Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor's Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor's Wife (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife by salinco(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2008
A businessman was on a trip to the far north. On reaching His destination, he decided to send E-mail to his wife but wrongly typed the address and the mail went to a Pastor wife whom has just lost her husband about 7days ago. The widow (Pastor’s wife) opened it shouted and fainted. She was later revived by the friends and families who ask her what actually happen.
She respond by pointing her finger to the monitor and the message read “Arrived safely, but it is very hot down her and I just realized how I important for you to join me soon”.
Re: Pastor's Wife by ituen(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
There is a better remix than this. Find it out
Re: Pastor's Wife by clemcykul(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
lmao iteun now dats the joke grin
Re: Pastor's Wife by aristole(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2008
PIrated copy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Birth Control / Test Your Wisdom / Temperature Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.