Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (22008 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
fm7070: people jump into conclusion so fast, they're are guided by fantasy and not facts.
before you conclude that someone is a scam or something, you should have your facts or evidence or traces of scam
But none of such is coming up from this poster. As such, give him benefit of the doubt
request for verifiable evidence if in doubt. Moreover, he's not requesting for 100% payment upfront
thank you for the enlightment
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
fm7070: people jump into conclusion so fast, they're are guided by fantasy and not facts.
before you conclude that someone is a scam or something, you should have your facts or evidence or traces of scam
But none of such is coming up from this poster. As such, give him benefit of the doubt
request for verifiable evidence if in doubt. Moreover, he's not requesting for 100% payment upfront
thank you my brother for your enlightment
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by portacabin: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
I need 1st generation honda crv/ Toyota Rav4.
Pls seducate us more on escrow account for other business
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
portacabin: I need 1st generation honda crv/ Toyota Rav4.
Pls seducate us more on escrow account for other business
I am sorry i dont do that, i can only and only do bussiness on one on one negotiation and meeting people that want do bussiness with me, come to my office and meet my manager.thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by debotenabe: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
ademola,d only posts u av responded 2 r those of critics. pple av askd hw much it wil cost to buy cars frm,u didnt respond. na wa o. if u r rily serious,focus on those wu nid cars n nt critics. morover,dz os a perfect market: free entry, free exit. 2000 camry wil cost hw much 2 land in naija (clearin cost inclusive)?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
debotenabe: ademola,d only posts u av responded 2 r those of critics. pple av askd hw much it wil cost to buy cars frm,u didnt respond. na wa o. if u r rily serious,focus on those wu nid cars n nt critics. morover,dz os a perfect market: free entry, free exit. 2000 camry wil cost hw much 2 land in naija (clearin cost inclusive)?
I have responded to people that have been sending me an email in my inbox and people that have been calling me,I dont look at the market noise my sister,I am just trying to respond to the little fact.pencil light will cost 850k.thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by webmastern(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
how much for a 2003 accord? What is your email address? Thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have a Volkswagen Passat 2000 model that a one white man want to get rid of.Because He doesn want it again and He is selling at the rate of 3500 dollar including shipping from here. The only problem he has is because is a manual transmission,clean and nice interior black leather, I have seen it myself and they just did it inspection last month,the good thing is that He is willing of warranty of the engine and transmission, This is a car of 1.1million in Nigeria if not more than that.The cost of everything will be like 525, 000 naira,If you have a clearing agent I don't know how much it will cost for clearing in Lagos but I think it very reasonable
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
webmastern: how much for a 2003 accord? What is your email address? Thanks
ademolaademola249@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by chucky234(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
ademola7: 96 will not come through lagos clearing,i only deal with cars from 2000 upward.thanks.........unless i see someone that want to buy like four cars, then we can use a container........if i am not mistaken 1996 big daddy will not be more than 1.3m
1996 Orobo for 1.3m? Haba bros,even at 700k people still negotiate to bring the price down.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have a problem wit your post for the following reasons and I think moderator should take it down.

1) Everybody knows cotonou dealers charge btw 800k to 900k for a 99model accord which means only a daft person ll buy it for 1.4m.

2) Shipping cost of that car from USA to Nigeria is about 1,200 dollars and clearing is about 160k naira which means you dont have ur facts right.

3) If you want to start a bizness or decieve pple, you dont have to lie about other peoples bizness. Even INSPIRED M' dosent condemn nor deliever at this ridicoulous price of urs.

4) Its obvious ur new to car bizness and only lookin for customers otherwise you ll know that there is no 1996 toyota called 'orobo big daddy'.

