Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters (12940 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by toluxa1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oluwa seun
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by steffans(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Seun Nice One...I can see Ppl are payn 4 Adverts....
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
This indeed is a good news...thank God for good health
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by bestower: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2012
If only nigerians can pray for her seriously like they did when she was on her sick,i blieve our prayers can change her "gbagaun" also,nothing prayer cannot change.welcome home.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by alaoeri: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2012
The space has been sold. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by greatgod2012(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2012
Wishing her safe jouney back home!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by senator2k9(m): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Welcome home mami presido......Nigeria was not fun again wen u left....hope u brought us some "German English".....lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by lacasa: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Whether she Come back or ηo come back, will it stop PdP,boko, or Jtf from killing Nigerians. undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mdbissalla(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2012
belovedaja: Am happy to hear this. May it be so in jesus name
wait to see d end of d season film first... it may b funny as usual. Nigeria my country
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2012
mdbissalla:
wait to see d end of d season film first... it may b funny as usual. Nigeria my country
meaning?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by iamtheprincipal: 2:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Thank GOD the President's Wife's health ordeal did'nt go the way most Nigerians had thought. She is due to return to the Country today to the glory of GOD, after several weeks of receiving medical attention abroad.
May GOD accord her quick & speedy recovery in every part of her health & affliction will not return a second time IJN, Amen.
Madam President, I'm glad to welcome you back to the Country.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Vogue50: 2:30am On Oct 11, 2012
pendusky: Before the good news. Much thanks to Nler who pray for 1st lady on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

the good news!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ailing-nigeria-first-lady-return-home
Its nice hearing your arrival.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Johndoe100(m): 2:58am On Oct 11, 2012
Sorry, has Sahara misreporters now become NTA or the spokesperson for the Presidency? You people need to grow a brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Thank God,I hope this film won't be "the return of Yaradua season 2".
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 11, 2012
"fellow widows & nigerians, am happy 2 revisit my con3 nigeria after speculatin in my alien con3 Germany. During my absentee, a lot of ppl ar wishn me ill bt i wish dem health. Nigerians shld stop rumour mongerin n fish mongerin cos it destroys d flooding evrywhr. Now dat am bak, it is no longer business wt usuals. We have 2 re-look d constitution & re-put d role of 1st lady 4 me becos wmen n children are sufferin & am their president. We cnt bias d national assembly n let d nays have it becos they ar intelligent ppl who knw hw 2 repair d constitution 4 me.
Thank u n God bless u

Signed - Dame

#ACTIVITIES BILLED 2 WELCOME D 1ST LADY#
1. Reception at d airport n a 100 page address by labaran maku
2. Award of GCON 2 d 1st lady 4 surviving
3. Re-naming of national hospital Abj afta d 1st lady
4. Allocation of 50hctr land 4 a standard hospital 2 d 1st lady by d MFCT
5. Gala nyt n huge donations by Dangote,adenuga,otedola & all oda bankrupt billionaires
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Chanchit: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2012
I think we should not leave any stone unturned. Pastor Oyedepo should be given the contract of flying her home with his private jet, so he would bind any principalities and powers wei fit wan wait for them in the air.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2012
SaharaReporters. . .hmm, Let's hope they're right for once. undecided

utumunta: "fellow widows & nigerians, am happy 2 revisit my con3 nigeria after speculatin in my alien con3 Germany. During my absentee, a lot of ppl ar wishn me ill bt i wish dem health. Nigerians shld stop rumour mongerin n fish mongerin cos it destroys d flooding evrywhr. Now dat am bak, it is no longer business wt usuals. We have 2 re-look d constitution & re-put d role of 1st lady 4 me becos wmen n children are sufferin & am their president. We cnt bias d national assembly n let d nays have it becos they ar intelligent ppl who knw hw 2 repair d constitution 4 me.
Thank u n God bless u

Signed - Dame

5. Gala nyt n huge donations by Dangote,adenuga,otedola & all oda bankrupt billionaires

grin grin grin grin grin You eh. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Profidada: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2012
hyper gig: The chubby lady is set to cum bk..i really hope she drops her heartwr3cking missiles dwn @ d hospital, so it won't compound to h3r health problem when she arrives d country..cz BAD ENGLISH DEY CAUSE BAD HEALTH OH.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Profidada: 4:38am On Oct 11, 2012
hyper gig: The chubby lady is set to cum bk..i really hope she drops her heartwr3cking missiles dwn @ d hospital, so it won't compound to h3r health problem when she arrives d country..cz BAD ENGLISH DEY CAUSE BAD HEALTH OH.
guy i dont need to see you physically, you are indeed a talker
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Profidada: 4:43am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:

See me see wahala.
You claim you have a child and you no want make i rest.
Abi i go pay child support for wetin no be my own?
guy you are indeed a talker.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Ramcie(f): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2012
pendusky:
u stil d find job?
You neva heard of YouWIN for Women! win 10milion frm FG!
www.youwin.org.ng serious!

I almost 4got wer celebrating and waiting Presidential Jet arrival!
am back to school . Hmm!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2012
utumunta: "fellow widows & nigerians, am happy 2 revisit my con3 nigeria after speculatin in my alien con3 Germany. During my absentee, a lot of ppl ar wishn me ill bt i wish dem health. Nigerians shld stop rumour mongerin n fish mongerin cos it destroys d flooding evrywhr. Now dat am bak, it is no longer business wt usuals. We have 2 re-look d constitution & re-put d role of 1st lady 4 me becos wmen n children are sufferin & am their president. We cnt bias d national assembly n let d nays have it becos they ar intelligent ppl who knw hw 2 repair d constitution 4 me.
Thank u n God bless u

Signed - Dame

i bet u, if ur grandma cld write up to 20 i quit
nairaland,if ur wife cld write up 10 words why she marry you*not even to talk abt spoken
oh*i quit internet
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by ghettodreamz(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2012
I won't believe this, until I hear her speak on the TV,briefing Nigerians about her experiences while away for medicals.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by sleekprincesses: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Werrin come be my own now? If she returns, is she adding anything to my life? Mtschew
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Smooyis(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2012
Thank God for the improved health. All d lonely nites of oga jona are over. No more tension
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by adora4u1: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2012
Welcome back ma, missed your grammar! The first thing I'm looking at is your flat "stomach"!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2012
fittty: I hope they treated the Gbagaun's too alongside the other sicknesses she had lipsrsealed
Gbagaun will surely kill you,big ODE.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by shevon: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2012
I dedicate Lara George's "I am glad" music track to our dear first lady. Missed her scartter!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by gbanikiti(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:

Abeg who is this pest?
Is it a crime to accept to be your role model?
Quit following me about i havetold you i am not interested in dating you is it by force?

I came to this forum for intellectual conversation and not to accept a rejected emotional crashing lady.
FREE ME PLEASE.
ode! I pity the woman wey you put for house as wife! She go hear am.man wey sabi talk too much no be better husband. Shame on your acidic tongue.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Elueme: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2012
I have stopped believing Sahara reporters and their conflicting reports. Moreover, the presidency will rather confide in NTA first before these liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'we Stand By Nigeria' - Transparency International, Praise EFCC Chair, Magu / Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies / Garba Shehu: Buhari's 600 Road Projects Is A Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.