Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Business Can I Invest In With #40,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest In With #40,000 (2392 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest In With #40,000 by dapmillz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Good evening ppl,
I want to go into business with the #40,000 with me and I just
Need advice on the type of businesses I can do...advice will be
Greatly appreciated
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With #40,000 by NVasion: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am into Art & Craft. Cane, bamboo & Rafia indoor & garden furnitures, hampers & other stuffs as well. I have a project that I can give out to you on no charges, but to share profit according to our agreement. U can visit www.naijavasion..com to see little of my work. U can also contact me on 08098323038. Lukmon
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With #40,000 by biz1234: 4:39am On Oct 11, 2012
My sincere advice to you is this: Never ever invest your hard earned money into any so called investment program, they don't last and are never been known to be sincere. The best way to a more fulfilled life is to be in control of your life. And this you can achieve if you have a business of your own that you can nurture and benefit from. One of the fastest businesses I will recommend for you, is to start an internet business. Forget all the fluff you have heard about the internet in the past, there are still legitimate businesses you can run on the internet today and become very rich doing it. You only need to learn from a sincere and selfless person. With your 40k, you can comfortably start a business of your own on the internet and make a profit of 75k and above every month, if you really know what your are doing.

(1) (Reply)

This is good / Gtbank Now Collects #100 To Buy Airtime / Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smart Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.