Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? (6280 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why / Seven Year Old Gets Plastic Surgery To Prevent Bullying (would You Allow It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Really looking back now, i just can't help but recall all the torment we
made our classmates go through back then in secondary school. We had some sort of clique which specialized in creating and calling our mates names based on their slip or mistakes.

We named them different things from Eso, Agali, Yerepe and so on.
We made jest of them and dampened their self esteem and
courage.

I remembered a colleague turned reclusive because of the fun we made out of him. Lately, I have been reading some thoughtful piece on psychology and i seriously wished i had behaved differently. But all the same, it was just childishness that made us do those stuff but we still do say some things as adults
that really affect others negatively. Am trying my best to help people even if it's just words to at least make up for my bad behaviours in the past.

he questions is were you ever bullied or did u bully anyone? How did u feel ?
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eventhough physically I looked every inch an easy target for bullying, I was never bullied, neither did I bully anyone. cheesy
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by slimyem: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
I could have been a victim but i made up for what i lacked in stature with my sharp-tongue and influence...
Because,most of my teachers were either friends to my parents or just liked me very much and made it obvious,the bullies kept their distance.
The ones who did not always had to serve punishments for daring to mess with me.cheesy
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
i was a victim back then in college embarassed what i experienced then was not really nice, remembered the seniors then calling us(freshers) tadpoles. it most common in boarding houses those days dont know about now

1 Like

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2012
stillwater: Eventhough physically I looked every inch an easy target for bullying, I was never bullied, neither did I bully anyone. cheesy
guess you had it lucky then...

1 Like

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
slimyem: I could have been a victim but i made up for what i lacked in stature with my sharp-tongue and influence...
Because,most of my teachers were either friends to my parents or just liked me very much and made it obvious,the bullies kept their distance.
The ones who did not always had to serve punishments for daring to mess with me.cheesy
hmm...madam no nonsense...i attended a school were we had such exclusive priviledge over others. No matter how much you report to the teachers we always teamed up against you and counter your claims.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2012
slimyem: I could have been a victim but i made up for what i lacked in stature with my sharp-tongue and influence...

i can see y u rant without control on nairaland .. radio katanga!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2012
i defended myself no matter the angle the bullying was coming from even if it turns physical exchange of blows.. Ikeja boyz no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Aizebioje(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2012
I was bullied in my ist year in secondary school but after the culprits were severely dealt with,they kept their distance. In my senior year I was a prefect,not a very kind one cos mehn,some people are just impossible nd others will take ur kindness for weakness...so when You Hear Senior Idowu is coming,U MAINTAIN YOURSELF OR GET SERVED!
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2012

Slimy yemi. True true ya mouth sharp wella. grin
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by hotchee: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2012
I bullied a girl while i was in primary shool.our paths crossed years later at the university,guilt gnawed at me until i sought for her forgiveness.never knew true confessions can set you free.

1 Like

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Abujafood: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2012
I remember one incident when a notorious bully in school tried to beat up a guy that wouldn't do his bidding. The Bully got head butted, bled profusely from his nose and nearly passed out! After school, his clique of bullies rallied round to beat up the guy, unknown to them another group of past victims had formed a formidable match. It was free for all and the bullies really got more than just beatings. They learnt their lesson the hard way!

4 Likes

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2012
I was never bullied. I guess they feared me for my unpredictable nature. I never bullied anyone either.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by blackmale(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2012
even in the university, people were bullying one another,, reminds me of ARO BOIS,, in OAU..IFE, back then
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2012
stillwater: Eventhough physically I looked every inch an easy target for bullying, I was never bullied, neither did I bully anyone. cheesy
where have u been stillwater ?
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Kslib(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Omo what helped me was that i know how to convice people wella.. What i did,was that i pretented to be a very very bad guy.. It worked for me,but failed when i over did it.. I still remember that day when that " yeye calabar boy nearly use one thunderous blow remove my left eye".. Omo na God save me oh.. Well,thank God we were about graduating then.. Sometimes,when i remember that blow,i spit blood or feel weak...
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Kslib(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2012
sorry guys,Tripple post
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Kslib(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2012
sorry guys,Tripple post
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by honeric01(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Who born who well? i was tagged "pastor" in my primary school and early secondary school, later i was tagged "Alhaji pastor", so who dare bullies a "preacher"? grin
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Ha those days !
I bullied people sha,
Who didn't know me then
FGC IJANIKIN , bullied one boy one dey sotee we broke flurecent bulb on his head.
Even the so called wande cole sef ,he was one of my targets then. Now dey don hammer me sill dey do suffer head job.
LIFE

2 Likes

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by hardbody: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have always been a one-man riot squad and i still am. No one bullied me and i bullied no one. But in the Uni sha oo, I was a 'soldier' and we got people including lecturers to do what needed to be done and on time too. I graduated a Malabite.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by swtchicgurl: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=14pt]i used to bully and beat up boys when i was in high school! guys beware![/size] angry angry angry
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
swtchicgurl: [size=14pt]i used to bully and beat up boys when i was in high school! guys beware![/size] angry angry angry

bulldozer cheesy
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Adanyebe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
ALL THOSE I BULLIED PLEASE FORGIVE ME... grin but it was sweet kiss kiss kiss shaaa. Imagine transfering ur anger to anoda just to pumel the fellow to paste... LOL
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by azeeza(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ibeneme okechukwu and Raymond williams, God is watching you.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Cant help lmfao at my glance on dis thread cos it jst reminded me of my days back in sec. sch. My friend wz somfin unimaginable, stubborn, rude, intelligent dou bt she had a bad mouth(vry bad indeed), I wz d only befitting friend n neighbour cos i wz kinda mor stubborn. We got along wel cos we wer among d most intelligent galz in d science zone. Bt der wz dis big-headed classmate of ours(Chinasa), my friend initiated dis funny name(isi omaba) dt dis gal usually cry for us in skul. Bt one day she reported us to one wicked sport master who had our hair designed, cos he knw dt beating us wud mean wasting his energy for aje-kpakos lyk us. Since dat day we neva recognised dt gal's presence in skul.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
JSS1-JSS1: Bullied
SS1- SS3: Bully
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by manmustwac(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Left handed people always face bullying
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by swtchicgurl: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
ItsModella: [size=14pt]JSS1-JSS1[/size]: Bullied
SS1- SS3: Bully

they bullied you so much u lost track of time!

2 Likes

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Jarus(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Primary school
*I no fit mention his name here o. I learnt he is now a *********

Secondary school
Bulla
Bororo
Sule bintin
to be updated as I remember more

Cross these guys' paths to your peril

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! / Benefits And Uses Of Groundnut Oil / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.