Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mistaken Identity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mistaken Identity (1593 Views)

Mistaken Inspiration By Ademi / Finally, Akpos Reveals True Identity (pics) / Mistaken Identity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistaken Identity by silky(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2006
A bloke is in a queue at the Supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just waived her hand and smiled
hello to him. He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "sorry do you know me?" She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children !"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, Christ! he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I
shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my a**?"

No she replies coldly,"I'm your sons' English Teacher",
Re: Mistaken Identity by lauryn(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2006
nice
Re: Mistaken Identity by kellygirl(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2006
word cheesy cool cool
Re: Mistaken Identity by seductive(f): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2006
the truth always comes out anywayz
Re: Mistaken Identity by Zahymaka(m): 4:50am On Apr 18, 2006
It's not really funny to me. Am I missing something?
Re: Mistaken Identity by micklplus(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2006
Zahymaka:

It's not really funny to me. Am I missing something?
yeah, you are missing something ! try and read it again and u'll get the drift !
cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: Mistaken Identity by Zahymaka(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2006
I've tried reading it over and over.
Re: Mistaken Identity by spikelord(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
Likewise myself
Re: Mistaken Identity by Excellency(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2006
ewu
Re: Mistaken Identity by robby1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2006
Where did y'all leave your funny bones?

ok maybe this will help out. i dont want to explain the joke cos it will spoil the whole purpose

Excellency:

"I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children !"
and
Excellency:

No she replies coldly,"I'm your sons' English Teacher",
hope these help.
Re: Mistaken Identity by Free(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mistaken Identity by jiboka: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2006
infact u are very much and mostest impressive in the joke you crackened.sorry doesn't mind my english languages OYINBO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, but im very much impressed sha, JEUN LOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mistaken Identity by iice(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2006
hahahahaha nice one cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mumu! / Laugh It Off,.........who Are The Real Robbers Here? / Ebola Fear In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.