Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. (743 Views)

I Am Sorry I Lied - Part 1 / Sorry I Never Said Goodbye (A Tribute And A Regret) / I Am Sorry, I Just Have To Open This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. by Emyo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Cuddlemi, i want to plead on behave of the entire yan fans and members. I know you did your work as an abled moderator that you are.
What some of our members and critics did was contra to the purpose of the thread.
To err is human...cuddlemi, what do we do to appease the ruling body of nairaland.
We need our thread reopened and sanitized.
Tell us what we are to do and i know others we join hands to make sure we try our best.
Tell us what to do, here, as others we be viewing this.

1 Like

Re: Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. by collins123(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mods, we are sorry!

1 Like

Re: Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. by Cuddlemii: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Emyo: Cuddlemi, i want to plead on behave of the entire yan fans and members. I know you did your work as an abled moderator that you are.
What some of our members and critics did was contra to the purpose of the thread.
To err is human...cuddlemi, what do we do to appease the ruling body of nairaland.
We need our thread reopened and sanitized.
Tell us what we are to do and i know others we join hands to make sure we try our best.
Tell us what to do, here, as others we be viewing this.

Lolz, this is not necessary!

I have been in direct contact with your group lead, Peaceworld.
I have suggested that he has a laid down rules of conduct for the members of the group and perhaps have members read the rules and regulations of the forum.

I also advised him that the Excos/Officials should always step in when fights like this occur.

Usually, I don't interfere or intrude in the affairs of your group/association. I give your group your independence and respect but your group has abused that repeatedly with the numerous e-fights and attacks on Female writers of the section by Dailynews.

When they were washing their dirty linen in the public, what did the officials do to calm the situation down? It was left unmanaged and would have escalated beyond that. I stepped in after I had asked the Officials to settle it offline and nothing was done.

When I am convinced that there is order & discipline, I will re-open the thread. Thanks!
Re: Cuddlemi: We Are Sorry. by Cuddlemii: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2012

(1)

Is Hamlet A Classical Tragedy? / Americanah By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – Review / Congress Mende-mende A Short Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.