Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated (13070 Views)

Dangote Interview / Dangote Interview Was Coordinated Properly / Outcome Of Dangote Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jhydebaba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nija graduates know too much and na un/underemployment dey kill una go.
Person wan save una asssss, una still go dey spew rubbish up n down.
If u ve a fore sight, u should know dis kinda tin can't be that organised in Lagos or was the interview scheduled for New York city?
Who is not organised: Would be graduate truck drivers or Dangote staff? No be una (graduate) dey disorganized arrangement.
All thanks to a member of nairaland (Foster Cat) who brought papers from his house and was there before 6am to ensure that we can write names according to how we arrive the venue, my humble sef arrived at 6:05am and by 9:30am (tuesday) or thereabout I was through with the interview.

So to the best of my knowledge d interview was okay considering the crowd and the way some frustrated peeps behave.

Abeg, give me my truck make I go deliver cement joor.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by searay(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dangote thx 4 inviting me, but I have to be different from my father
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
The oyinbo man teaches a graduat how to manufacture a truck, but the black dudu osun man teaches a graduat how to drive a truck, like seriously are we now saying to dangote that the best we can do is to drive a truck, can someone pls tell me the truth that not less than 100 people applied for this scheme. How has the naija mind fallen, so me a destined gradaute is going to face a far more sitaution in the future because the african bilionaire refuses to go into high scale manufacturing rather focuses on importation, then from this day i take a solemn oath become a bilionaire by hook or crook.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by donigspain(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
shagaman: Some people come to nairaland and spit jargons,never discourage a man who is willing to take a step,

You cant be a Truck driver here but you are ready to jump on a plane to go to U.K to go dey do peke for oyinbo toilet,

or sweeping the street at night and calling yourself street boy.....

To those who went for the interview,it is not what you desire but there is always a starting point in life.

when survival gets to a point,man must forge ahead,its very bad when neighbors start asking you why you dint stop nepa officials
from disconnecting the light because you are always home.

There is always a humble start in life.......

BRILLIANT!
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by donigspain(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: The oyinbo man teaches a graduat how to manufacture a truck, but the black dudu osun man teaches a graduat how to drive a truck, like seriously are we now saying to dangote that the best we can do is to drive a truck, can someone pls tell me the truth that not less than 100 people applied for this scheme. How has the naija mind fallen, so me a destined gradaute is going to face a far more sitaution in the future because the african bilionaire refuses to go into high scale manufacturing rather focuses on importation, then from this day i take a solemn oath become a bilionaire by hook or crook.
Pls sire, have you seen the 'Aluu 4' video? I bet you won't like to transit via that method.
**never meant to talk down on the dead**
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: The oyinbo man teaches a graduat how to manufacture a truck, but the black dudu osun man teaches a graduat how to drive a truck, like seriously are we now saying to dangote that the best we can do is to drive a truck, can someone pls tell me the truth that not less than 100 people applied for this scheme. How has the naija mind fallen, so me a destined gradaute is going to face a far more sitaution in the future because the african bilionaire refuses to go into high scale manufacturing rather focuses on importation, then from this day i take a solemn oath become a bilionaire by hook or crook.
DJ Militant, what a name. What is wrong with driving for Satan's sake ? University Degree is just the basic landing for any human being. It is never a guarantee to successful life.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
@donigspain tell me if am wrong dat 1 billion dollars is too much to start a truck manufacturing company in nigeria for a man that is worth 13 bilion dollars.prove me wrong.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
@billionaire a gradaute is a skilled individaul who has undergone programes in various fields of study philosophy included therefore should not go into the level of the semi skilled but rather should focus on his intelectaul might to carve an inch 4 himself,the crux of the matter being he should respect the certificate.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jhydebaba(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: @billionaire a gradaute is a skilled individaul who has undergone programes in various fields of study philosophy included therefore should not go into the level of the semi skilled but rather should focus on his intelectaul might to carve an inch 4 himself,the crux of the matter being he should respect the certificate.
Respect gini Make u keep certificate for house dey chop am now. RESPECT ordinary paper indeed.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: @billionaire a gradaute is a skilled individaul who has undergone programes in various fields of study philosophy included therefore should not go into the level of the semi skilled but rather should focus on his intelectaul might to carve an inch 4 himself,the crux of the matter being he should respect the certificate.
Cheesus!!! I feel sorry for myself that I actually responded to this supersonic retard!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by fasbio(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
pls don't discourage ppl dat went for the job, mind you job is job, atlease if most of our rich man do same things unemployment will and crime we reduce,

in abroad oyinbo is working as cleaner,kitchen staff and driver in his/her own country let forget about our bad mentality dat affecting our nation

