Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! (1832 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / 90% equipment to Stop Liberia & Sierra Leone War was own Western Nigeria of army / Biafra Failed Because The War Was Not Fought Before It Began (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Nigerian army allowed the war to last for 2 year 6 months and 9 days so STOP all this ibo BS of 3 years. In fact, there were several spells in which the Nigerian army decided to let you get rested and see if ojuku would realize he was a loser before he killed more people but no way; the devil had charmed his big flat head. Waiting spells in a war is not new because even during WW 2, there were spells in which nothing was really happening militarily and that is why you hear phraseologies like the "Phoney War", "Bore War", etc. So out of the actual period of the war, biafra didn't have anything to do but wait until the Nigerian gallant military commanders were ready to engage again with flanking manoeuvres, pincers, double pincers, forks, pin downs, punch throughs or the Nigerian blitzkrieg for which the biafrans were caught like deers in the headlights.

The waiting periods also allowed the innocent kids and stupi.d warmongering secessionists to eat something for if not, starvation would be killing iboz as they just drop dead on the road. This is harsh truth and I know iboz cannot stand naked truth. iboz are so ungracious because there's nothing that makes it impossible for biafra to capitulate in 2 weeks. All that is required is 1,000 sorties of heavy bombers, dive bombers, rockets, etc carpet bombing and pounding like yam the whole land for 1 week, day and night! This is really NOT new either because in WW 2, British forces pounded every square km of Germany they could reach during the day, while the Americans flew in their heavy bombers to pound Germany's industrial centers where they could make weapons. But when the Nigerian leadership took it easy by not following that route, here are iboz still making mouth! Delusional dede and ibo secessionists losers.

(To REAL Igbos who are NOT secessionists, war-mongers and trouble makers, who would not sacrifice 3 M+ for < 100 trouble makers, your pain is OUR PAIN. I wouldn't want any hurt to you myself BUT to those who are evil and support evil, there can be nothing else but swift judgement).

Issue arising from debate on: https://www.nairaland.com/1068229/ojukwus-interview-just-before-biafra

1 Like

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
SO, IS THAT WHY YOU OPENED A TOPIC? I never knew Nairaland could make people go virtually insane.

3 Likes

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: SO, IS THAT WHY YOU OPENED A TOPIC? I never knew Nairaland could make people go virtually insane.

Read the comments in the last paragraph and you will see this is well intentioned for GOOD people.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

Read the comments in the last paragraph and you will see this is well intentioned for GOOD people.
Who cares about what you think...you're a frustrated old man and need to chill the fvck down. Youy're taking this thing personally and you're not even Awolowo...Are you?

1 Like

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Who cares about what you think...you're a frustrated old man and need to chill the fvck down. Youy're taking this thing personally and you're not even Awolowo...Are you?

Don't derail the thread. If you have proof bring it or you want FICTION over FACTS??
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

Don't derail the thread. If you have proof bring it or you want FICTION over FACTS??
What's my business whether the war lasted for 3 years or 3 weeks. the most important thing is that it was a war and people died. Your only annoyance is the fact that some Igbos boast about how they held their own for 3 years. is that what is paining you? That shows the kind of spineless human being you were brought up to be. Now wallow in your one second of fame, thou wicked-hearted Nigerian.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
What's my business whether the war lasted for 3 years or 3 weeks. the most important thing is that it was a war and people died. Your only annoyance is the fact that some Igbos boast about how they held their own for 3 years. is that what is paining you? That shows the kind of spineless human being you were brought up to be. Now wallow in your one second of fame, thou wicked-hearted Nigerian.

It is the job of intellectuals to correct FICTION and state FACTS. This is what is on trial here and if you have superior FACTS, present it now. No need to play victim and make another look bad so you can get pity from others.....poor afam and his secessionist ibo folks got beat in Nigeria. So sad..let's pity them and ship them a trailer of milk to go with their whine.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Afam4eva(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

It is the job of intellectuals to correct FICTION and state FACTS. This is what is on trial here and if you have superior FACTS, present it now. No need to play victim and make another look bad so you can get pity from others.....poor afam and his secessionist ibo folks got beat in Nigeria. So sad..let's pity them and ship them a trailer of milk to go with their whine.
Ok, the war lasted for 3 days...Now you can go to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Ok, the war lasted for 3 days...Now you can go to sleep.

