Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters (13281 Views)

Photos SARAKI First Trip Home To Kwara (ilorin) Since He Became Senate President / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Nigeria First Lady's Trip Home Is Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Vogue50: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=ogbeche77]
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-ladys-trip-home-canceled[/quote ]A major distributor of falsehood !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Dpeacemaker101: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
The moderator is very confused and I suspect him and this Sahara liers, when there was a post about SR reporting rumors to us, it never made the front page, but all their lies keep hitting us in the front page. Moderator God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by divatosin(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.
I just wonder when people will be wise enough to stop falling for these diet of lies by Saharareporters.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Puntae: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oh no, SR, what justification to your lies and fabrications...!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Bukkyade: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dey don dey run mouth again. Sahara reporters are their lies....I can never be surprised
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Puntae: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Now I move a motion for a formal disbandment of and disassociation from Sahara Reporters, the news they emit are indeed dangerous to our health and are likely to make us (Nigerian) retards... In the light of this, I, my future wife and children shall distance ourselves from this plague called SAHARA REPORTERS!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by cap28: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2012
i think Jonathan needs to come clean -he knows whats going on but he's hiding behind all these pathetic lies.

come clean mr president.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by armadeo(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2012
tellwisdom: No one was actually waiting for her arrival…so how e take concern us?? sad

u be real crase!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by EiE1(f): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Buh, this Saharareporter pple sef... Ahan ahan, Adegun... Adeogun. Wetin!?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by mcevans1(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Leemak: 40 laptops whether u like or not Dame Patience Jonathan is coming back to Nigeria in 'casket'......i dont give a damn!

Na today? Soon we will c d Nigerian Flag flying at half mast!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by uzomagic(m): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2012
cap28: i think Jonathan needs to come clean -he knows whats going on but he's hiding behind all these pathetic lies.

come clean mr president.
What do you mean by come clean? Why are you guys poke nosing on the health status of a president's spouse? How is it your business. Isn't it sufficient information that she is sick and resting? What more details do you want to hear? Was patience elected? Or is she a public servant at the national level ? Why this hairsplitting about the health status of someone who is a nonentity according to Nigerian Constitution. How has Madam Patience absence affected governance in any department in Nigeria? Which file is awaiting Patience Jonathan's consideration? What business of governance does Saharareporters want Madam patience Jonathan to come and handle?

I have seen people make all kind of useless comments. Some people even claimed they deserve to know because it is their money. Who told you? Did you see any voucher being raised for her medical trip? Or you saw an allocation in the 2012 budget for her medical bills? So beyond presidency, patience Jonathan does not have money to undergo a medical trip abroad? Does the president no longer earn salaries and allowances? How is it your business to query how the president decides to spend his allowance? How is it your business if the president decides to spend his allowance on his family's medical trip abroad?
Jobless people.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by peruso: 1:38am On Oct 12, 2012
SO WHO IS MANING HER MINISTRY NOW THAT IS IS ABROAD? REMEMBA SHE IS A PS
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by iykak47: 2:48am On Oct 12, 2012
uzomagic:
What do you mean by come clean? Why are you guys poke nosing on the health status of a president's spouse? How is it your business. Isn't it sufficient information that she is sick and resting? What more details do you want to hear? Was patience elected? Or is she a public servant at the national level ? Why this hairsplitting about the health status of someone who is a nonentity according to Nigerian Constitution. How has Madam Patience absence affected governance in any department in Nigeria? Which file is awaiting Patience Jonathan's consideration? What business of governance does Saharareporters want Madam patience Jonathan to come and handle?

I have seen people make all kind of useless comments. Some people even claimed they deserve to know because it is their money. Who told you? Did you see any voucher being raised for her medical trip? Or you saw an allocation in the 2012 budget for her medical bills? So beyond presidency, patience Jonathan does not have money to undergo a medical trip abroad? Does the president no longer earn salaries and allowances? How is it your business to query how the president decides to spend his allowance? How is it your business if the president decides to spend his allowance on his family's medical trip abroad?
Jobless people.
True words.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ogayor: 3:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Get well soonest our First Lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 3:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Let her be there til 2015. As for u abati, i regret eva sharing dsame nationality wit u. Bloody bootlicker! Make i go buy garri joor cos e don cost now oooooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by MrUmaRu(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Make she come back, am missing ha
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by uglyBetty1(f): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Abeg where can I get this shara reporters. Am a reliable source and I have information for them.

