Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Don't Like To Take Pictures - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Don't Like To Take Pictures (7694 Views)

Why Do Ladies Take Pictures Like Chuck Norris Is About To Kick Them? / Stuff I Don't Like (about Me) / Why Do People Pose In Front Of A Mirror And Take Pictures Of Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Mustay(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2008
ife-eco-06:

I also don't like to take pictures. I take only on extremely necessary ocassions.

SAME 'ERE
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by tome1: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
i used to have the same feeling cos i thought i dont look good in pixs. grin grin but i ve gotten over such feelings cos i take pics a lot now.

just believe in your beauty and taking pics will be interesting to you cool
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by annmarien(f): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
i don't like taking pictures cause i am just so NOT-photogenic. i don't know what else to try. i used to be when i was little but i don't know what has happened. things just went haywire. i dont know what is going to happen on my wedding day. situation is critical
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by holythug(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ poster
i bliv u r not photogenic dats y
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Taurus31(f): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2008
I love taking pictures cos picture-taking helps to capture memories you would want to remember in the future.pleasa have a rethink about taking pictures.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Albato(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
One good reason to take pictures is that you may win cash for it. http://www.octoclick.com/content/view/96/. Unless you dont own a camera or you cant borrow one. No harm in trying.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by otokx(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2008
its an hobby i'd love to do
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by holythug(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
me too
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by MP007(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2008
Its like youu got imagine problem.aint saying u are ugly butt u sound like u hate ur physical apperance
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by querida(f): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
j
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
@post
me too, i hate taking pictures. . . . but if i do, i dnt like smiling in the picture
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by efuah(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2008
i do it at any given chance tongue it draws my attention to my change in stages.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Sarin(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
[center]I looked up now and saw my 1 year pix adorned on the wall of my room and my face lit with a wide smile.[/center]

Can you feel that?

Pix reminds of us of yester years, our past lifes and keep memories of old time. Easy to keep and always handy unlike video tapes. So, if u have no collections it's as good as you have no past and probably no future too. You be ghost?
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by trueluva(f): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2008
I sometimes don't like taking pictures. I think it is because I am fat. I think that their is no point of taking picures people will always notice that you are fat. How do you get the good self esteem.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Amiga(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
I love taking picture. For me pic is so important to me, it makes me to be able to look back at yesterdays
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by kingsikaz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
some dont like it but i love it so much.

photos are touchstones to keep us connected.

it reminds us of good old days, our love ones.

taking photograph of oneself or families shows some sort of admiration

when you look at old photos of yours, a stream of joy flows thru your heart and u feel young once again.

pictures broadens ones memories ,

it fosters togetherness

infact taking pics is a wonderful xperience , i call it

a perfect and loving reminder of cycle of life.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by tjdno(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2008
I have many pictures on PC, for internet use only but I just don't have time to go get them printed out and am a busy soul, am always busy at work, off only on Sundays, anyone wanna help me print them out? maybe I should send them to your email box then you go to print them out maybe you will need them to show to you kids cause for me I don't even have a girl friend not to talk of kids, I know am gonna get married someday and definitely kids will come my way. I only use my pictures on the internet cause its my world for meeting people. I will someday print out the once I have in my email cause they are much and nice once. What if water pored on all your photo album, what will you do picture lovers?
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by Elgaxton(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
Please I'm really sorry diverging, but "please how do I send a topic for discussion?"

Goto the Home page and checkout the place u'll like to post a thread e.g Travel, Computers etc.

Click on New Topic to start a new one. enjoy
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by ayobase(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
u will see the repercussion in the future.
u must have missed a lot.
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by tpia5: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
its just addictive, but on the other hand, some take pictures in order to get validation, very common with nigerian celebrities too.

might be better if they just posted pictures of themselves donating to the needy or something.

or helping build a village like the mbgn contestant did.

https://www.nairaland.com/1117109/mgbn-2012-isabella-ayuk-service
Re: I Don't Like To Take Pictures by tpia5: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked All For Fashion. Fashion Or Madness? / Top quality watches for sale...Nationwide delivery..POD / How To Start A Fashion Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.