Ha...I can't believe you could tell the truth FOR ONCE in this lifetime. NOT ! Lier..pants on FIRE! 3 YEARS = 3 DAYS?

In ibo mathematics, 1 year = 1 day
Therefore, 2 year, 6 months and 9 days = 3 days!

No wonder they end up not going to school but drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, cythias killing, rape, counterfeit drugging, etc.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

Ha...I can't believe you could tell the truth FOR ONCE in this lifetime. What happened to you? Well, I will accept it anyway.
As long as you're happy...
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
As long as you're happy...

I knew you would FALL for it....anything that massages your EGO. It's the same thing that Atiku was doing a few days ago and Bashiru8 and other iboz were all over it!! grin grin

There is something in the psychological makeup of Igbos that makes them always go looking for trouble. In the calmest of circumstances they will always do something that would annoy those around them, create conflict and then live in conflict; they seem to enjoy living in conflicts.

As it were, they seem to have death wish and do things that would make those around them to attack them, and or kill them hence gratify their death wish (thanatos).

Consider their relationship with their neighbors. Invariably they would say or do something that even a child knows would irritate those neighbors and do it as if they do not know that such actions irritate people. Consider Obi Nwankanma’s concocted historiography. The man is apparently writing a history of Igbos (as gleaned from the snippets of it that he posts on the Internet). Invariably, he would make claims to the effect that Igbos stimulated what their neighbors did or he would make Igbos have credit for what other Nigerian tribes did. And he would make these self-serving bogus claims as if they are true. He is, of course, lying but presents his lies as if they are substantiated truths! The man writes history as propaganda!

Taking credit for what other tribes did diminish those tribes self-respect; they feel attacked and angry at him and by generalization at all Igbos. Thus, the man’s private behavior has negative public consequences for most Igbos, for other Nigerians who feel insulted by him (in a country where folks indulge in stereotyping behaviors, by all Igbos) attack any Igbo in sight.

And this misguided man is not the only one doing what he does; many Igbos do it. Consider their unreasoning response to Frederick Lugard and his British cohorts. Britons created what is now called Nigeria in 1914. Igbos who hitherto did not have a nation were for the first time placed under one administrative unit hence given a sense of being one people. But instead of being grateful to Lugard for hastening their sense of oneness some foolish Igbos call Nigeria Lugard’s cage; that is to say that they feel caged in a place they would rather not be in.

They flock to other parts of that Lugard’s cage to seek employment! The Yorubas allowed them to come to Lagos, a Yoruba city. Now many of them live at Lagos. Instead of expressing gratitude to their Yoruba hosts some of them now claim that Lagos is an Igbo city! Imagine that cheek!

Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.

These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start slashing at any Igbo in sight.

These people literally ask other people to attack them and when attacked they turn around and see themselves as victims. Alas, the rest of the world does not come to their rescue!

The white man could care less if Africans murdered other Africans, if in doubt see the Sudan, Somalia and East Congo where Africans, as we speak, are butchering each other and the International community give them all the opportunity they need to get rid of themselves from the face of this earth (and leave the damn continent for animals so that white men come on wild life safaris in it).

If other Nigerians start murdering Igbos no African Union or United Nations would come to their rescue and even if they did they would send African soldiers, who are likely to be Muslims and hence participate in killing Igbos some more!

These people are not aware of the real world they live in and talk as if they are invulnerable supermen when in fact they are the most vulnerable group of Nigerians (other Nigerians hate their arrogance and could easily gang up on them and do away with them).

So why do Igbos do these crazy things when they could have peaceful relationship with their neighbors? Why do they go looking for trouble (as Fela Kuti said, trouble de sleep” iyanga” de look for am)?

Fela recognized that pride (iyanga)causes interpersonal troubles; Igbos are” inordinately proud” and out of their pride insult other folks and those folks also being “normally proud” human beings (all human beings feel proud, in degrees; the neurotic, aka narcissistic and or paranoid personality feels inordinately proud)feel degraded and attack them.

Fela was an insightful musician, not trained psychologist. There is a more psychological process at work in these people’s apparent irrational behavior. They do what they do because of their inordinate sense of inferiority.

