Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated (13074 Views)

Dangote Interview / Dangote Interview Was Coordinated Properly / Outcome Of Dangote Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2012
victorian: @brokoto, sorry but your statements do not make headway..
need i say more? Ok lemme try. . . @1st bolded, you do realise the guy is a business man right? Abi are the drivers just going to drive empty trucks around the country without bringing in revenue for his business?.... pls which buisness person or enterprenuer in this world will employ pple that will bring no returns in his /her buisness or company.. Graduates are employed for precise and efficient delivery..If everyone is a Boss, how will buisness grow, how will companies emerge and expand?.. No wonder,most companies fail and packup, due to your ideaology of thinking how your input will make the company grow bigger, simply beefing the employer sad. At least Dangote and other successful buisness men think beyond the box ,took the bull by the horn, started from somewhere and are now feeding millions of people in the country...Alot of people, appreciates and prayer for him daily, thats something u wont be able to understand... sad
madam you didnt understand me at all. I'm gonna ignore the veiled insults and clarify you. I was refering to the guy who said its better to buy a car for a man rather employ him to drive for you. That statement meant that Mr. Dangote wants drivers because he needs people to convey his goods from one place to another in order to generate revenue for his pocket. Why would you just buy cars and give it free of charge to someone else and then call yourself a business man. If you had read my other posts, you'd have understood that i was on the side of the enterpreneur.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by clip: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2012
I ve said it before God bless Dangote.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by femliany(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2012
If all those goats like:madueke,okonjo,buhari,and others can give back to the economy like dangote,this unemployment will be reduced but rather,they will retrench and fix there family members to the few available ones created by govt.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by tundemmate238: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Hello peeps. How r we sure dat dangote wil not change his decision concerni d monthly salary as evry1 dat has done d interview keep sayin d salary dey r expectin shuld b 70k to 80k. Whch means he can stil reduce d salary 4rm 300k or 250k to 100. Just sayin ooo.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by YungG(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Billyonaire: How was it poorly coordinated ? You did not give details. Were you not successfully hired as a Truck Driver ? Sorry if you lose out.

pls can some teache me how to upload pic and how to post topics and news here in nairaland.
HELP ME OUT ...thank u all
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by buchibabe: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Is it only for guys? Abi babes no dey drive truck ni?
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jude33084(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Godman_n: Rubbish. I would rather be a farmer than to drive truck. farming takes more brain work amd is better on the long run.

grin grin
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jude33084(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2012
buchibabe: Is it only for guys? Abi babes no dey drive truck ni?

There where ♍☺re than 30 females Őᵑ monday τhe 9th. I guess they all have ∂ greater chance smiley
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2012
jhydebaba: Nija graduates know too much and na un/underemployment dey kill una go.
Person wan save una asssss, una still go dey spew rubbish up n down.
If u ve a fore sight, u should know dis kinda tin can't be that organised in Lagos or was the interview scheduled for New York city?
Who is not organised: Would be graduate truck drivers or Dangote staff? No be una (graduate) dey disorganized arrangement.
All thanks to a member of nairaland (Foster Cat) who brought papers from his house and was there before 6am to ensure that we can write names according to how we arrive the venue, my humble sef arrived at 6:05am and by 9:30am (tuesday) or thereabout I was through with the interview.

So to the best of my knowledge d interview was okay considering the crowd and the way some frustrated peeps behave.

Abeg, give me my truck make I go deliver cement joor.

God bless U̶̲̅ jare wink I belive those complaining are gatecrashers angry

1 Like

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Ogundale(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Men naija is a !!! Let me reserve my thought.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by emenim(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2012
This is to proof the level of unemployment ravaging this country Nigeria, and the Govt will be deceiving themselves that they have created this nuumber of jobs and stuff like that. NAija Wake up
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2012
@Emenim. Are you at the Lagos Center?

