Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Shark Attacks Woman In Delta - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (23380 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by bonna4u(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sharks in the creeks? I have been to burutu during my service year and I know how the area looks.
If she had said a baby crocodile, the story could have had some credibility.

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by 190: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
dowjones: Sharks have the most dangerous bites after crocodiles. I believe this story if she said 12 stitches, typical outcome of a failed shark attack...(a lot of stitches).
some friends of mine swear they saw 2 kangaroos in an ogun state. not one, TWO. so this shark story might be true. Shikena

Kangaroos in Ogun state!! shocked shocked

I don laff taya, maybe they followed GEJ's aeroplane wen he went on a visit to brazil with Dame grin grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Ninilowo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: LOL! did she see the shark or she just assumed it was?

I'll bet my money it was just a crab grin grin grin
grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by dowjones(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
190:

Kangaroos in Ogun state!! shocked shocked

I don laff taya, maybe they followed GEJ's aeroplane wen he went on a visit to brazil with Dame grin grin

grin me sef laff.. but the guys serious. infact the kangaroos were doing a love Chase or sumtn
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Dreystar(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shark ko shank ni undecided

What a story grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by vislabraye(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
But are sharks no salt water animals? Could they be found in Rivers?
The bite of a shark is very great O. It would have broken her bones.

If hipopotamus could be found in Benue may be kangaroo could be seen in Ogun state. We have very thick forests and wide area of pristine lands. I would be surprise to see even Rhino. Lol.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by swizz01(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
1st of all dis STO ;DRY fit b WASH so dt ppl go comment on ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏.......bt if na true story , mak ;†ђξ
e †ђξ grin woman beg HERO make e take her back τ̅☺ †ђξ past so dat she go fit see wetin bite her well...... grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Here are my problems with this sstory;

1. Its hard to believe that there are sharks in Delta State rivers..

2. The rivers of the Niger Delta are largely fresh water rivers and sadly SHARKS DONT LIVE IN FRESH WATER..

3. The only Shark that can be found in Fresh Water is the 'FRESH WATER SHARK' and they are not in Africa either..

4. Another Shark that can wonder into fresh Water is the BULL SHARK and even this shark will not swim into Delta State as in spends a very short time in fresh water..

Now I think its either 'Catfish, Croaker, Crab or Crayfish that must have bitten you not shark..
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by imperiouxx(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa o, many things are happening in Nigeria o. Sharks have started staying in rivers in Nigeria no more in oceans/seas grin grin The story dey funny sha.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by hardbody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]

Seen and noted. When you argue with a madman, a bystander may find it difficult if not impossible determining who exactly is the psycho. Have a good day.

By the way, it is spelt 'frustrated' not 'faustrated' except you have a tounge problem which is affecting your writing (the brain directs what you write). Then i can understand the fact that you lisp when you talk.

'tongue'

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by gbanikiti(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are my problems with this sstory;

1. Its hard to believe that there are sharks in Delta State rivers..

2. The rivers of the Niger Delta are largely fresh water rivers and sadly SHARKS DONT LIVE IN FRESH WATER..

3. The only Shark that can be found in Fresh Water is the 'FRESH WATER SHARK' and they are not in Africa either..

4. Another Shark that can wonder into fresh Water is the BULL SHARK and even this shark will not swim into Delta State as in spends a very short time in fresh water..

Now I think its either 'Catfish, Croaker, Crab or Crayfish that must have bitten you not shark..
the shark must have fell from the sky then!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by philips70(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
You all should save some breath. First, the area they call Forcado river is just by the sea. Many of the communities are just lying on the sea shore. And if the Oboro community is just a river off the sea I suspect the bite could be from a Barracuda which is equally dangerous but not as big as the shark. It strikes victims most especially if they don somewhat of shining objects like jewellery and leaves serious cuts similar to what they described in that report.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]

[size=15pt]
HEAR! HEAR!! LAUGHTER DON BUST MY STOMACH! NA CRAB BITE HER JARE!
[/size]
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by kemoolala: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
packman: [size=20pt]SHARK.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DID I HEAR YOU SAY SHARK IN A RIVER

AND THE WOMAN ESCAPED SHARK....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NAWA OOOOOOO NIGERIA WITH DIRTY UNBILIVABLE STORY

ABEG NA KOTE FISH NA IM THE WOMAN SEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

LWKMD
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by QueenAw(f): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
hardbody:

Seen and noted. When you argue with a madman, a bystander may find it difficult if not impossible determining who exactly is the psycho. Have a good day.