Feeling totally inferior and wanting to seem fictionally superior to other persons they make claims that would seem to make them seem superior to other people. Those absurd claims naturally make those they belittle angry, and those attack them.

INFERIORITY FEELING

I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world, but the neurotic over does it).

DEATH WISH (OR FREUD’S THANATOS)

It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological ego feels alive when persecuted!

The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he does not feel like he is alive!

The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.

The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.

For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).

The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as true hence is deluded.

The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and invincible.

The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting different results.

Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want different results but they keep doing what generates the old results and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy and live.

I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them) and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.

They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time trying to get them to recognize the obvious.

I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the coffee and roses.

A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS

Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would stop me. By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to destroy his pretensions.

These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri. When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty; she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a propagandist pretending to be a scholar).

For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).

The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over Igbos is over.

Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.

Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense. Why, it is supposed to be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch of lies.

When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of Igbos cannot be allowed to stand.

Read 3571 times

http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/item/321-why-do-igbos-always-go-looking-for-trouble?.html
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by vanbonattel: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
and can your coward tribe stand the force of the Nigerian army for only 6 months. Please bow down and worship Ojukwu, he is your god.

4 Likes

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
+40,000,000

CyberG: The Nigerian army allowed the war to last for 2 year 6 months and 9 days so STOP all this ibo BS of 3 years. In fact, there were several spells in which the Nigerian army decided to let you get rested and see if ojuku would realize he was a loser before he killed more people but no way; the devil had charmed his big flat head. Waiting spells in a war is not new because even during WW 2, there were spells in which nothing was really happening militarily and that is why you hear phraseologies like the "Phoney War", "Bore War", etc. So out of the actual period of the war, biafra didn't have anything to do but wait until the Nigerian gallant military commanders were ready to engage again with flanking manoeuvres, pincers, double pincers, forks, pin downs, punch throughs or the Nigerian blitzkrieg for which the biafrans were caught like deers in the headlights.

The waiting periods also allowed the innocent kids and stupi.d warmongering secessionists to eat something for if not, starvation would be killing iboz as they just drop dead on the road. This is harsh truth and I know iboz cannot stand naked truth. iboz are so ungracious because there's nothing that makes it impossible for biafra to capitulate in 2 weeks. All that is required is 1,000 sorties of heavy bombers, dive bombers, rockets, etc carpet bombing and pounding like yam the whole land for 1 week, day and night! This is really NOT new either because in WW 2, British forces pounded every square km of Germany they could reach during the day, while the Americans flew in their heavy bombers to pound Germany's industrial centers where they could make weapons. But when the Nigerian leadership took it easy by not following that route, here are iboz still making mouth! Delusional dede and ibo secessionists losers.

(To REAL Igbos who are NOT secessionists, war-mongers and trouble makers, who would not sacrifice 3 M+ for < 100 trouble makers, your pain is OUR PAIN. I wouldn't want any hurt to you myself BUT to those who are evil and support evil, there can be nothing else but swift judgement).

Issue arising from debate on: https://www.nairaland.com/1068229/ojukwus-interview-just-before-biafra
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
van bonattel: and can your coward tribe stand the force of the Nigerian army for only 6 months. Please bow down and worship Ojukwu, he is your ibo loser god.

Watch him here as he laments. ibo god laments after boasting emptily. LOL grin grin

See ibo god boasting before the war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE

See ibo god after running away and lamenting. This is why ibos are stupid: their ojukuw god is foolis.ness personified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoPHdDHEHl0
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
aze: +40,000,000

@Aze: Could you take about 5-7 minutes to hear what the general of the people's army had to say in his 2 MEGA interviews as shown in the videos below? I just want to be certain that I am not the only one who sees that his boast in the first video did not match up barely 2 years 6 months and 9 days later.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by vanbonattel: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG:

@Aze: Could you take about 5-7 minutes to hear what the general of the people's army had to say in his 2 MEGA interviews as shown in the videos below? I just want to be certain that I am not the only one who sees that his boast in the first video did not match up barely 2 years 6 months and 9 days later.

