Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan (24424 Views)

Nairaland E-prayer Network / Prayer Network Line / Prayer Network Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Dear God,

I pray for Dame Patience Jonathan just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Our first lady, for you have given us the power in Luke 10:19 to thread upon the serpent and scorpions, that power we stand to declare that no power will harm her. I have faith in you that you are a great Doctor. Pls heal her, this my humble prayer. IJN. Amen!

pls drop your own prayer for our First lady here!

#Patiencegetwellsoon

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by masterpiecer(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear heavenly father,
Your word says; "You sent your word and it heals our disease", therefore, Lord, let your word heal whatever infermity that is troubling her body today, not because of any other reason but for the sake of Your mercies that is new every morning and Your steadfast love. Lord as a Nigerian, i stand in the gap to interceed for the first lady of our dear coutry; Dame Patience Jonathan, therefore i declare that it is well with her body, soul and spirit. This i ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord.
Amen.

@OP
Thanks for opening this thread, this is what we should be doing, supporting in anyway we can.

*Muslims are also welcome to drop their prayers too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
masterpiecer: Dear heavenly father,
Your word says; "You sent your word and it heals our desease", therefore, Lord, let your word heal whatever infermity that is troubling her body today, not because of any other reason but for the sake of Your mercies that is new every morning and Your steadfast love. Lord as a Nigerian, i stand in the gap to interceed for the first lady of our dear coutry; Dame Patience Jonathan, therefore i declare that it is well with her body, soul and spirit. This i ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord.
Amen.

@OP
Thanks for opening this thread, this is what we should be doing, supporting in anyway we can.

Thanks...God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by OtunbaGm: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dame Patience Goodluck,be healed in Jesus name, amen! We will not lose another first lady/president in power!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by TeemahFashion(f): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear Lord, your word says that by his stripes we are healed, all have sinned and come short of your glory. Have mercy upon our beloved first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan and lay your healing hands upon her, heal her oh Lord of every illness and diseases, and restore her back to her feet that all glory, honour and adoration may be given unto You. She will not die but live to declare Your glory in Jesus name, AMEN. We ask in faith and say thank You for answereth prayers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by lucom: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear Lord, let your mercy prevail in the case of Dame Patience and let her be healed so that your name alone will be glorified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Teemah Fashion: Dear Lord, your word says that by his stripes we are healed, all have sinned and come short of your glory. Have mercy upon our beloved first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan and lay your healing hands upon her, heal her oh Lord of every illness and diseases, and restore her back to her feet that all glory, honour and adoration may be given unto You. She will not die but live to declare Your glory in Jesus name, AMEN. We ask in faith and say thank You for answereth prayers.

Amen!

lucom: Dear Lord, let your mercy prevail in the case of Dame Patience and let her be healed so that your name alone will be glorified.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear Lord,

Open the eyes of your people. If it is your will that she dies, so that our leaders will begin to focus on building our nation, may it be so...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Waste of time.
The last thing we heard from the Retardeen about her is she has gone to Germany to Rest.
who told u all that she is sick? or are u insinuating that the President lied to us shocked shocked
U all just praying for nothing.

37 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by dangerzone: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Oluwa olorun oba, mogbe iranse re madam patience jonathan sie lowo,olorun bami mi lara da,bi motingba adura yi ki imularada ba nibikibi tio o bawa,angel micheal ode orun mo ranyi nishe bayi ki e dariji,gbogbo idena inu aiye eba mi tusile,ki ase kogun.ni oruko jesu oluwa wa amin.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by obuna: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
God of Heaven and Earth pls heal our first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with d balm of gilead since U are d Healer of d sick,in d name of Jesus Christ I have prayed,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Demdem: Waste of time.
The last thing we heard from the Retardeen about her is she has gone to Germany to Rest.
who told u all that she is sick? or are u insinuating that the President lied to us shocked shocked
Pls, if ur not with us, go comment on another thread. Im hoping God's will is that she dies for a greater purpose...

Amen..

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Heavenly Father, look down from heaven upon {Dame Patience Jonathan] and soon make her well again. For You can do all things; hear my prayer! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Oh Almighty, if it is Your Wish She come rest with You so be it IJN amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto: Dear Lord,

Open the eyes of your people. If it is your will that she dies, so that our leaders will begin to focus on building our nation, may it be so...

This is the bestest prayer of them alland I say a big ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and in addition may all those that turned our hospitals to mortuary die one after the other,let someone shout a big ameeeeeeeeeen

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by untainted: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
I am no atheist but you can be one funny basstard at times. Love this grin

musKeeto: Dear Lord,

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Edithamazoya(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Father, let the first lady of our country, Nigeria, come back home safely and in perfect health In Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
masterpiecer:

Na which one God go answer now?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by surveyProf(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Heaven Father we commit the first lady onto your able hands, we ask that you take absoluate control of her health, IJN, I pray....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by untainted: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
But I pray God heal her and bring happiness to her family
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
diluminati: Oh Almighty, if it is Your Wish She come rest with You so be it IJN amen
Hmmmmmm,style style you dey pray make the woman die,Kai you wise no be small abi you dey date oga Jonah?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Ogetogeo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Demdem: Waste of time.

Are you always like this? Your hatred is so thick it can be slice through with a hot knife. Smh

May the good lord in His infinite mercies heal her and restore her to her home and family IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by koulbouy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
God almighty of recent i asked that you should kill anuone that stops our dear president Bro JONAH from doing his duty as president
just after my fasting and prayer some people (including dame) became mysteriosly sick
i know you always answer my prayer, please finish the good work you have started
do everything for the best of Nigeria our dear country
AMEN grin

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
diluminati:

Na which one God go answer now?
Christains own now. God is not happy with Muslims in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by buskeske: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
The woman dey sick? the report from the presidency
Says she's gone to germany to rest na.
My own be say let the will of God be done

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by masterpiecer(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Pls, if ur not with us, go comment on another thread. Im hoping God's will is that she dies for a greater purpose...

Amen..

1 quetion:

do u have a mother?
what if itwas ur own motherundecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by bisikeys: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
I dont understand. Why are we praying for her? I thought the Presidency said she was resting in Germany?? That aside, the post of the presidency seems cursed.... Since the days of Abacha, everyone that gets there either looses his life or his wife!!!!!! God help us....... cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by ozodimgba(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Teemah Fashion: Dear Lord, your word says that by his stripes we are healed, all have sinned and come short of your glory. Have mercy upon our beloved first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan and lay your healing hands upon her, heal her oh Lord of every illness and diseases, and restore her back to her feet that all glory, honour and adoration may be given unto You. She will not die but live to declare Your glory in Jesus name, AMEN. We ask in faith and say thank You for answereth prayers.
AMEEEEEN.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by gramci: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
NL witches & wizard I take God beg una stay away from this thread

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
koulbouy: God almighty of recent i asked that you should kill anuone that stops our dear president Bro JONAH from doing his duty as president
just after my fasting and prayer some people (including dame) became mysteriosly sick
i know you always answer my prayer, please finish the good work you have started
do everything for the best of Nigeria our dear country
AMEN grin
Kai you don spoil finish
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by yuzedo: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

Dear Lord, if Nigeria is going to be needing a new First Lady soon, my beautiful sister is VERYYYY available!!! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Are you always like this? Your hatred is so thick it can be slice through with a hot knife. Smh

u are a goat. where is the hatred in my post? I choose to believe what the retardeen's spokesman told us (she has gone to rest) than to believe what sahara reporters and their fellow online news told us (she is sick as a result of her attempted tummy tuck)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.