I weep for the future of the country.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by fashrules: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Tantrums getting thrown everywhere, I agree some scumheads are derailing this post tho. Can someone please tell us exactly how the interview did go in details. I believe that's the fundamental purpose of this post!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Mojibola(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2012
After 5+(x=1) years just to study enginering....to drive truck?..i choose to be different!
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by sleek29(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2012
Nigerian youths chase jobs just for the money, but I have decided to be different, I rejected the offer given to me by the company I served with and I got my preferred job without knowing anybody. I can't imagine spending 5 years in school to go and drive a truck!, Never, and for those saying that Nigerians do worst abroad, well I'm not one of them intellectually lazy Nigerians, I weep for the future of this country, the same Dangote would employ foreigners for the positions that should be occupied by graduates driving trucks. I weep for this country. My father would turn in his grave if he knew a son he spent so much to educate is driving a truck, some of us still have dignity
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Debeloved87(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2012
sleek29: Nigerian youths chase jobs just for the money, but I have decided to be different, I rejected the offer given to me by the company I served with and I got my preferred job without knowing anybody. I can't imagine spending 5 years in school to go and drive a truck!, Never, and for those saying that Nigerians do worst abroad, well I'm not one of them intellectually lazy Nigerians, I weep for the future of this country, the same Dangote would employ foreigners for the positions that should be occupied by graduates driving trucks. I weep for this country. My father would turn in his grave if he knew a son he spent so much to educate is driving a truck, some of us still have dignity
yesssss ooooo...tell them..lol.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by nonesense: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
searay: Dangote thx 4 inviting me, but I have to be different from my father
Yeah, you gat to be different from him because he is a Danfo driver while you are dreaming to be an executive truck driver grin grin motorboy watz ur side if Okada no dey, i wan drop dangote cement for here cool
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Joe980: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
See men dem...Logistics Managers. One Naijiriyaaa

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
I did my interview today and it was properly conducted. They used a public address system to call in invited interviewee on the basis of first come first serve.

I was asked why I wanted to drive a truck with an impressive CV like this?
Who else did his interview in Lagos today?

Hear me telling him how much I love to drive . . .
Finally, he had this to tell me ' I hope this courage and confidence carries you through.'
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by iyke648(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
abeg is it posible 4 sm1 to gatecrash at d interview venue wit hiz credentialz? I hapen to get d information lately if not i wud hav applied. 4 doz wu atended dia interview plz i nid answerz urgently
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
iyke648: abeg is it posible 4 sm1 to gatecrash at d interview venue wit hiz credentialz? I hapen to get d information lately if not i wud hav applied. 4 doz wu atended dia interview plz i nid answerz urgently

Don't bother because it will tantamount to an exercise in futility. Text message is properly checked before interview.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by temmytboy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
As if I knew that is what will happen,nah God say make I do am for enugu oooooo,am d only person frm ekiti state and am no 9...I did mine since on Tuesday!God go safe us
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by okesammie: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2012
sleek29: Nigerian youths chase jobs just for the money, but I have decided to be different, I rejected the offer given to me by the company I served with and I got my preferred job without knowing anybody. I can't imagine spending 5 years in school to go and drive a truck!, Never, and for those saying that Nigerians do worst abroad, well I'm not one of them intellectually lazy Nigerians, I weep for the future of this country, the same Dangote would employ foreigners for the positions that should be occupied by graduates driving trucks. I weep for this country. My father would turn in his grave if he knew a son he spent so much to educate is driving a truck, some of us still have dignity
Well, i read engineering as​ well and i applied for the graduate driver position, hasn't anyone thought of the fact that Dangote owns a super fleet containing several thousands of trucks. Aren't they going to be managed? Wouldn't there be a career path? Would he be so wicked to employ graduates without a reasonable plan? Nigeria is in a hard time and unless we realize that we just have to try things out to see if we could be lucky, we would only remain in one place. Even if you wanna start a business of your own, you need to do something to get some cash. Everyone doesn't get favoured to get a job so easily like you did get one. If you were at the interview, you will see old guys, people in their early forties waiting around to get a chance to start driving a truck. Would you tell me those people haven't tried getting a nice job? Are you saying they all do not have a good degree?Imagine if you were nt fortunate. And you still need a job at age 40. I swear you go ride okada sef. What if this graduate driver thing is just a recruitment trick and these people just end up being management executives for Dangote super fleet. I believe in trying things out, afterall, you are very much free to quit if you can't move ahead with it. Let nobody discourage anybody here. We all have got choices to make and the choice i make doesn't concern anyone as​ the one you make doesn't concern me. This isn't an insult, it's just a fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? / Why Aren't We Getting The Invites??? Is Placard The Answer??? / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.