Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu (35689 Views)

These Properties Are Urgently For Sale 08065144130 / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. / To Let @ Isawo, Agric, Asolo, Agbede In Ikorodu: All These Properties Are Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
and read the relevant maps

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
All the lands we saw today are priced between N500k-N2.5m depending on how close it is to the tarred road.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
The road back into Enugu main city. I have lands for sale sitting directly on the side of this major road, facing the road. The site is something else, very close to a new housing estate under construction.
Price is N2.5m

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
We have for sale, a brand newly finished mint 4 bedroom bungalow in a nice location in Trans Ekulu Enugu.
Price is N14m.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
To see the land very well, we cleared the space for proper viewing. This land is for sale, very close to built up houses and selling for a minimum of N1.8m. I like the location around the local govt headqts Enugu east.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
This development is less than 100 meters from the land above, you can build and live here now.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by mira9500: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2012
new pictures of Goshen Estate

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
mira9500:
new pictures of Goshen Estate

Very cool, one day we shall graduate to building estates. I am looking for partners in a joint venture for a build-and -sell estate development. Prefarably 4 bedroom bungalows as these sell like chilled pure water under a hot afternoon sun. cheesy
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2012
So far, this thread has attracted 1 buyer who has paid for a plot out of the ones we advertised. We have another buyer ready for another of the lands here on this thread, more updates of property listings within the week.

Up to 3 properties has been sold since this thread came online. The buyers contacted me from here and paid the owners after I made all the document verifications. I believe more transactions will happen soon as we post more bargain properties.
Watch this space.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is hottt!

A plot of land measuring 60ft x 100ft located somewhere in Nike and in a place well inhabited by people. A house is at the back, another 2 by the left and right of this plot, what you need to do is fence the 60ft in front and stand your gate, saving you fencing costs of about N1m. Whao!

I am sure this one will not last long before somebody pays for it.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
These are houses in the immediate neighborhood of the land above.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pls oga spyder i need 500k plot of land in new gra or back of new gra or where u have 500k plot of land in enugu.if u have it email me at omejevn@yahoo.com tanks sir
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
omejeo: Pls oga spyder i need 500k plot of land in new gra or back of new gra or where u have 500k plot of land in enugu.if u have it email me at omejevn@yahoo.com tanks sir

New GRA lands sell for N6m in the average, behind new GRA is Trans Ekulu and the lands there are even much costlier than New GRA. At the other side is a slowly developing neighborhood called Ugbene phase 2, the lands there can go for as high as N2.5-3m. The only places you find cheap lands are in the uninhabited areas after Ibagwa Nike or at Emene end.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pls did u know the prices of plot of land at villa layout enugu
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
omejeo: Pls did u know the prices of plot of land at villa layout enugu

I will ask my men and report back later.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
spyder880: This is hottt!

A plot of land measuring 60ft x 100ft located somewhere in Nike and in a place well inhabited by people. A house is at the back, another 2 by the left and right of this plot, what you need to do is fence the 60ft in front and stand your gate, saving you fencing costs of about N1m. Whao!

I am sure this one will not last long before somebody pays for it.

This land has been sold!
Before we could approach the landlord to make payments, they told us that somebody has paid for it days earlier, so sad.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by kostadinis: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Spyder

Apart from the 9th-Mile-Corner, are there other new/old Enugu suburbs wherein fresh clean under ground water could be struck for certain? I am wondering if the situation is the same at Emene and other far flung suburbs. Honestly, your write-ups have rekindled my interest in Enugu. But having said that, I can't buy a piece of land knowing fully well that I may never struck clean water beneath it. So, for that reason, I have been persistently considering only the 9th-Mile-Corner and looking forward to meeting you on the matter.

Please, what's the security situation there, and what are the streets like? A new residential layout?

Thanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
kostadinis: @Spyder

Apart from the 9th-Mile-Corner, are there other new/old Enugu suburbs wherein fresh clean under ground water could be struck for certain? I am wondering if the situation is the same at Emene and other far flung suburbs. Honestly, your write-ups have rekindled my interest in Enugu. But having said that, I can't buy a piece of land knowing fully well that I may never struck clean water beneath it. So, for that reason, I have been persistently considering only the 9th-Mile-Corner and looking forward to meeting you on the matter.

