Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters (12950 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Lawconfessor(f): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2012
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY GOOD JESUS! I love u so much & i knw U can n will heal our first lady. Hallowed be Thy name. Amen

Cant wait to see u again mum.
JESUS, MARY & JOSEPH I LUV U
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mbhs139(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2012
mutiply: @op
when sahara reporters broke the news about her illness,you agents were so quick to condem them by saying she has gone to rest, and you opened a thread to pray for her even when you dont even know her diagnose,the same sahara reporters said she is coming and you believed them and was so quick to paste the news.Double standards if you may ask me,this is why niaja will keep going down cause sefish individuals like you refuse to live by the truth,i have nothing against her or you guys,i only beleive niaja will go places if we live by the truth always.

True talk. Very Observant. Double Standard Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by victorD3: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:

yeah! because you were on the same plane returning him right.
Rumor mongers.

If you stick to your claim, then may i be right to say YOUR PASTORS ARE ALL LIARS?
because Oyedepo, CAN President and the Chief Pastor of Abuja Chapel all claimed they saw him and he was improving 4days after they flew him back into the country.

Where is your source that these individuals did said they saw him?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Oh God abeg no let this potential widow come make garri cost again na undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by emenim(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2012
This indeed is a good news for all Nigeria, we pray for her safest return home

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Ogundale(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2012
Ramcie: Yippee . *walks away still as an unemployed graduate* grin
You should have told me have lot of goodies for you come over to my 3 bedroom apartment let me show you some freaking ice.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by vokah0907: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2012
Then you either had no TV or Light when they aired that news on NTA/STV (it was on a friday).

Oyedepo was the first to speak to the Cameraman followed by the head of CAN and then the Chapel head.

Most of you kids are just lucky to have phones connected to internet which has given you access to talk when matured men are talking.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by vokah0907: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Calamity is man's ture touchstone[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by detreasuredone: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Praise God, U are welcome Madam, we really Missed U alots
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by odohemma(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2012
utumunta: "fellow widows & nigerians, am happy 2 revisit my con3 nigeria after speculatin in my alien con3 Germany. During my absentee, a lot of ppl ar wishn me ill bt i wish dem health. Nigerians shld stop rumour mongerin n fish mongerin cos it destroys d flooding evrywhr. Now dat am bak, it is no longer business wt usuals. We have 2 re-look d constitution & re-put d role of 1st lady 4 me becos wmen n children are sufferin & am their president. We cnt bias d national assembly n let d nays have it becos they ar intelligent ppl who knw hw 2 repair d constitution 4 me.
Thank u n God bless u

Signed - Dame

#ACTIVITIES BILLED 2 WELCOME D 1ST LADY#
1. Reception at d airport n a 100 page address by labaran maku
2. Award of GCON 2 d 1st lady 4 surviving
3. Re-naming of national hospital Abj afta d 1st lady
4. Allocation of 50hctr land 4 a standard hospital 2 d 1st lady by d MFCT
5. Gala nyt n huge donations by Dangote,adenuga,otedola & all oda bankrupt billionaires

LWKMH
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2012
Retardeeness has been well-missed.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by bory09(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Thank God she don finish shopping for germany. Pls mrs remember me and give small out of the load. Please abeg welcome mama
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by olu4life(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa o,so now u peeps criticizing SR are now believing them.smh. Anyways,i dont doubt their news about the government. What other news agencies cant reveal,they are always their to showcase.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by akinnux(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2012
Mrs. Jonathan should just play it cool whenever she returns and concentrate more on her domestic responsibilities as the President wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2012
akinnux: Mrs. Jonathan should just play it cool whenever she returns and concentrate more on her domestic responsibilities as the President wife.

So her perm sec duties should just be wasting away eh?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by thelastPope(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
This sahara guys have no shame. The worst kind of journalism I have ever seen! After conferring all kinds of sickness on Dame, they still come here to tell us she is returning home.

This is past junk journalism. It is past despicable. I think it might be sponsored. Maybe someone just wants to spread evil news and decided to pay SR to do the dirty job. This is gangster journalism at its best!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Ramcie(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ogundale:
You should have told me have lot of goodies for you come over to my 3 bedroom apartment let me show you some freaking ice.
u see yourself U know even fear face . So na 3bedroom apartment u dey use shine? I grew up an apartment with more than 3bedrooms so this won't freak me. tongue tongue try somewhere else,
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by easy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
steffans: Seun Nice One...I can see Ppl are payn 4 Adverts....

You have seen serious vision weeell weeell. Many adverts are on their ways.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sir cuba: Hon.patrick obaidagbon part2 ‘ u r welcome home but no pass along ALUU COMMUNITY OOO! TOOR
Those that have ears,................ Mrs jonathan take note.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Englishteacher: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk: I hope she is hail and hearty oh/
Because that is how they didn't let Late President Yaradua Complete his treatment before returning him only for the unfortunate to happen.

Oga Jonnah, in as much as i don't like your policies God knows i like you as a man and won't wish you bad.
Don't let your wife come back if she hasn't been satisfied fit by the medical experts.

Nigerians will always condemn you whatever step or decision you make. They are the worlds greatest critic.
So if you are bringing back madam just because of this bad mouthed Nigerians, i tell you sir you are making a BIG MISTAKE.

If Turai Yaradua knew what you now know, she wouldn't have made that mistake. Only that you would probably still be Vice President because Nigerians would have still voted for their sick president. He had empathy, less corrupt and a good listener UNLIKE YOU.

A word is enough.....

Bros, good line of thoughts. But...."If satisfied fit"...is a Collosal blunder that sounds better in speech than in writing.
-certified fit!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Necsy: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
pendusky: Before the good news. Much thanks to Nler who pray for 1st lady on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

the good news!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ailing-nigeria-first-lady-return-home
mtcheew! Hu cares
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Necsy: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
pendusky: Before the good news. Much thanks to Nler who pray for 1st lady on this thread

the good news!

mtcheew! Hu cares
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2012

the good news!

ALMIGHTY FATHER THANK YOU, WE NIGERIANS SAY THAK YOU FOR THE RECOVERY OF OUR FIRST LADY,

DAME PATIENCE WELCOME BACK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIGHTING THE "ENEMY" WITHIN... / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / Tribunal Hears Atiku’s Motion Seeking Access To INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.