5) You are a SCAMMER. pls go n look for some other site where pple are naïve.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 12, 2012
thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 12, 2012
I really appreciate your observation, I am the one living here not you, sending car from here to Nigeria is not 1200, it is between 900 to 1000 it depends on the car you are sending and the exchange rate as at the time of sending, so you don't have a fact.You are in Nigeria, how come you are telling people what is going on in United State.I understood that you will say you have been there for decades, whatever your proof or observation is thank you sir
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by benpuzzy(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi Ademola, please how much will 2006 model 307 Peugeot car cost me from your end?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by germanyboy(f): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2012
Mr seller why don't you shipp more cars to the country and sell as to nigeria prize, and make d profits.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by infolpf: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
ademola7: I really appreciate your observation, I am the one living here not you, sending car from here to Nigeria is not 1200, it is between 900 to 1000 it depends on the car you are sending and the exchange rate as at the time of sending, so you don't have a fact.You are in Nigeria, how come you are telling people what is going on in United State.I understood that you will say you have been there for decades, whatever your proof or observation is thank you sir

Precisely. Shipping from the US is approximately $1000 = N160,000. This is why I asked if you could share how exactly you are able to ship AND clear a vehicle through customs for N200,000, as you stated in your original post.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
WE WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAVE SENT US EMAILS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS....A DIRECTOR CALLED ME IN LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE.HE APPROACHED ME THAT ONE OF HIS FRIEND IN UNITED STATE THAT DO HELP HIM BUY CAR HAS BEEN HITTING HIM SO FAR.HE SAID THE TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2010 HE BOUGHT WAS SOLD FOR HIM AT 7 MILLION NAIRA.I COULD NOT BELIEVED WHEN I HEAR THAT.I SAID A CAR THAT I COULD GET FOR 4 MIILION WITH ALL ACCESORIES.HE RUBISHED ME THAT ADEMOLA HERE YOU GO.HOW COULD YOU TELL ME THAT YOU COULD GET A 2010 HIGHLANDER FOR 4 MILLION?.ARE YOU GOING TO STEAL IT?HE NOW PROCEEDED TO ASK ME HOW MUCH I COULD GET 2011 TOYOTA SIENNA?HE SAID HE HAD PRICED FROM THE DEALERS AND THEY SAID IS ABOUT 7.5 MILLION...I LAUGH MY ASS OFF I SAID OGA I COULD GET THIS CAR FOR YOU FOR LESS THAN 4 MIILION.AS AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW THE SAID MAN GOT HIS CAR LAST WEEK EVEN LESSER THAN WHAT WE HAVE PROJECTED.THANK GOD I DELIVERED.TO MY GREATEST SUPRISE, HE HAD INTRODUCED ME TO THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR,HE SAID ADEMOLA AM GOING TO BEAT MY CHEST FOR YOU ANYWHERE.I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR THAT AND HE SAID IF ANY CUSTOMER TRY TO RUBISH YOUR INTEGRITY,LET ME KNOW,TELL THEM TO CALL ME AND I WILL ASK THEM TO COME TO MY OFFICE AND I WILL SIGN OFF FOR YOU......I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APEAL TO NIGERIANS THAT WE SHOULD PLEASE ENCOURAGE ANY GENUINE BUSSINESS,I UNDERSTOOD THAT A LOT OF HANDS HAVE BEEN BURNT.WE HAVE COUPLE OF CUSTOMERS MOSTLY NAIRALANDER THAT GAVE ME MILLIONS WITHOUT MEETING ME.SOME OF THEM JUST MET ME OF RECENT...IT PAINFUL WHEN I SEE MANY DEALERS TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO CARS,THEY TRY TO MAKE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN ON ONLY ONE CUSTOMERS.INSTEAD OF MAKING LITTLE ON MANY....WHERE WE LIVE IN UNITED STATE.BANK HELP US TO GET CARS, OUR CREDIT HISTORY WILL HELP US TO GET CAR NOTE.I KNOW THE TIME WILL STILL COME IN NIGERIA,BECAUSE I BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL STILL BE A GREAT NATION.....THOSE CARS YOU SEE ON NIGERIA ROADS, MOST OF THEM ARE ACCIDENTAL,THEY BUY IT FROM USA AND THEY FIX IT IN IKEJA INSTEAD OF THEM TO GIVE IT TO THE MANUFACTURER TO FIX IN THE USA.BUT NOT WITHSTANDING I DONT GET A BEEF FOR ANYONE, ALL AM SAYING IS THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT SEE ANYONE USING A BIG CAR AS GOD...THAT IS WHY AM HERE,TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND AND INVITE US TO YOUR OFFICE AND I WILL WORK WITH YOU....YOU CAN AS WELL VISIT US IN OUR MAIN OFFICE.GOD BLESS YOU.ADEMOLAADEOSUN352@YAHOO.COM
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by debotenabe: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
ademola7: Thank you for those of you genuinelly sending me an email, But I realized some people are sending me spam emails.Thank God I was able to figure out the real people,It will be advisable for those of you who want to buy car to please call me after the first email, or you can drop off your number for me to call you back...........I will like to say this, believe it or not, I want to make sure that pencil light(toyota camry 2000 model)including leather sit or clothes cover are sold at the rate of 800, 000 including clearing and shipping, clean , full options and nice interior,I have started biding for some.since I have realized that people really needs it. please and please don't do anything until am in Nigeria on 28th of this month, I think it will be easier for you to see the person you are dealing with one on one, more over I can buy car even if am in Nigeria from united state as far as my licence will allow me to bid and those of you who will not trust or having doubting mind, I will advise you to take as much as precautionary measure before you do anything, .I wanna make sure we sell christmas bonanza in the area of auto cars.thank
if u can get me d toyota camry 2000 full option wt all d features u av mentioned above 4 800K, count me in. d cash is on ground. "no go come". u can reach me via: d_tenabe@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by acidtalk: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Ademola7,
Can you please! Please!! And please!!! Desist from responding to this jobless critics. If you don't adhere to my advice, in no time they will succeed in derailing your thread and it won't serve its purpose.

