Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters (13283 Views)

Photos SARAKI First Trip Home To Kwara (ilorin) Since He Became Senate President / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Nigeria First Lady's Trip Home Is Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by stinicks10: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
ogbeche77:
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-ladys-trip-home-canceled

why is sahara keen on reporting negative news abt the presidency? at this time we should be prayin for full recovery of the presidents wife, Nigerians dont hesitate to critize, Do any of you think it easy to govern a great nation like ours. I agree the president might not have good people around him, this does not make him a bad president. Pls respect your president
na for forum una get mouth to talk rubbish, like if ur given the opportunity u will do beta, the system is already bad and cannot change overnight. Get it into ur thick skulls Ode
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by stinicks10: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: Nigeria is a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy

what have you done for your country? Taut
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by fennels007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
It is very sad and absolutely unacceptable how our govt tell LIES to d populace. Too bad. Some said she went for rest.

Where she is, i wish God's guidance & d quickex recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by kabba7(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] originally the govt people said was On holidays so WhaT brought hospital into a 5star hotel matter Nigerians should relax Patiemt is as strong aas a lion no cause for alarm she is holidaying !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Elueme: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sahara reporters lied with the first report. It is in their culture to probate and reprobate and may I use this medium to tell Seun and his colleagues to stop boring us with Sahara reporter's lies.. There style journalism is most irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Profidada: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please nairaland should stop copy and paste news from saharareporters. These individuals hide in the U.S.A to wreck havoc in our country. They deformed the characters of individuals who refused to play ball. I pity the organisation hosting the web site of these criminals cos by time some of us who are fed up start hacking their web host then they will of course put the blame on gej.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Leemak: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
40 laptops whether u like or not Dame Patience Jonathan is coming back to Nigeria in 'casket'......i dont give a damn!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by controlseven: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
This issue has been over-flogged na! It sounds very funny as some of us are here praying for her to get well soon. Patience is resting and not sick according to the husband, we should accept that for once. Or must we only listen to sahara reporters version? Thats not fair! #LEAVE.PATIENCE.ALONE
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by dasparrow: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Post

I am tired of all the speculations. Anyways, whenever Dame Patience Jonathan get's well, she knows where to find Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by pwettytemmy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
If it is sahara reporters, then its no news. W̶̲̥̅̊αЂåℓαђ reporters

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by controlseven: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Leemak: 40 laptops whether u like or not Dame Patience Jonathan is coming back to Nigeria in 'casket'......i dont give a damn!
Casket? Nawaaoo
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by bakila: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
*dhtml:

*Pisses inside garri* and pours the mixture into collins mouth. . .
You de piss inside garri? Hmm let me tell you some thing there is 100% increase in duty on imported rice and flooding from lokdo to burutu damaging many crops cassava inculded.
Better go on you knees and pray that Garri forgives you.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Balyz: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
mrkels: Sahara reporters again? Well just enjoy this traffic for now, after now no one would bother reading anything from your site again. Nonsense! undecided
Oga sorry oh. Saharareporters has more than a million hits per day, much more than your beloved nairaland. they still remain the most credible online news muckrakers so get used to them being around. Saharareporters what will we do without you?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by bakila: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Leemak: 40 laptops whether u like or not Dame Patience Jonathan is coming back to Nigeria in 'casket'......i dont give a damn!
Ok wetin the worry here? Perm Sec allowances over dose?
If she should return in a casket that will be more public funds going to waste on casket, obituary, condolence, crying, struggle to marry GEJ, change of presidential place to another rock etc.
Dame get well soon abeg.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
When will sahara Reporters stop allu-ing us?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ajf(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
What's my business??!! If she like make she dey live for Germany whether alive or dead...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Profidada: Please nairaland should stop copy and paste news from saharareporters. These individuals hide in the U.S.A to wreck havoc in our country. They deformed the characters of individuals who refused to play ball. I pity the organisation hosting the web site of these criminals cos by time some of us who are fed up start hacking their web host then they will of course put the blame on gej.
But your president/government officials hide in Government houses to waste money and tell you lies. You love that? Good.

