 fit in here!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by nifemi01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
jigawatts: I just dont wanna imagine what the family is going thru mehnn ..... cry cry cry , My own popsy has been kidnapped since June 10, 2012 (Alhaji Gawat) making it 93 days today...... Nigeria is turning to sumtin else embarassed GOD HELP US embarassed
seriously dude? Ur popsy is missing and u re still on nairaland?
No offence o, but do u really hate him dat much?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by OilSubsidy: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
I wonder how those boys that were planking them will be feeling now. Gosh! they committed murder and were filmed committing murder!! Choi!!

That one I saw in that picture hitting them with the big wood does not look like a vigilante to me at all. Looks more like a student from his dressing. I wish the truth of the matter comes out and the killer names published. Won't be surprised to see some students on that list. GOD HAVE MERCY!!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
megareal:

http://adelajaadeoye..com/2012/10/uniport-students-burn-to-death-video.html
But be prepared to weep.

Bros, please stop sharing this video
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Ehijess(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Super1759]So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate . Most painful but to dem,may they rest in peace.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jimei0602: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Be yourself. That’s when you’re beautiful. [img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by egbetokuns(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
With all the question and unanswered question I quite agree upon one thing that the killing is bad I remember our days at agbowo ib when landlord report that some student in som house are many and doing some hiding things in the area due to consistence attack they arrest those boys and at end of day those boys are purely clean of alleged student funny as long Ɣ☺ΰ ar a student Ɣ☺ΰ have a lot of mind that diff wit others those boys can move anytim at night so far they ar more than one plz let correct oursef dat they are artist as well as form allu people ar gulty of offence
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by abifoluwa: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
nifemi01:
seriously dude? Ur popsy is missing and u re still on nairaland?
No offence o, but do u really hate him dat much?
so he is supposed to kill himself, do u knw wat he is going thru. u want him to be miserable for the past 93 days?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Coldfeet(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
10yrs ago i asked my best friend Nnamdi to drive me to Idumota, we were almost done shopping when I decided to enter one shop and see what they have, Nnamdi was tired! Of following me around laden with my bags so he decided to sit in the shop to finish his drink and also collect my change before going to the car to wait for me while i continued. On getting to the car I didn't find him I tried his number switched off so I went back to the shop only to see a crowd gathered close to it I pushed my way closer from what I was hearing it seems they caught a thief! I wanted to see if Nnamdi was in the crowd so I yelled his name.... Nnamdi was half dead blood was all over his body he only had his boxers on! with a tyre round him!! I threw myself on him screaming he is not a thief!!! The girl in the shop I left him had raised an alarm that he took her money which she kept in her drawer and nobody bothered to investigate before they pounced on him! It was the intervention of a mobile policeman that prevented that mob from lynching me as well. It was he who asked if the girl was sure she checked properly and asked her to go check again and as she pulled out the whole drawer the envelope containing the money fell out!! Am thanking God everyday that Nnamdi survived but unfortunately Chidiaka, Ugonna, Lloyd, and Tekena did not!!! Like aluu, people with blood flowing in their vain stood by at Idumota and watched my friend almost burnt to death!! Like I swore that day all those who stood by and those who actually did the beating and burning of these four young men will NEVER!!!! Know peace! they will die in a worst manner!! The earth will spit their corpse out! Whatever they lay their hands on will never prosper! Their names will be wiped off forever!! Rejection will be their shadow! Sorrow will be their companion!! In Jesus Name Amen!!!! I can't watch that video because I already know what's in it! And no human being should have to die in that manner its just not normal!! somebody,s son, brother, friend and lover and a human like me got killed like a dog? Forgive me Lord but this is one of those time I will have to question You, Father why? Nne Chidi! Nne Ugo! Nne Tekena! Na Nne Lloyd biko kasie nu obi!! Chukwu nonyelu unu oga di nma.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
vanminister: THE SOCIETY WE LIVE NOW IS SO FRAGILE & VOLATILE IT ONLY TAKES A LOCAL PERSON TO SHOUT THIEF THIEF ON A PERSON AND YOU WILL SEE THE PERSON AS A CORPSE

THE NEXT FIVE MINUTE!

This is it! I hope all those trying to 'act rational' in a bid to see themselves as the 'voice of reason' and writing long speeches on a barbaric case as this, would act 'rational' if they find themselves in such a situation.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ObaAllen: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by egbetokuns(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Any question we ask oursef here are not useful coz what right does allu people has to turture and killed student without inform SUG or handover it to to police if those boys are anytin else I believ they intentional killed those boys plz let's join hand together and stop this kind of killing in our coutry. Either Ɣ☺ΰ are working now believe Ɣ☺ΰ wil loveone or family to be in thgat position later in life or think about your children
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Abujabir24: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
jigawatts: I just dont wanna imagine what the family is going thru mehnn ..... cry cry cry , My own popsy has been kidnapped since June 10, 2012 (Alhaji Gawat) making it 93 days today...... Nigeria is turning to sumtin else embarassed GOD HELP US embarassed
Salam Jigawaat. Pls are u a brother to one sister I know. I think she is the Ameerah of one particular university.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Funny enough, d actual robbers robbing dat community,will be among those dat killed those poor boys. Eternal life grant them & may perpetual light shine upon them. Amen
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by moscobabs(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
heya.....u r Alhaji Gawat son?sowi ...i pray he wud b release soon ishiah Allah Alhaji is still useful for the world he must not die like dat
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Alalabi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Let's even assume they were found guilty... But does that call for that gruesome judgement.. Is there no police in the area that they may be handed over to... Why shld they take judgement into their own hands... Infact this country is gradually turning to something else
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by fairygeh(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
cry cry cry cry,cant stop crying,i realy feel for this woman.God shall not spare the lives of this evil doers.they shall suffer,dey shall go through a worse situation.all of them who saw,watched and even could video this barbaric act.my God will never forgive them,they are cursed eternally.for making a mother mourn over her young promising son,this is the height of wickedness,unthinkable,unbelievable act.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jumobi1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
I need to know what the 5th guy that escaped did to help his friends. Did he shoot his way out and not theirs? Did he go into hiding and not alert authorities/relatives ASAP?
It bothers me that the parents had a hard time locating the site when the 5th guy could have taken them there..
I don't know the truth but I pray the 5th guy did all he could for his friends.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Tosman12(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
No mata what dey did the guy lightning the matches is devil.....i dont pray for the gov. Justice but God almighties justice as well...
The student that video such act will also be purnish and all that withness it happen and did nothing.....
Haba...haba....haba.....its not fair atoll..........dey should have given those guyz chances na.....dont the elders have kids in foriegn land? Cant dey just hand over to police?..where is d peace,were is those pple's conscience to human lives?
There is God oooo.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by beethomas: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shrouded in mystery is the death of D' aluu 4
Uniport is my alma mata and of a truth aluu community have dealt
A hard blow to us all cos back in my days in uniport the aluu indigenes
Were notriously known for their tendency to steal, rape and molest our
Students yet no harm was done to them. Now they take from us for sons, brothers,friends, soulmates, fathers, friends. The blood of the innocent have risen up to heaven,an answer will come shortly.
Vengance is the Lords and Justice will prevail
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Emary(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
@babzilla, your comment is not called for. Even animals have rights in the rest of the world. People are prosecuted if they kill animals brutally, not to talk of their fellow human beings. These boys murderers acted in the most inhumane manner possible and should be dealt with.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by mamagee3(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
The boy had a laptop since he was a child

One of the reasons I believe they were innocent.

May their souls rest in peace!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!! / Pres Buhari Congratulates D’Tigers For Beating China, Qualifying For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.