Because of the betrayal of your fathers, back stabber!
can you fight for 6 months against the Nigerian army, can your lazy brothers produce an Ojukwu bucket?
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
@van bonattel what do you say about these

youtube vidz

CyberG:

Watch him here as he laments. ibo god laments after boasting emptily. LOL grin grin

See ibo god after running away and lamenting. This is why ibos are stupid: their ojukuw god is foolis.ness personified.

van bonattel:

can you fight for 6 months against the Nigerian army, can your lazy brothers produce an Ojukwu bucket?
CyberG:

van bonattel:

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
van bonattel:

Are you insane? Who betrayed your ojuku and his stupi.d lemmings? Was Nigeria and it's leaders in an AGREEMENT to declare secession of any part of the country? Is this ibo logic that people who live 1000 KM away and have written, send emissaries to tell you they were not party to your plan are somehow a PARTY to it? Some people are just born retarded to be honest.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by RickyRoss1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
These yorobah foools are not tired of fighting Igbos. Why is it only the dumbest, fattest and dirtiest tribe in Nigeria that is always fighting the Igbos? Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

I just wanted to say, without western assistance, Nigeria cannot win over Biafra, its a known fact.

Just by the way, can you Yoruba looosers last up to 1 month if the rest of Nigeria decides to eliminate you Only the mallams will slaughter you in 1 month. If you think the Biafrans didnt try enough, oya now, go start your own war, let the rest of Nigeria fight against you lets see if you all will not be eliminated within 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by bashr8: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: SO, IS THAT WHY YOU OPENED A TOPIC? I never knew Nairaland could make people go virtually insane.
grin
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
OP,

Dende is a known mor0n

Nothing sensible can ever come out of his snout
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Ricky_Ross: These yorobah foools are not tired of fighting Igbos. Why is it only the dumbest, fattest and dirtiest tribe in Nigeria that is always fighting the Igbos? Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

I just wanted to say, without western assistance, Nigeria cannot win over Biafra, its a known fact.

Just by the way, can you Yoruba looosers last up to 1 month if the rest of Nigeria decides to eliminate you Only the mallams will slaughter you in 1 month. If you think the Biafrans didnt try enough, oya now, go start your own war, let the rest of Nigeria fight against you lets see if you all will not be eliminated within 1 month.

Micky_Gross, I don't see why you go to attack the Yorubas because you have NO clue where I am from. Why go bring them into this NOW when only ME is enough for all you LIARS? Please don't let their forward operating commandos start fireworks here, just face me here because when those guys arrive they won't give-up until you flee to Abidjan. Remember you greatest warrior only heard of ONE COMMANDER of 3CM Div and he legged it! Don't let them gather because I myself will NOT be able to fire properly 'cos they carry bigger GUNS! grin grin

Well, no stupi.d people will go and fight them because I once learned that they have learned all acts of WAR for over 500 YEARS! I bet ibos just discovered their ENTIRE existence about a 100 years ago while those Yorubas have been in that place for 10,000 YEARS? Me self, I respect them. Come here and fight me so you will not have to run to Abidjan. grin grin
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by RickyRoss1(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2012
CyberG:

Micky_Gross, I don't see why you go to attack the Yorubas because you have NO clue where I am from. Why go bring them into this NOW when only ME is enough for all you LIARS? Please don't let their forward operating commandos start fireworks here, just face me here because when those guys arrive they won't give-up until you flee to Abidjan. Remember you greatest warrior only heard of ONE COMMANDER of 3CM Div and he legged it! Don't let them gather because I myself will NOT be able to fire properly 'cos they carry bigger GUNS! grin grin

Well, no stupi.d people will go and fight them because I once learned that they have learned all acts of WAR for over 500 YEARS! I bet ibos just discovered their ENTIRE existence about a 100 years ago while those Yorubas have been in that place for 10,000 YEARS? Me self, I respect them. Come here and fight me so you will not have to run to Abidjan. grin grin

Very easy for you to hide behind your computer and type crap, we know you lots very well, even your noisy touts at the Lagos motor parks, with all their threats and noise, once you slap them in the face they kneel down and start begging for mercy. I have met many of your types in real life, and believe me I am a busy person I haven't got time for loosers. Online ranting is the easiest thing to do, even a 12 year old boy can sit behind his computer and talk shit about anyone. This time it is no longer GEJ, now it is Biafra war. I suggest you crawl back to that dirty hole where you came from.

