Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Don't Like To Take Pictures - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Don't Like To Take Pictures (7693 Views)

Why Do Ladies Take Pictures Like Chuck Norris Is About To Kick Them? / Stuff I Don't Like (about Me) / Why Do People Pose In Front Of A Mirror And Take Pictures Of Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by ayobase(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
both taking pics and video coverage
are good ways of keeping memories
its just that picture taking is less
cumbersome,not expensive,flexible compared
to the latter.

pictures can be taken and watched at
any time.

not liking pics might be with
the fact that has to do
with bing photogenic!!

remember that picture is more
durable than video
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Albato(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
Kechybee:

Please I'm really sorry diverging, but "please how do I send a topic for discussion?"
From the home page, on the top side, choose the category you want to post in. Then click on New Topic. You should see the text box for both the subject of the message and the message itself. Welcome aboard.  smiley
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by clemcykul(f): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
am a picture freak!
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by webguru(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
taking pics is even better wt the new camera phone picture printer

see link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107600.0.html#msg1879323
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by shawn123: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
onyeka_ng:

@poster
if u dnt like it,i wonda what xactly u want us to do about that?

lol, grin
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by my2cents(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2008
As long as you don't look like the world's hairiest man, you have no reason to say you don't like taking pictures tongue

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
wow! shocked shocked shocked Is this real ****maybe not*****
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by my2cents(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by TawaTemi1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Scream

Is this a human being or APES? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ye mo gbe!!!!!!
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by jessygal(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
[flash=200Uhm. I wonder why you are worried by the way, you don't have to take it if don't feel like. It not a crime friend. I myself don't have much pix yet just about 4 (excluding passport photographs), not ready for all those stuffs yet, got better things to do.

I'm so free, don't have any girl to bug me for all those just yet (besides, girls are more interested in money).
,200][/flash]

hey don't get dis topic wrong, but who said dat gals are interessted in money makerwell try to quote urself wrong okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by sistajay(f): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
Na dose wit low sef esteem no like to take foto. Me I be real poser.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by my2cents(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2008
sista-jay, and u don't even have a photo of urself on ur profile page tongue
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by sistajay(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ my2cents

Why you wan see wetin I look like?
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by my2cents(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
cos of what u said 2 posts earlier (and I quote):
Na dose wit low sef esteem no like to take foto. Me I be real poser.
the internet is powerful, isn't it? tongue
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Millena(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ poster
Are you that ugly?
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by jessygal(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
HEY DAT PIC LOOK ''horrid'', embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy
is dat real or framed, well whatever, i just can't take a glimpse of it anymore plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjust try and delete it.okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkwell 4 mycents or what de hell did he call himself, i don't store my pics in my profile besides,am not impressing anyone yet with themmmmmmmmmmmso why de hell niga, should i store them in dere,

be carefull with ur words dey are HORRID'', But don't let them get too horrid,

an expression not a ''COMMAND''

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by my2cents(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
Jessy,

r u spking spanish or a variation of ? I can barely understand a word you just wrote. Por favor senorita, pero no comprendo grin
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by boro43(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
if you dont like pix so go to the mirror to see how you look like that will tell you the reason why you dont like to take pix. maybe its because you are not totally complete. or you have an accedent, or of what your friends will say about.

MY ADVICE
Dont mind anything people say just do it and ask your MIND & SOUL, not even yourself, that is this pix good, they said your best friend is yourself. so why saying no to yourself?
if you take one you are not so satisfied go to another photographer and they will dress you up thats all.

Do you think that all those actors and actress you do see on TV is just as beautiful as that? N! its cos of the PANCAKE they have applied, (I MEAN SOME OF THEM). so come on join the world.

JUST GIVE IT A TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by vassilli(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
i do,nt a picture freak,ve got friends who on the way to a lecture still waits to snap(can't rememba d last time i snapped and when next i will,maybe on my wedding day)

MEMUNAT , Ithink we should hook up, we r weird not pix freaks
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by chrysler(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2008
eeyah!, too bad, bros, i understand you o, n i feel for you, it`s a bad tin to "wowo" nw

My advice for u is to take heart and keep trusting God, no condition is permanent .one day things re goin to be better
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by luridguy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
pictures i dont mind but passport photoghraps i cannot stand the guy will just keep arranging someone like funiture, first he tells u to tilt your head to the right them to the left then down then up then angry
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by porkpie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hm, seen a monkey in pic before?
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by patrosence(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
NA wa shocked shocked.i like taking pics alot before i flashed back grin grin seeing my pics
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
porkpie:

Hm, seen a monkey in pic before?

YES. wink wink grin

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by tlops(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2008
i like to take pix but video is good too
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Blow(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
I lost a best friend in 2001

And since then my only regret was that
I didnt take any picture together wit him.
We were friends for 6 good years.

Pictures brings back good memory you know.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by jessygal(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
smiley smiley smileymy2cent,
or what do u call urself, plssssssss don't interefer with my accent, its not like u wana, enjoy it, but don't just step on my toe, cos i'll get de fuckin damn u outta here, i mean ''FIRED'',

AS 4 bLOW its so sad, but i think u can see de importance in takin pics. not only for memories but also 4 stages/phases of ones life-time,

but still u ignored de opportunity, i feel u , so sorry, try not 2 , next time okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk take heart, sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by choco4life(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2008
I just cant stop taking pictures, i take an average of 3 three pictures a day.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Jarus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
I also don't like to take pictures. I take only on extremely necessary ocassions.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by seundammy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2008
i love it but i don't take it
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by FKseun(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ tjdno
LIAR! You don't like taking photo shots INDEED! The one wey dey for your profile, how you take get am? See pose, when you don't even like it. If you come like am nko? See your long neck like I GO DIE own. Be real man!
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2008
U must be UGLY angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyebrows! Fill Fill Fill / Where Can I Buy Converse All Stars? / Woman Goes Naked All For Fashion. Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.