Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (1198 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by greenmouse(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Our latest website job for perusal.

http://almondsignature.com/

comments will be appreciated.

Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
This site looks better than the one from yesterday - thumbs up!
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
This site looks better than the one from yesterday - thumbs up!

@yewatide, thanks but they are not the same kind of biz, one should be more corporate than the other.
Re: Website Review by annahussy(f): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2012
I check here this site which really looks great. It color theme and information is good to knowing about your business and services. You can use good images related to your business that really very nice. It seems that you spend a lots of time to create this effective website.
Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
greenmouse:
Just because one day, I choose to eat rice and the other day, I choose to eat amala doesn't mean that both shouldn't be pleasant to the eye on different days...even if I am eating them 6 months apart wink
Re: Website Review by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Another great one from Greenmouse. grin
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
annahussy: I check here this site which really looks great. It color theme and information is good to knowing about your business and services. You can use good images related to your business that really very nice. It seems that you spend a lots of time to create this effective website.

Thanks alot, Yes we do spend time to give our clients the best.

Check out this one www.thetfordresources.com
Re: Website Review by annahussy(f): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2012
greenmouse:

Thanks alot, Yes we do spend time to give our clients the best.

Check out this one www.thetfordresources.com

Hi, Its great that you spend a lots of time to create good quality of website for your clients. Can you give me some more information about your web design service and which types of website you create? I am also want to create website so that i am thinking to use your services. Please give reply here.
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2012
annahussy:

Hi, Its great that you spend a lots of time to create good quality of website for your clients. Can you give me some more information about your web design service and which types of website you create? I am also want to create website so that i am thinking to use your services. Please give reply here.

We are a well known web design company in NIGERIA, U can read more about us on www.greenmousetech.com and www.greenmouseonline.com

we do all kinds of website including newspaper websites(www.persecondnews.com), ecommerce, school portals etc. u can also contact me on 08063786241
Re: Website Review by annahussy(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2012
greenmouse:

We are a well known web design company in NIGERIA, U can read more about us on www.greenmousetech.com and www.greenmouseonline.com

we do all kinds of website including newspaper websites(www.persecondnews.com), ecommerce, school portals etc. u can also contact me on 08063786241

Hi, Thanks for giving me reply here. I check the site which you share here and i get many of information about it. You offer such great webdesign service with cheap price compare of others that fit in my budget. I will contact you when i need.
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
annahussy:

Hi, Thanks for giving me reply here. I check the site which you share here and i get many of information about it. You offer such great webdesign service with cheap price compare of others that fit in my budget. I will contact you when i need.

Ok. Waiting
Re: Website Review by goldennugget: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
hmmmh
Re: Website Review by greenmouse(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Register now for a four weeks web development course:

HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, FIREWORKS, PHP, MYSQL, ASP.NET, JAVA, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA.

contact us on www.greenmousetech.com

call 08063786241 or email : info@greenmousetech.com

We are ever ready for you with our state-of-the-art training aids.

(1) (Reply)

Write For Us And Earn N500 Per Article! / How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent / Anyone Here Familiar With Xenforo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.