Clemzy16: When will sahara Reporters stop allu-ing us?
The time presidency starts telling the truth to Nigerians!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by KINGwax(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: Nigeria is a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
how is nigeria a joke? What concerns nigeria and this matter? And of course, as a diplomatic rule, do u expect the presidency to divulge her routine?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
I cldnt care less... Mscheeewest!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by kheart(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is life for u, u might be wealthy and influencial but God might deprive u of gud health. I nk God i m poor but healthy.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by cap28: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
the saga continues - Goodluck what have you done with "Patient"? is this another Yaradua story?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by blessed4ril(f): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
torhuke: Sahara Reporterz shuld rest their rascality wt these newz abt patience jonathan.. Or they beter report wen she farts too! Rubbish.
I wonda ooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by gunuvi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
mbhs139:

when sahara reporter reported that she was coming back from germany, all of you here were praising sahara reporter. it is the other way round now, na another story
Sahara reporters are from the sahara desert. They should go back there. No more mugu for naija. They are just making mess of journalism. More than 9 versions from same media organisation. Dem no dey shame.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Johnny(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Roland17: Who is dribbling who in this country?

Nobody is dribbling anybody,its those of you listening to the junks of Saharareporters that being confused....There was never any official statement to that effect from the Villa,one can only wonder from where this fallacious Online News Medium gets its story!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by iamtheprincipal: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: why is everyone concerned about Patience returning. it is obvious she is ill and needs treatment and recover.. why would you want her to come early or even bother to let you know her status.. Nigerians love poke-nosing shaa.. if you were ill would you take it lightly when people peek into your window to know what's up.. Nigerians!! get a life

Mr. Largerwhenindoubt or whatever your name is, take notice that we have every right to know what happens to Mrs. Jonathan as her trips & hospital bills are catered for with tax payers' money and as such, it behoves on every good citizen of this Country to enquire about her health condition. Prayers of agreement could be made on her behalf when the need arises.
To crown it all, aside being the President's Wife, She also occupies the office of a Parmanent Secretary in Bayelsa State. Can you see the reasons behind our enquiries into her state of health?
Get well soon, Madam Jonathan. I do wish you quick recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ubong560(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=brotherlyn]Nigeria and Nigerians alike need not have full information about anyone, else they make a
caricature of same.

She needs prayers and not mockery. If she were to be your aunt, is this what you'll be wishing her?

No, i don't think so.

Regardless of whatever hide and seek that is being played, let's pray for her. She's human.

I pray that God in His infinite mercies will heal her completely in Jesus name. [Bros, u r very right. Dat's exactly wat Naija and Naijarians can do. Am vry 96% of Naijarians cannot go on their knees 2 pray 4 quick recovery of her sickness.]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Get well soon mama P,may God be with you always.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Louis88: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
I mean,like seriously,these people(Sahara reporters)have actually become a joke,there is absolutely no iota of credibility associated with them again,please you people should stop posting them as links or sources of information,rather go to our fatherland.com,I believe they have better and more reliable and credible news there.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by bowakoko: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Something is wrong with this country obviously or how do you explain the trend bellow........

"OBJ and Stella enter Aso Rock; OBJ commot alive stella die,
Ya’ardua and Turai enter Aso Rock; Turai commot alive Ya’ardua die,
Jonathan and Patience don enter Aso Rock; who go commot and who go die ??"

Just curious

I wish Dame Patience soonest recover (according to sir Shina Peters)

sorry soonest recovery!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by bernfame(f): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm beginning to suspect these sahara reporters are from sahara desert!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ubong560(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
If i get opportunity chop N3million food evryday, even if na 1wk i live on earth n die, i no go worry cos i don achieve, so if person wey him name start wit 'P' come die bcs of N3m food, y i go come dey worry myself?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Cleanman(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=ubong560][/quote]thank you ubong for your comment..all we need to do as human beings is to pray for her safe arrival...may God heal her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons / Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer / ICPC Recovers Three Ambulances, 500KVA Transformer From Senator Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.