Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) (14454 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Ojukwu Interview In America 1999 / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2012
History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

After watching the first video, now watch the second one. At 1.13, he laments that everyone was silent to their dying after declaring his silly war. Are you kidding me? What happened to that whiff of empty boastfulness and sly smile in the first video? What sympathy is the foolis.h man talking about? Did they send you to war, why ask for sympathy since you claimed you were prepared at the beginning? At 2.22, it was exposed that ojuku also told the CHARITY organizations to fly in FUEL and if they did not, they would not be allowed to bring in FOOD! You see why silly people were starved to death by ojuku and yet they blame Chief Awolowo and Gowon for their decisions?

For the impatient, ojuku said he charged "landing fees" to AID organizations bringing in food to feed dying biafrans. At 2.42, the foolis.h ojuku is caught saying that he told the CHARITY organizations to give him money so he can print baifra currency and use the money to buy weapons. This is ridiculous stupidit.y! Since when did a roadside beggar tell you what you should give to him and on his terms? The relief agencies did not want anything done really BUT they were FORCED to do the work because of your big-headed foolishness! Now I actually begin to hate this ojuku foo.l after even looking at his uncouth manner he talks about what he did. BOTTOMLINES, every one who claimed and still wants biafra like this deserves to be starved until his flesh and bones evaporate!

VIDEO 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4YcVLxUzw
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2012
This interview gives a glimpse of ojuku's thoughts before the civil war. Although he appears to be speaking with confidence, it is clear today that all that bravado was empty posturing, like most ibos still do today. This is not the most important thing to take away from this interview. It is noteworthy to state the following:

1. Ojuku said the ibos have for a LONG time been prepared for war, and that they are READY.
2. He also said that the Nigerians are going to be surprised about what they will get, meaning they will be completely BEATEN.
3. He also stated that the WAR will not last long.

So, I ask ibos who are still defending this man, what was his plan for the war, REALLY? Ojuku, like most ibos, underestimate most other Nigerians in their intelligence, smarts, grit, business acumen which is really not a preserve of a tribe! It is an individual thing for in a family, one son can be very driven while the other is not so driven. That is why it is wisdom not to generalize. Back to the issue, can people who claim to be biafra soldiers tell Nigerians how they were prepared and if NOT, was it all about propaganda, hoping people will buy any lies, or the violence that ojuku brought will not be reciprocated by courageous, strong, brilliant and patriotic Nigerian Forces and civilians? I like to hear honest and logical opinions.

14 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Ikengawo: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Biafra had ground and air superiority over the Nigerian Army and had used this to reach Lagos. I was then that Britian, Egypt, the US, and Russia began fighting for the Nigerian Army.
The Biafran war showed the incompetence of Nigeria as a nation. It's written in history.

26 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Degis(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Ikengawo: Biafra had ground and air superiority over the Nigerian Army and had used this to reach Lagos. I was then that Britian, Egypt, the US, and Russia began fighting for the Nigerian Army.
The Biafran war showed the incompetence of Nigeria as a nation. It's written in history.

"Yawns". So much for incompetence!. If wining the Civil War is incompetence and your Leaders scampering to exile wearing Feminine attire, then dear Father in Heaven may I never be competent

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Degis:

"Yawns". So much for incompetence!. If wining the Civil War is incompetence and your Leaders scampering to exile wearing Feminine attire, then dear Father in Heaven may I never be competent

That really cracked me up...LMAO! grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by CyberG: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Ikengawo: Biafra had ground and air superiority over the Nigerian Army and had used this to reach Lagos. I was then that Britian, Egypt, the US, and Russia began fighting for the Nigerian Army.

Ik...can you tell me more about this ground and air superiority over the Nigerian Army? I would really wanna know.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by justifeany: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG, why are you bringing this argument up. Do you want another war? Or may be you are IDLE and dont have anything doing. Smh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2012
And here comes another one! Biafran war has come and gone....u guys shld just get over it and stop bringing out ashes....mtcheew.
One more thing, #Believeitornot, nigeria won't divide. If it didn't divide all this 52 years, it can never again. Let's just pick up the pieces and move on . Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=28pt]next topic please!!!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by klax(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2012
So guyz you still come back to this Biafra issue again this morning then this is absolute joblessness to the extreme. Very pathetic indeed and so shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by nduchucks: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Apparently, the OP is not knowledgeable of the idea of propaganda as a tool of war. OP's conclusions are completely erroneous and not sensible

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Kslib(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2012
This topic

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by llbhuds: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2012
the funny thing is that all these boys(now fathers) keeps on telling their kids different lies all in the name of becoming a freedom fighter. i wonder when the ibos will realized that this man was thirsty for personal recognition then because he was less that 45ys and wants to rule a country.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: This interview gives a glimpse of ojuku's thoughts before the civil war. Although he appears to be speaking with confidence, it is clear today that all that bravado was empty posturing, like most ibos still do today. This is not the most important thing to take away from this interview. It is noteworthy to state the following:

1. Ojuku said the ibos have for a LONG time been prepared for war, and that they are READY.
2. He also said that the Nigerians are going to be surprised about what they will get, meaning they will be completely BEATEN.