They should leave Patient alone. Any time she is through with her resting or she is discharged, she should come back. We will welcome her with open arms.

Get well soon Ma.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by leyema: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Who Ȋ̝̊̅§ fooling who ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this country? The pple concern need †̥ tell us the truth about her health conditions. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Agimor(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2012
Air waves reporters @ it again.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ujukala: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2012
I love that quote.
collins Jn: I Still Believe In Miracles. Get Well Soon Dame Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ammnesty: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2012
mankand:

Why will she need my Prayer?

Did i follow she and her Hubby to spend N3 Million Naira Daily on feeding?

No!

Her husband said he does not give a damn in declaring his asset.

So I don't give a damn as well.
B REASONABLE MA FRND...DAT S YA 1ST LADY U REFERING 2 LYK DAT....IF SHE WERE YA MUM WOULD U SAY DZ...SAHARA REPORTERS NA WAH 4 UNA NEWS OH..WHICH WE GO BELIEVE NW?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by buchibabe: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2012
Hide n seek. Dats exactly d game dis pple are playing. Hope patience isn't already setting up a commitee on hospital matters with Yaradua and d likes?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by muyenmuyen: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Reuben Abati is only protecting his living , even himself does not know what is happining,that is why is saying anythig to deceive nigeria citizen.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2012
I don't know about this one, but Sahara reporters deserve commendation for thousands of breaking news they report first before any media and they often end up being true. Even when Patience was admitted in Germany, Sahara reporters were the first to report it. Also the countless bomb blast, etc.

On the other hand, why is the presidency in a hurry to bring her home? She should be strong first.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by naijathings(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2012
[size=18pt]if she like make she from there go see doctor 97010101010 please stop boring my laptop with this Patience Gist. Me no get patience[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Saharareporter are trying to cover their fraudulent publication earlier with another. Very unprofessional
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012
The truth is the Retardeen is doing all it can to bring back his wife back to Nigeria knowing fully well that he lied to Nigerians that she is resting. Nigerians are now weary and asking questions and wondering when this forced rest will end.
Of cos she isnt resting, she is ffucking sick (thanks to saharareporters).
The germane doctors must not release our first lady for his liar husband until she is fit and well. Am beginning to doubt if the husband has the interest of his wife at heart.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by banki(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2012
uzomagic:

Jobless people.

oga, again your on this thread showing your trade,are you saying its not tax payers money being used to ferry patience jonathan around the world? so wo pays the retinue of aides and security and planes? why is the airspace shut for patience to pass, or you dont know that we pay the presidency? or you dont know that jonathan and all other people in public service are answerable to us?.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by banki(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2012
uzomagic:

Jobless people.

oga, again your on this thread showing your trade,are you saying its not tax payers money being used to ferry patience jonathan around the world? so wo pays the retinue of aides and security and planes? why is the airspace shut for patience to pass, or you dont know that we pay the presidency? or you dont know that jonathan and all other people in public service are answerable to us?.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ghettodreamz(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2012
Boju Boju oooooo
Oloronbo ooo
E para mon ooo
Eniti mo ba gbamu
Ma pa je oooo
Shekin shi?
Shi

Wow, I don catch GEJ, he's a joker, he's at it again with another lies. gringringrin

Tell us categorically the exact health condition of your wife so Nigerians would know the bearing to direct their prayers for her to, stop playing hide n seek game with us. Nigerians are not babies and we shouldn't be treated like one, so wake up man!

No one can fool Nigerians cuz we get opolopo opologrin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by deinmaLoveday: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2012
The country is moving in this direction
ABACHA'S REGIME -- Abacha died and his wife lives (Male dies)
OBASANJO'S REGIME -- Stella Died and her husband lives (Female dies)
YAR'ADUA'S REGIME -- Yar'Adua Died and his wife lives (Male again)
Now JONATHAN'S REGIME -- Who dies MALE or FEMALE( GOD FORBID NONE WOULD DIE IN JESUS NAME... AMEN)
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nonnyz: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2012
uzomagic:

Jobless people.
OOOOSHEYYYYY! Pls try educate them, even the likes of DemDem who I thought is youthful enough to understand; I guess Sahara Reporters have injected it venom of dumbness and lack of comprehension into his blood stream and brain... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode / Senate Passes Police Reform Bill After A Thorough Debate / Sanwo-Olu Inagurates Secretariat, Capital Projects In Agboyi-Ketu, Apapa-Igamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.