Copy the likes of @Inspired_m and @Fhemmy, this dude have carved a niche for themselves by being truthful, humble and focused.

Try and prove your critics wrong by ignoring their statements and becoming focused and determined to have successful businesses done on this forum.

I noticed you are NEW in the car trade but afterall even medical students starts by taking patients pulse before enventually performing surgeries in the future.

Yes you are new in the trade but your ability to be genuine is what matters.

Aside Cars, are there other items you can send down to Nigeria or you deal strictly on cars.

NOTE : I advice you to edit that post where you posted your phone number and remove it totally.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by acidtalk: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
germanyboy: Mr seller why don't you shipp more cars to the country and sell as to nigeria prize, and make d profits.

That's quite unwise in auto business.
That's why there are more cars with bottle ontop of them on Lagos roads and streets than the number of people.

It very difficult to satisfy people's needs when wanting to buy a car so they need to state their specifications before putting your money in it.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Thank you sir/ma for your advise and I promise to adhere, yes it depends on what you want me to help you with, may be if we start from a little things then we can proceed into big business.The only things I have helped my friend with are electronics, e.g laptop I pads and computer, they are pretty cheap here,you can get electronics cheaper when they are doing bonanza, like disposing goods that are outdated in their warehouse.Though am not bothered about critics but am just surprised that people can be saying negative about someone trying to do his/ her business,when am not a politician lo!!! Notwithstanding am very new to the forum, I will get use to critics
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by chianson: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2012
HOw abt shipping cost
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
chianson: HOw abt shipping cost
I can bring it myself, It depends...........
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by ifysoft: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
I have been a member on Nairaland for some years now and have always visited the auto session to feed my eyes with bad machines..To me,i feel this Demola guy is legitimate,real and ready to do business with any serious person.
He made a mistake by saying 1996 Big daddy.. Big daddy is the Toyota Camry 2.4 and i think the production started in 2002 , so when he said it will cost 1.3 M for big daddy, he meant the 2002 - 2004 Camry 2.4 because he stated clearly he will only deal on cars from 2000 till date..
I beg make Una give am chance.. Man must do something to survive....... Agara...
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by omosexy1: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
Chief I have also noticed how hard you are trying to convince people on this thread. Anyways I believe you (50%) the other 50% is because I am human and want to be cautious. I will advise you do a price list for vehicles you have already, including the shipping and clearing price. I know with time you would earn your respect. Well that should be when a nairaland member has actually done business with you. But you know what I will be following this thread cos you sound convincing and a lot of auto dealers might hate you because your price looks CHEAP. Well done
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
@ademola.
Pls do not condemn other people's business to move ahead. Your comments don't affect me in anyway but I strongly believe u wont start the right way by throwing stones cos business thrives on goodwill partially. Please, i feel u owe a lot of dealers that import cars here a sincere apology. U can't stab ur fellow countrymen even if u are doing the right thing and they are not on an open forum just because u are in Yankee. Thats just my sincere advice to you. Nonetheless, I wish u the very best. Think about it seriously. Anyway, on your behalf, i sincerely apologise to those u have deeply offended (me not inclusive). One house! One Love!!
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by marvelb: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
pls.how much will land 2001 toyota camry xle ( full option)leather seat. pls mail babsmiketech@yahoo.com for detail ( price , image ,miliage and payment plan)