By the way, it is spelt 'frustrated' not 'faustrated' except you have a tounge problem which is affecting your writing (the brain directs what you write). Then i can understand the fact that you lisp when you talk.

'tongue'

@Hardbody, leave the fool called packman. You corrected his spelling error and rather than show gratitude, he throws insults.
What an educated illiterate!!
How can he spell when he is full of arrogance? We blame the educational sector but truth is, some can never learn. When they talk or write, you wonder how they can claim to be students/graduates. Hm, graduates of gbagaunology!

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by aieromon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
I saw a kangaroo today on my way to work. How about that?
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by mcevans1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
QueenAw:

@Hardbody, leave the fool called packman. You corrected his spelling error and rather than show gratitude, he throws insults.
What an educated illiterate!!
How can he spell when he is full of arrogance? We blame the educational sector but truth is, some can never learn. When they talk or write, you wonder how they can claim to be students/graduates. Hm, graduates of gbagaunology!

Hahahahahaha.. typical gbagaunology nahni! grin grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
valuka: abeg people, shark na salty-water fish, never will it survive in a fresh-water or mayb flood water.
nawa 4som ppl ooo. undecided undecided undecided
In as much as i disagree with this story,i will like to clarify this: Some species of sharks like the Zambezi shark are known to infiltrate freshwater lakes and rivers close to the sea. They Я common around the south african coastal areas.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by mcevans1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
aieromon: I saw a kangaroo today on my way to work. How about that?

Does a forest lead to your workplace? #Just asking oh grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Destindave(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Woman dey lie o.Shark is a salt water habitat,it can't survive in a river maybe it finds its way through those tributaries 4rm d Atlantic
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by bigcycs: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
sir-p2007:
SHARK KO...SHARKY NI.
I tot it was a U S submarine going to SYRIA tht hit her leg.

#dies#!!!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by harlos: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na people's comment dey make me laugh grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by davades(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Humanbeans: That's Abigail lie. Shark in a river?. Madam pls tell us another lie. This is a bad lie

Na Aluu fish bite am!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by ozodimgba(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
eledalo: Since she was bitten during a church fasting programme, the shark bite is obviously a gift from God. Halleluyah!

Anu bingo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by bigcycs: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
I saw a red hippopotamus on my way 2 work 2day ,
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
nagoma: Lessons learnt;

1. If you have been fasting for 3 days don't go to the river for your bathing.
2. Shark bite can be treated in patent medicine stores in Nigeria (although our Teaching Hospitals cannot treat appendicitis)
3. Watching too many films like "JAWS" can affect your perception.

which country are u from, that your teaching hospitals cannot treat appendicitis?
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Francheezy: SHARK TALE

grin grin grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by timmy7(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
philips70: No pun intended but what really qualifies a topic for the front page? I used to think when its hot and must have had some good patronage before it gets to the front page. Somebody who knows the criteria should please tell me.

sometimes the absurdity of the story...
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by harlos: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
bigcycs: I saw a red hippopotamus on my way 2 work 2day ,
gbagaun... Lobatan lipsrsealed
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by feyifassy: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Al of you watch movies a lot ; deep blue sea etc u al forget that shark grow from egg. It can be a baby stray shark i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d river . Just a 2nd thought o
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by bigcycs: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
harlos: gbagaun... Lobatan lipsrsealed

Correct me then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.