sorry for comment just make suggestion
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Cheesus!!! I feel sorry for myself that I actually responded to this supersonic retard!
a man who insults during a debate, i am made to believe is a great man. thank you
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Respect gini Make u keep certificate for house dey chop am now. RESPECT ordinary paper indeed.
and what is dangote doing dat other gradautes cannot do and become something meaningful other than certeficate holders.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Donmatez: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
fash6: Those of u opening ur wide mouth and sayin rubish,i have bin interviewed and ready to drive my truck.am just feelin 4 my fellow graduates,dat cam from afar,like ondo,ekiti,ogun.i pray dey do dias and go bak on time
how was d interview anyway?
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: and what is dangote doing dat other gradautes cannot do and become something meaningful other than certeficate holders.
pls what do you suggest in this situation? I hope you know that Dangote is a private business man and can choose to employ only phd holders if he so desires. On the other hand, what do you want the mass of our graduates in the streets to do? Sit on their palms and wait for the big break? You are here insinuating that it would be better to open a truck manufacturing business, do you know if Dangote has expertise in that area? Do you have any idea how many of the unemployed graduates are qualified engineers for such a venture? Dont you think the man is doing this country a huge favour?
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by kokoye(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
If I'm jobless and I get a truck driver job, I will gladly take the job as long as it gives me time to look for something better...maybe a day off or two during the week.

I will pay my bills from my paycheck and save the little I can.

This is how most people who leave Nigeria start their lives abroad. You have to earn your living..there's no family member of friend who will give you freebies.

Better than stealing, 419 or going around to beg for money.

To all who applied for the job, good luck and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
brokoto: pls what do you suggest in this situation? I hope you know that Dangote is a private business man and can choose to employ only phd holders if he so desires. On the other hand, what do you want the mass of our graduates in the streets to do? Sit on their palms and wait for the big break? You are here insinuating that it would be better to open a truck manufacturing business, do you know if Dangote has expertise in that area? Do you have any idea how many of the unemployed graduates are qualified engineers for such a venture? Dont you think the man is doing this country a huge favour?
have u not read the stories of the asain tigers or dont they know what corporative societies are or did they not do special elective on agric while in schöol or do they forget this tins so soon.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: have u not read the stories of the asain tigers or dont they know what corporative societies are or did they not do special elective on agric while in schöol or do they forget this tins so soon.
so in essence you are saying that ALL the graduates should go into farming? Is truck driving the worst job in the world? Is it an illegal job? What exactly is wrong with a business man seeking graduates to bring sanity to his business? What is wrong in graduates driving? Pls tell me. . .
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by deandavid(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
please o,for those who went 4 d interview,how was it like,am having mine ph on saturday because of my current killing body teaching job. And ph road don block o.chai. Pls do i need to read?
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by deandavid(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: have u not read the stories of the asain tigers or dont they know what corporative societies are or did they not do special elective on agric while in schöol or do they forget this tins so soon.
whre u militant, GO LOOK BUSH jor. Na ur papa wan feed boys?
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
brokoto: so in essence you are saying that ALL the graduates should go into farming? Is truck driving the worst job in the world? Is it an illegal job? What exactly is wrong with a business man seeking graduates to bring sanity to his business? What is wrong in graduates driving? Pls tell me. . .
the answer is simple what type of man would pay you to drive his car when he can teach you to buy and drive your own car, what i am saying is this is not possible to retrain the exist set of drivers so that they can become better or a u saying that these gradaute drivers will be given new trucks, dont u know that others would loose their jobs in place of this gradaute drivers do u also agree that the nigerian road is safe for any kind of driver,or should i rejioce that men and women of high intelect would be at the mercy of there fellow man when such intelect could be used 4 better tins.may God bless nigeria.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by toluxa1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
My guess is that this militant kid is like the first graduate in their family hence his "high respect" for graduate certificate. Bros, even girls in my village now have B.Sc. In my family that is the least thing you can have to be even considered a normal person. So there is nothing special about that. Go abroad and see for yourselves, you've notice that many of the truck drivers in US are graduates (especially non-US citizens). Dangote is a private business man and if he likes he'll employ MSc holders are drivers, as long as the pay is right. When you become a billionare (and I hope you do), you can decide to pick almajiri boys on the street as drivers, its your business. So you think its better to sit down at home doing nothing that earning a decent living driving trucks for the richest man in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by toluxa1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: the answer is simple what type of man would pay you to drive his car when he can teach you to buy and drive your own car, what i am saying is this is not possible to retrain the exist set of drivers so that they can become better or a u saying that these gradaute drivers will be given new trucks, dont u know that others would loose their jobs in place of this gradaute drivers do u also agree that the nigerian road is safe for any kind of driver,or should i rejioce that men and women of high intelect would be at the mercy of there fellow man when such intelect could be used 4 better tins.may God bless nigeria.