Please, what's the security situation there, and what are the streets like? A new residential layout?

Thanks.

My brother, Ninth mile is a transit town and very rural. Only very few rich people live there, except you move into Ngwo town proper where you could stay among the natives in comparable security. The thing pumping some few growth in Ninth mile is only coca cola and Nigerian breweries, 7up also. The streets here are very rural and bushy in some instances as development is slow. Most rich guys prefer Enugu town and call in tankers to bring in clean water from Ninth mile when needed.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by kostadinis: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
spyder880:

My brother, Ninth mile is a transit town and very rural. Only very few rich people live there, except you move into Ngwo town proper where you could stay among the natives in comparable security. The thing pumping some few growth in Ninth mile is only coca cola and Nigerian breweries, 7up also. The streets here are very rural and bushy in some instances as development is slow. Most rich guys prefer Enugu town and call in tankers to bring in clean water from Ninth mile when needed.

Nevertheless, I hope to meet with you to explore this and other options on my next trip
Your number and email have been jotted down
It's great to know you
Thanks a lot
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Nov 24, 2012
Going to look at some lands this morning, the contact said the plot will be sold for N2m-N2.2m. I will report on the condition of the land later this evening.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls hav u check that villa layout after new gra thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
The land beside that fence is for sale in Enugu, the price is N2m, there is another one around that area for N1.8m, a fast developing area.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
May I use this opportunity to thank all of you, my friends in the property section of this forum. You have been with us through thick and thin all through the year 2012. Your love, support and encouragement to us was so much that we can only say a big thank you.
We promise to keep doing what we have been doing, only that we are going to do more in the coming year to satisfy more clients and improve the system. We also say a big thank you to all our clients; past, present and future, that our relationship will continue to be cordial as usual.
Our wish to you is that the good lord will make all your dreams to come true this 2013, may good health, wealth, joy and prosperity be your portion all through 2013 and beyond.
May god bless you all.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls oga spyder happy new year .i need a plot of land in enugu where ppl have started building and live.i have 1m.can u find one and location is impt tanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
omejeo: Pls oga spyder happy new year .i need a plot of land in enugu where ppl have started building and live.i have 1m.can u find one and location is impt tanks.

Happy new year bro, may this new year bring us joy and good tidings. In all honesty there is nowhere inside Enugu urban where you can get a plot of land where people are living with 2M. The ones I have where people are living are from N2.5 to N3.5m.
There are plots for N1m, but those are for future development and not where you can live immediately.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by tdie: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2013
What type of titles do the Land Parcels you sell have?? C of O Deed of assignment??
I gather the Enugu has a law that if you do not develop your Land in 2 years, you will have to forfeit it to the state. Is it true??
Thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2013
t-die:
What type of titles do the Land Parcels you sell have?? C of O Deed of assignment??
I gather the Enugu has a law that if you do not develop your Land in 2 years, you will have to forfeit it to the state. Is it true??
Thanks

It depends on the land you are looking for, titles of all the lands in a location cannot be same, while some are govt allocated parcels, others are community ancestral lands. Some individuals who are selling may have obtained c of o for their own land while the next plot is still a virgin land.

There is no truth that Enugu govt has a law that mandates everybody to develop a plot in two years, however the lands and housing authority prompts buyers to develop their plots as soon as possible or they might threaten to revoke the plot. But this is for only the properties they allocate and not for every land in Enugu. Thanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Did u have new built houses(bungalow and duplex) for sale price and location is impt tanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
omejeo: Did u have new built houses(bungalow and duplex) for sale price and location is impt tanks

Yes we have, I will update the thread in a few hours of the properties that exist for sale.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Up to 3 properties has been sold since this thread came online. The buyers contacted me from here and paid the owners after I made all the document verifications. I believe more transactions will happen soon as we post more bargain properties.
Watch this space.

Another sale yesterday from links got from this thread.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by pcmadu(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Good Job, I like what you are doing. Keep it up
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2013
pcmadu: Good Job, I like what you are doing. Keep it up

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.