Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Aby's Diary Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aby's Diary Part 2 (692 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) / Kay's Diary- Part 1 / Aby's Diary Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aby's Diary Part 2 by vitostilet(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
At the very peak, with eyes shut and with a lot of tingling inside of me, Tiger pours right into me; jerking and vibrating viciously.

My vision was blur from having Tiger’s sweat all over my face and all I could see was a figure at the door; male or female, I couldn’t tell and Tiger seemed not to have neither recovered nor noticed we weren’t alone anymore. He still had his eyes closed and seemed not to be out of cloud 9 yet.

Pictures flashing in my head, “who could it be?”, “what have I gotten myself into?”, “how long has the person been there?” All I could ask for was a little breather from Tiger’s experience. My heart was pounding and racing like a train gone wild. I lifted my right hand and with the back of my palm, I wiped the sweat on my face to give a clearer view. My vision was gradually coming to me. This figure sure looked familiar, more too familiar. My mind was still in its state of thought when the figure moved closer. Tiger was still in a state and I wasn’t quite sure but I could hear him mutter; whatever it was, that sure wasn’t my concern for now.

It all seemed to me like a scene out of a Hollywood blockbuster .Everything seemed to be at a stand-still. Then the figure starts to make for us. I could see clearly; fully nice white dentition. With my heart in my mouth, I could hear my head scream, “just move closer and let’s get this over with”.

The figure came close and then it came out all clear!!! With a really wide grin, showing his perfect dentition, Timi in all his glory was before my eyes. Mixed feeling took me over; I pushed Tiger off me and wobbled to my feet. My eyes dashing for something I wasn’t sure. and it seemed I had no control over my body; it was doing things I didn’t even know. I noticed I was pacing as if searching for something lost. At this point, Tiger sat up and noticed Timi. I was facing Tiger now and was expecting some sort of reaction. It wasn’t till now that I noticed what was making me pace (since taking time gazing at Tiger gave me some sort of composure), I was searching for anything; any form of object at all that would inflict pain on Timi for causing me so much pain. Timi grabbed me by the arm and wrestles me to the couch. His well-built arms pining me to the couch and making sure my struggling was without any result.

Tiger seemed to suddenly have some sort of control over himself and he rose in all his glory. As he stood, I took a quick glance at his instrument of war. A true beauty it was. What was I doing? How could I take time to look at him with his height of blackmail?

Timi, Timi, just hold on and let’s discuss this. Timi shot one look at his brother, another at me and with some battle, he let me go. Tiger beckoned on Timi to seat and Tiger began to speak. He asked Timi to explain the video recording. Timi was sort of shocked. I saw his disdainful look. “Well, well, welllll………. That’s not the issue now you know bruv. At least it isn’t as bad as sleeping with a fiancée’s niece a week to the wedding. You sure know that you have no moral standing to speak about that now because as it looks, I have absolutely nothing to lose. You found the recording, oookkkkkk, so what? Just for you to know, I added to my collection of recordings a few minutes ago. To be clear on this one, I’ve been at the door for a while and I have some of your passionate action scene recorded”. At this point, I couldn’t believe I was being spoken about like I wasn’t there or like I didn’t exist. I jumped to my feet. I couldn’t just stand it anymore. I didn’t need to listen to both of them have a go on themselves.

As I got up, Timi stood immediately and said to me, “not so fast, young lady. You started this you know. Maybe I didn’t quite, well, emm…. Seeing the look on Tiger’s face, well, I guess I was hasty with you the other night you know. I’ve seen Tiger a lot after sex but never seen him so satisfied, ever. Maybe to end this and keep this particular one a secret for good, maybe, well, you know what, Tiger…… remember we’ve always spoken about having the same girl, we actually have had that but we’ve never had the same girl, same time. What do you say we have that now and end this whole story here?”

Read the concluding part of the story and the first part of Aby's diary here: http://vitostileto./
Re: Aby's Diary Part 2 by Blessedwhite(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Same girl same time? Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That You Still Love Your EX. / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You / Be True To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.