@first bolded. Who are you to dictate to the man what and where he should employ what category of people? Are you saying he should rather be dashing people trucks rather than employ them to drive? That's rubbish sir,

@second bolded. Better tins.... Do you know how many people Dangote currently employs in this country? Go and find out and come back and tell me.

Finally my conclusion is that you are not making an iota of sense at all. I guess you have a personal beef with the man hence it will be waste of my precious time to try to talk sense to you. You are spilling total thrash and you have no point. I'v tried so hard to make at least a little sense our of all your arguments to no avail.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
toluxa1:

@first bolded. Who are you to dictate to the man what and where he should employ what category of people? Are you saying he should rather be dashing people trucks rather than employ them to drive? That's rubbish sir,

@second bolded. Better tins.... Do you know how many people Dangote currently employs in this country? Go and find out and come back and tell me.

Finally my conclusion is that you are not making an iota of sense at all. I guess you have a personal beef with the man hence it will be waste of my precious time to try to talk sense to you. You are spilling total thrash and you have no point. I'v tried so hard to make at least a little sense our of all your arguments to no avail.
need i say more? Ok lemme try. . . @1st bolded, you do realise the guy is a business man right? Abi are the drivers just going to drive empty trucks around the country without bringing in revenue for his business?
Ok, dont you know its easier to train graduates than retraining illiterates? Guy pls its ok. You didnt answer any of the questions i put forth so i'm done arguing with you.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by jaydi1: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
tins are just upside down in dis country....nothin is wrong in driving a truck at all as it can also be a profession..its an insult when u look at it somehow,its just like dangote is tired of his starked ilitrate brothers and wants to replace dem wit graduate...wat are d requirement 2-1, 2-2 or 3rd class..just to get a job as a truck driver?? cry cry cry cry cry...my brothers am not discouragin from this cos man nids to eat since wat we hope 4 is not coming forth we av no choice den to grab d opportunity we av to make ends meet...its not dangote s fault his also tryin to help the unemployed graduate...since we av got no government in place......THANK U DANGOTE FOR SAVING SOULS FINANCIALLY...
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
toluxa1:

really this is amazing a man who can read and write(which is me)has no sense.so who has the sense the man who is close to the precidency and can easily get favored or the man drives one of his heavy duty trucks, well i will not tell u who i am, but i will tell you this i made my first million 3 yrs ago using my iQ.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj militant: really this is amazing a man who can read and write(which is me)has no sense.so who has the sense the man who is close to the precidency and can easily get favored or the man drives one of his heavy duty trucks, well i will not tell u who i am, but i will tell you this i made my first million 3 yrs ago using my iQ.
you don de make me vex o. Who told you that you can write? Is it this thing that you write here that is devoid of proper punctuations you call writing? If its not yahoo yahoo that gave you N1m make i know wetin cause am. What is this sef? Every tomdick&harry coming on a faceless forum to claim millionaires. Mcheew. . . Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by toluxa1(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
dj militant: really this is amazing a man who can read and write(which is me)has no sense.so who has the sense the man who is close to the precidency and can easily get favored or the man drives one of his heavy duty trucks, well i will not tell u who i am, but i will tell you this i made my first million 3 yrs ago using my iQ.

grin grin grin grin

Laff won kill me here o

The armed robbers who rob people and banks and make millions, na dia IK dem dey use ba? The yahoo yahoo boys who make millions of dollars, what do they use. As I have said before, U have no point. U just killed it all with that bolded thrash.
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by victorian(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
@brokoto, sorry but your statements do not make headway..
need i say more? Ok lemme try. . . @1st bolded, you do realise the guy is a business man right? Abi are the drivers just going to drive empty trucks around the country without bringing in revenue for his business?.... pls which buisness person or enterprenuer in this world will employ pple that will bring no returns in his /her buisness or company.. Graduates are employed for precise and efficient delivery..If everyone is a Boss, how will buisness grow, how will companies emerge and expand?.. No wonder,most companies fail and packup, due to your ideaology of thinking how your input will make the company grow bigger, simply beefing the employer sad. At least Dangote and other successful buisness men think beyond the box ,took the bull by the horn, started from somewhere and are now feeding millions of people in the country...Alot of people, appreciates and prayer for him daily, thats something u wont be able to understand... sad
Re: Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated by honeycandy(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Then be a farmer and stop hating those that want the job. There's dignity in labour, no matter what it is. And nobody can say what will happen in the long run.
Godman_n: Rubbish. I would rather be a farmer than to drive truck. farming takes more brain work amd is better on the long run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Five Most Common Interview Questions / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers / PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.