So, I ask ibos who are still defending this man, what was his plan for the war, REALLY? Ojuku, like most ibos, underestimate most other Nigerians in their intelligence, smarts, grit, business acumen which is really not a preserve of a tribe! It is an individual thing for in a family, one son can be very driven while the other is not so driven. That is why it is wisdom not to generalize. Back to the issue, can people who claim to be biafra soldiers tell Nigerians how they were prepared and if NOT, was it all about propaganda, hoping people will buy any lies, or the violence that ojuku brought will not be reciprocated by courageous, strong, brilliant and patriotic Nigerian Forces and civilians? I like to hear honest and logical opinions.
Joblessness of the highest order....*yawns*...blame the govt...goes to eat garri...

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by ogaboko: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2012
and the nigerian government still honour this man
he was a traitor and deserves no hounour.

how can decide to fight your own house, loose the fight and come back
home still expecting to be honoured. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Ogundale(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2012
I don't really know why people call him hero i have seen no hero in him. Please no hate why do the ibo call him an hero!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Godjone(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2012
I am not happy with Gen. Yakubu Gowon at all. He has failed 2 make genue clearification of points based on what trigger the civil war and the ceeding of bakasi penisula. 4 crying out loud, he is d only living legend dat is in best position 2 give answers and clearifications 2 many of this misconceptions abt the civil war, aburi ghana meetings, the bakasi-cameroon bi-national agreements that led to the ceeding of our territory and so many bt a few to mention. Gowon! Gowon! Gowon! Pls speak-out Nigerians are impatient and want to know what transpired.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by abouzaid: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
All igbos should ignore this thread. See the way it was immediately moved to d frontpage. If jobless yorubas can't deal with d truth, then let them roll over and die. Period

21 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Wislet(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
NAIRALAND MODERATORS, IS IT THAT YOU GUYS LIKE ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT GO ON ON THIS SITE??
Lock this meaningless thread.
Why are there three threads referring to a war long past?
Why so much insults among users over it??
And who is that senile person that brought this one to the front page?
GROW UP (SUPPOSED ADULTS).
You guys make yourselves look and sound ridiculous.
War war war everywhere.
It is those that have never experienced the ills of war that talk so senselessly.
You people should respect yourselves here.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Wislet(f): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2012
IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE IGBO, IGNORE THIS MEANINGLESS THREAD.
Do not dignify it with a reply- front page or not.
If anyone wants to fight, let him engage the dog at his backyard.
What ridiculous behaviour.

10 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: NAIRALAND MODERATORS, IS IT THAT YOU GUYS LIKE ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT GO ON ON THIS SITE??
War war war everywhere.
It is those that have never experienced the ills of war that talk so senselessly.
Wislet: IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE IGBO, IGNORE THIS MEANINGLESS THREAD.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]Advertise your products at www.davidchined..com
with discount!!
[/size]
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2012

i wanted to reply the poster but i changed my mind.

let the f00l wallow in his foolery! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by abifoluwa: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2012
k, this is all chinua achebe faults, he has done well. hopefully, his new book doesnt spark a civil war outroar, unless we done peme be dat grin grin grin
i dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Wislet: NAIRALAND MODERATORS, IS IT THAT YOU GUYS LIKE ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT GO ON ON THIS SITE??
War war war everywhere.

Seconded.
Number 3

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2012
i cant understand the mission of this nairaland these days!!
this is getting out of hand.
anyway i dont blame them.
na too much time they carry me come here sha

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2012
[size=28pt]Front page?[/size]
CyberG: History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by EzePromoe: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2012
I don't blame the OP, i blame the level of unemployment in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Built2last: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Somebody is again high on something cheap on a faithful monday morning that promises to be great day. nawa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Ozichim(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: This interview gives a glimpse of ojuku's thoughts before the civil war. Although he appears to be speaking with confidence, it is clear today that all that bravado was empty posturing, like most ibos still do today. This is not the most important thing to take away from this interview. It is noteworthy to state the following:

Stop decieving your self. With your low IQ U think U can manipulate people. What is your point. What Ojukwu said has nothing to do with war crime.
Can't you see that you and your people are all cawards, even now you are still displaying coward.

Can you tell your enemy that U are not prepare for war?
Can you left fighting when you must fight becouse you are not prepared. you are a serios coward if you do that.
Stop displaying your cowardice here.
It is a pitty.

A brave man can even fight with stick when he has no option.

War crime is war crime and should be judged by IC.

The truth here is that Awo induced Nigeria into fighting the Biafans by saying that " If Biafra is allowed to go then West will go"
A man/tribe that cannot say their mind the way it effect them. I'm sorry for you people.

Two serios mistake Ojukwu made:
1, For trying to trust Awolowo ( For not discovering that He is dealing with a Coward)
2, For allowing Banjo into Biafran Army.

just know that Igbos are here to correct those mistakes, It cannot happen again.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Greenslim: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Let talk about the present, the past has gone.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by khalids: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Please can we get past all this talk.......I hardly hear people talk about solutions, the future and how to move this country forward. Please lets leave the past buried and lets discuss issues that would unite us, and make life better for us and generations to come.

All this blame trading and insults will only breed anger/bitterness and further drive us apart.

ITS HIGH TIME WE LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.......LETS DISCUSS SOLUTIONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / Governor Fayemi Appoints Emir Sanusi As EKSU Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.