Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (9739 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do you carry a picture of your partner or spouse? Back in the day.....some people used to carry color photo in the wallet or in their book bag. With the rise of technological gadgets...people have photos of their love ones on their phone or computer.

A friend of mine called me and told me that she was using her husband's phone and realized there is NO PICTURE of her on his phone. I asked her do she have any photos of him on her phone...she responded yes. The reason I asked the question was to see if she isn't being hypocritical.

She went on and on about how upset she felt and betrayed. I might be missing the point...but I don't see why she should be upset about her husband not having a photo on his phone. I mean I wouldn't see an issue with someone having picture of their loved ones...but is it important?

Personally...I wouldn't care if my husband doesn't have a photo of me on his phone because it doesn't change the price of garri.

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by k2039: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have the pictures of my close friends,both male and female on my phone.
So its clearly obvious I will have her picture when I get engaged and also when I get married

2 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: I have the pictures of my close friends,both male and female on my phone.
So its clearly obvious I will have her picture when I get engaged and also when I get married

Do you think her husband is wrong for not having a picture of his wife on his phone?
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
errm, it ain't important but that's not the reason she's angry. she feels her husband ain't proud of her like she thought he was. seriously, on an okay level, it's completely psychotic and reasonable to have your spouse picture, otherwise why won't you snap with someone you are with for almost 8 hrs a day? you snap with others which is clearly understandable but for someone to look at your phone having no clue who your girlfriend or wife is something else unless you're a celeb
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Do you think her husband is wrong for not having a picture of his wife on his phone?
No! wetin i wan use pics do wen i see d same person every damn day. undecided
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No! wetin i wan use pics do wen i see d same person every damn day. undecided

You would be surprised and my friend was panic attacks on the phone! She think that men who do not have pictures are cheating. undecided
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by k2039: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I think it is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You would be surprised and my friend was panic attacks on the phone! She think that men who do not have pictures are cheating. undecided
u serious? panic attacks on d phone? shocked shocked shocked shocked she get syndrome? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039:

I think it is wrong
I think so too. Abi it isn't a camera phone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by UmericanGirl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Depends... Did he recently clear off all of his pictures?
Or, Does he have pictures of other people?
Does she enjoy getting her picture taken? If she doesnt, then perhaps she is the reason for that.

I blog and video so I take a lot of pictures and my phone and camera is constantly filled with them, but at the same time I clear them off a lot to start fresh.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nada,carrying pictures around is old fashioned.its either its in my mobile or laptop or any other electronic gadget.i dnt even knw hw many pics of mine i hav in hard copy...any one with me?
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by UmericanGirl(f): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
binger: Nada,carrying pictures around is old fashioned.its either its in my mobile or laptop or any other electronic gadget.i dnt even knw hw many pics of mine i hav in hard copy...any one with me?

I only have hard copy prints for "projects" or display in my house.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yes of course. Anytime I'm engaged in combat, I kiss her picture. And when my men make fun of me, I just blurt out, "INCOMING!!!", and they scamper for safety. Chickens. Works on them every single time. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u serious? panic attacks on d phone? shocked shocked shocked shocked she get syndrome? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe but she was gasping for air and sounding like she was having a seizure.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by chucky234(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2012
binger: Nada,carrying pictures around is old fashioned.its either its in my mobile or laptop or any other electronic gadget.i dnt even knw hw many pics of mine i hav in hard copy...any one with me?
OP says mobile phone oga,na wetin you come dey yarn like say you no read wetin dem write.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by chucky234(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2012
I always have her pic or that of my daughter as wallpaper/screensaver,the pics reminds me of how much they mean to me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by oyinbogirl(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2012
yes i carry pics with me ready to show if i feel like.....it shows your proud and in love lol
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Konnektions146(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2012
funny how i am deviating but de pix i am carryin in ma wwallet is de pix of ma ex......pity huh??
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2012
I arry a picture of him in my heart. cool
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2012
seriously WHEN MARRIED, i think its odd not to have a picture of your spouse and kids(if any)on your phone!

My opinion sha!

1 Like

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
If her husband's got pics of himself and friends on the phone and her's not there.... There's probably something wrong! Maybe he's not proud of her or could be cheating

Personally, I don't keep random pics on my phone. The only pictures you'll find on my phone are those of myself, my lady, family and dear friends and maybe some project
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2012
flanrey: If her husband's got pics of himself and friends on the phone and her's not there.... There's probably something wrong! Maybe he's not proud of her or could be cheating

Personally, I don't keep random pics on my phone. The only pictures you'll find on my phone are those of myself, my lady, family and dear friends and maybe some project

i concur!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by siddiq202(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Oops....sorry wrong thread. no partner, single!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by CLIQBOY(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nah identity card?
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Ramcie(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have his pix and my sisters pix in my wallet and so does he also.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Everyday, New Rules. undecided
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by redcliff: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=40pt]MAKA GINI NOW?[/size]
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Lol. Reminds of of those sweet ol' Junior High School days of jejune love. . .when it was 'fashionable' to be in love. Used to carry her passport photogragh in my wallet all over the place. . . Long before the prevalence of mobile phones and the Internet. Halcyon days of unspoiled innocence. Ignorance is bliss!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by LordReed(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
I do; in my heart, in my phone and in my wallet.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Four things I think might be the problem :
1.He is cheating on her
2.Not proud of her
3.She is not photogenic
4.It never dawned on him

2 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by wablet(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, I cheat sometimes but that's no reason why my spouse's pix won't be on ma fone. In fact, its the wall paper!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Exposes His Huge Gigantic Rod In Public / It Seems Fat Girls Have No Vaginal Catcher / Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.