Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Webmasters, Help... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Help... (607 Views)

Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. / Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. / :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Help... by mrkels(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
All I need is 1million pageviews/hits on my blog cry
Note: I ll remove my adsense first.
Please, if you can help me, I am waiting. Really need to bomb this blog!Asap cry cry
Re: Webmasters, Help... by mrkels(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
so no webmaster wanna reply abi? you guys cant do it??
Re: Webmasters, Help... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^For free? you kidding?
Re: Webmasters, Help... by mrperfect(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
If you logged in visit our website, on the button you will see blog, click on it and read and study how to achieve this. With seriousness on your side you will get there. They are all ethical, you don't have to remove your adsense as you said.
Re: Webmasters, Help... by mrkels(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
mrperfect: If you logged in visit our website, on the button you will see blog, click on it and read and study how to achieve this. With seriousness on your side you will get there. They are all ethical, you don't have to remove your adsense as you said.
Like seriously? Which of the sites are you talking about?
Re: Webmasters, Help... by mrkels(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
*dhtml:
^^^For free? you kidding?
Wetin man go do now? grin
Re: Webmasters, Help... by mrperfect(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Site in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Start A Blog? Read The Complete Guide To Starting Your Own Blog. / Once You Become A Web Developer / One Month Website Design Training For Just N8,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.