3 Likes

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by pokur: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2012
Chrissakes Nairaland!.When did it become fashionable to let inmates have the run of the institution?.
Mods,enough of this nonsense.Please.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by hakanai(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
@cyberg cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool.guy you dey vex o!
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by Dede1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
CyberG: The Nigerian army allowed the war to last for 2 year 6 months and 9 days so STOP all this ibo BS of 3 years. In fact, there were several spells in which the Nigerian army decided to let you get rested and see if ojuku would realize he was a loser before he killed more people but no way; the devil had charmed his big flat head. Waiting spells in a war is not new because even during WW 2, there were spells in which nothing was really happening militarily and that is why you hear phraseologies like the "Phoney War", "Bore War", etc. So out of the actual period of the war, biafra didn't have anything to do but wait until the Nigerian gallant military commanders were ready to engage again with flanking manoeuvres, pincers, double pincers, forks, pin downs, punch throughs or the Nigerian blitzkrieg for which the biafrans were caught like deers in the headlights.

Okay, in orderd to keep a nincompoop such as you conspicuously joyous, I had to say the Britain-Nigeria\Biafra war ended in two (2) years. Again, Ojukwu remains smack on top of the fact about springing surprises on Britain-Nigeria when goofy British masters of Nigeria had predicted Biafra will capitulate at the sound of automatic rifles. I bet you Britain will not waste its cultured time on the side of idiotic Nigeria if there shall be a rerun of the civil war.

If I say you are delusional, it must be regarded as compliment because most of the junks you spew on this forum come from a person who allegedly allowed an imbecilic toddler such as you to touch a 1911. Please do not tell me you have a retired Field Marshall in your family who resides in guarded neighborhood, should I say infamous GRA, olodo. What a Parkham dirty rat.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by nonsom(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Guy, why are you emphasizing mostly on Igbos Biafrans war? You seem to be a tribalistic yoruban.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by nonsom(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Guy, why are you emphasizing mostly on Igbos and Biafrans war? You seem to be a tribalistic yoruban.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by CyberG: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2013
nonsom: Guy, why are you emphasizing mostly on Igbos and Biafrans war? You seem to be a tribalistic yoruban.

Why NOT prove otherwise as you are clearly incapable of even understanding the question let alone attempt a coherent answer.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by mensdept: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2013
CyberG

Bros how fah?

Let me tell you one thing. Nigeria as a country, with or without the Easterners, can't even beat Albania in anything. Since the "war" ended in 1970 (before you were even spermed out) Lagos remains (according to CNN) the 3rd worse place to live. All the Yoruba areas are in coma, Kano and Sokoto nonsense, and MEND cant even drive on one good road through Warri.

In NIGERIA TODAY: No steady light anywhere, insecurity everywhere, no national airline carrier taking the people to and fro their OWN country, no good soccer team, no serious movie industry, no better schools, no army that can even fight against Egypt, pollution everywhere, and a healthcare system that sees a whole Fulani HOS spending 60 days straight in another continent only to die like an Arabian rug.

I think the then Eastern region of 1967 was better than that.

So if Igbo girls dont want to talk to you or marry you, if Calabar girls no wan do, if Ijaw gals no get your time, then you can always go to a great country like Canada and find Orobo white gals that can give you PALE.

Nonsense
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by cfours: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2013
who cares.
why are you giving these biafra apologists lolipops to suck on.
Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by ba7man(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2013
I'v got Igbo friends....male and female nd they're pretty much cool,nice and normal folks. They don't boast and they are straight forward. Yeah, I know some can be obnoxious but all tribes have those kind of people too, if you notice on NL, its always the same set of people that go around insulting people( They are roughly 10-15 in no and some with double ID...out of d Million+ on NL). They are few but their negative presence is strong. The real Igbo folks i know and love will likely open those threads, read, laff or shake their heads and move on to money issues. Speaking as a Yoruba guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Dangers" Of 247 Power Supply! / APC PRIMARIES: The Winners And The Losers / BREAKING!!! Former Head Of State, Olusegun Obasanjo Defects To apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.