Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Prayer For Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer For Atheists (860 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayer For Atheists by kanechimex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dear Father
It's been a while since I prayed for someone else.I didnt know that they were those who think You a myth..Father,it's for this people i pray.i pray u touch their hearts,i pray u give dem d privelege of knowing u,i also pray u save their souls from destruction....in Jesus name.....
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by wiegraf: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Heh heh, obvious troll... I hope, else SMH
Who send you?
And if you're going to do this, pls use the golden rule and ask me what I want first. So pls ask your god to get nepa to supply me electricity, that would do, for now...

Edit: did you do it? Because there's light now, thank you so much!!!
Now, can you get god to please do my work for me? I would rather spend the evening gaming, thank you sir.
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
kanechimex: Dear Father
It's been a while since I prayed for someone else.I didnt know that they were those who think You a myth..Father,it's for this people i pray.i pray u touch their hearts,i pray u give dem d privelege of knowing u,i also pray u save their souls from destruction....in Jesus name.....
Lol, it's a privilege to know your creator?
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by kanechimex(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto,ofcos now..i no get d strength to xplain give u..
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
kanechimex: muskeeto,ofcos now..i no get d strength to xplain give u..

privilege:
A special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people

Explain na.. biko
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by manmustwac(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
@poster
Closing your eyes clasping your hands kneeling down and talking to yourself is the main reasons why our country is not progressing.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2012

3 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Atheists by mumumugu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
wiegraf: Heh heh, obvious troll... I hope, else SMH
Who send you?
And if you're going to do this, pls use the golden rule and ask me what I want first. So pls ask your god to get nepa to supply me electricity, that would do, for now...

Edit: did you do it? Because there's light now, thank you so much!!!
Now, can you get god to please do my work for me? I would rather spend the evening gaming, thank you sir.

so there waz no lite until d praya request ,then lite came.

Is dat not a miracle?
So prayas are answerd. Hence there is a God

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
mumumugu:

so there waz no lite until d praya request ,then lite came.

Is dat not a miracle?
So prayas are answerd. Hence there is a God
Lmao...
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by kanechimex(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
manmustwac,actually am nt talkin to maself...i have faith...dat dia z sum1 i talk to and he ansas me...@muskeeto,by privelege i mean hiz grace 4 u makes it possible 4 u to b saved...u dont deserve it...he makes u deservin of d salvation..
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Christians and their disability to study and follow their holy book.
Hope u know u are meant to pray in secret as exemplified and preached by your bible saviour, not shout it aloud to attract the attention and more often than not, disgust from others; talkless of posting it on internet for the whole world to see.
Anyway congrats, your publicity stunt is working.
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Master6(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by Areaboy2(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
kanechimex: Dear Father

you shot yourself in the foot with your first sentence lol

damn selfish Christians!!! hahahahaa
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by wiegraf: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

you shot yourself in the foot with your first sentence lol

damn selfish Christians!!! hahahahaa

He's showing us just how lost we are silly, he's so self-centered he only concerns himself with himself, but our case is so dire he actually broke his usual procedure.

@op, thanks for the light, it's been on since then actually. You must be praying hard. However, I played video games all evening and surprisingly my work is still not done. I'm a little disappointed. Considering god is...god, I would have thought he'd be able get off his a$$ and do that without any issues. At the very least he could have increased my tolerance for the mundane. To be fair, he'd be quite the a$$ if he bothered with my, or any other silly self-centered demands while kids literally starve to dea.... oh..
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by kanechimex(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2012
master,tanks for d link...i get ur point..inurmind,i waznt shoutin out loud...and wiegraf,y shud God do ur work 4 u?u dont blive in hiz xistence and coz u hear he z a good God u want him to help u?.that's d life of a lazy atheist...
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by wiegraf: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
kanechimex: master,tanks for d link...i get ur point..inurmind,i waznt shoutin out loud...and wiegraf,y shud God do ur work 4 u?u dont blive in hiz xistence and coz u hear he z a good God u want him to help u?.that's d life of a lazy atheist...

How do you know I'm lazy?
What do I have to do to get him to do my work, I really need to catch up?
Re: My Prayer For Atheists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Unfcukingbelievable !!!!! Over 60 million christains in Nigeria and God does not intervene when Islamic rabies infected dogs butcher them up north and smash the skulls of their babies while they sleep. I wonder who is mentally unstable, the aids-infected Muslims or the infinitely ignorant christians

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Lessons From Billyonaire. / Women Shout "Jesus" At Gunman, Who Ends Robbery Attempt, Police Say / Is Hell Fire Too Extreme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.