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by dlegal(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
femmy pls note that i never said ademola was a scammer all i did was suggest the best way to guild aganist being scammed by either the seller or the buyer. asking for part payment and not full payment is one of the easiest way to scam a person. thus an escrow situation is the ideal way to transact a biz with someone you hav never done biz with b4. as it gives both party adquate protection. NOTE AGAIN I NEVER SAID THAT THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS TREAD IS A SCAMMER I HAVE ONLY SUGGESTED A SAVE WAY TO DO BIZ WITH A STRANGER and where the stranger suggest anything otherwise, whoever is parting with his money shld be on the alert. chikena
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by omosexy1: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
chiebube: @ademola.
Pls do not condemn other people's business to move ahead. Your comments don't affect me in anyway but I strongly believe u wont start the right way by throwing stones cos business thrives on goodwill partially. Please, i feel u owe a lot of dealers that import cars here a sincere apology. U can't stab ur fellow countrymen even if u are doing the right thing and they are not on an open forum just because u are in Yankee. Thats just my sincere advice to you. Nonetheless, I wish u the very best. Think about it seriously. Anyway, on your behalf, i sincerely apologise to those u have deeply offended (me not inclusive). One house! One Love!!

The man is trying to save people money. I don't think he has offended anybody and that doesn't give anyone the right to call him a scammer because he is offering a product cheaper than yours. I think I am seeing more reasons to believe him. First cars depreciates within 4 years, which means the economic useful life for a car is just for 4 years and because the white men know this, they decided to trade off their vehicles to Africa via Auction in order to make profit since there is an existing market. Now you tell me, why should I buy a vehicle that has fully depreciated for N3million? A vehicle auctioned for $4000 plus shipping $1500, clearing $3125 (all at the exchange rate of $1/N160 gives you approximately = N1,380,000 and you a cotonou autodealer sells the same vehicle for N3million that is a profit of N1,620,000 (54% profit). Truly exorbitant, don't you think so especially for a fully depreciated vehicle!!!. So when I see the word Super Clean for a vehicle model of 2008 and below I just laugh. Ademola please do your thing, be a fair businessman and with time your business will expand. Don't mind the haters!!! For those calling you a scammer, you can post your CAC registration Number and Office Address for all to go check you out. I do hope you have a registered business in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by ImpactWorld(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls how much can u get dz:
Nissan Maxima 2004/2005
Toyota Camry 2003/2004
Thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
thanks
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
ademola7: ,My company is registered under CAC, but am afraid, because the moderator has warn me to desist from given out my personal information on the forum, but If you think it okay to give my CAC number ON THE FORUM.i Hope that wont hurt me ?, I think I can do that anyway as per your request, so that you can Google and check it sir ,Moreso I am not trying to stab anybody business in Nigeria, all am saying is that people should be aware of MILEAGE when you are buying cars.If you buy 2010 car at the cheap price in Cotonou and it carry a 215,000 mileage on it.Someone should tell me, How many years do you think it will take the engine and transmission to brake down?even it is against the law here in united state to bring down the mileage of a car, people that live here will tell you the truth, That is why you have to ask anybody that want to sell car for you about the VIN number so that you can go ahead and look it up, so that you will know the existing problem and what problem it has before they bring it to the auction.I apologize for anyone that think I am trying to liberate innocent citizen that has not yet know about auto.People have been sending me an email, asking for vin numbers and low mileages. ..Thank you very much sir/ma

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.