Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu (35688 Views)

These Properties Are Urgently For Sale 08065144130 / Check Out ! These Properties For Sale & To Let /lease. / To Let @ Isawo, Agric, Asolo, Agbede In Ikorodu: All These Properties Are Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2013
ocman: wot is the size?

Around 520sqm, it will fit a block of flats, plus a sizable car park.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2013
3mill cash
spyder880:

Around 520sqm, it will fit a block of flats, plus a sizable car park.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2013
ocman: 3mill cash

Spyder880 is a guy who wants to do business, but with some profit. Pay N3.8m and take the half of my plot. Dont tell anybody I told you to pay this price, people have been begging to pay N4m but I had refused.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 8:35am On May 20, 2013
spyder880:

Spyder880 is a guy who wants to do business, but with some profit. Pay N3.8m and take the half of my plot. Dont tell anybody I told you to pay this price, people have been begging to pay N4m but I had refused.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2013
ocman: 3.3

N3.8m.

Let me outline what you will gain from this transaction;

1. You will not pay any agent commissions as you pay direct to me, saving you around N200k.

2. You can commence your building without paying the community development fee of N150k, plus N70k for youths levy (ogba n' eche agu) I have paid all these for the full plot.

3. You are buying the part at the corner, with great potentials going forward. You can face your building either to the north or the eastern side as you choose, and even have 2 gates) There is a gully at the road side there but it does not affect my land. Sullivan is working on all roads around there so the road will be done.

4. The documentation is the best, as this land has a C of O.

5. Rents are high here, N300k each year for a 3 bedroom flat.

Send me a mail and we can take it from there.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2013
3.3mill is my last offer!!
spyder880:

N3.8m.

Let me outline what you will gain from this transaction;

1. You will not pay any agent commissions as you pay direct to me, saving you around N200k.

2. You can commence your building without paying the community development fee of N150k, plus N70k for youths levy (ogba n' eche agu) I have paid all these for the full plot.

3. You are buying the part at the corner, with great potentials going forward. You can face your building either to the north or the eastern side as you choose, and even have 2 gates) There is a gully at the road side there but it does not affect my land. Sullivan is working on all roads around there so the road will be done.

4. The documentation is the best, as this land has a C of O.

5. Rents are high here, N300k each year for a 3 bedroom flat.

Send me a mail and we can take it from there.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2013
ocman: 3.3mill is my last offer!!

Thank you for the offer, that I am talking anything less than the value of this land is because I wanted to use the cash for another purpose but the land I wanted to buy has been sold, the music just changed and there is another offer from another buyer who wants to buy the whole plots. I just opened discussions with him today. Thank you once again my friend.

Actually there is another group of buyers who came to see this plot today and asked that I add some more space to my planned division line for them so as to make the land larger. I agreed to shift the line but will collect N4.5 for any of the halves they choose to buy.

This is one of the last spaces in Achara layout, there are no more plots for sale as the area is already built up. N4.5 or nothing else now. Its not good to sell at a loss.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by vanbonattel: 4:48pm On May 21, 2013
spyder880:

Thank you for the offer, that I am talking anything less than the value of this land is because I wanted to use the cash for another purpose but the land I wanted to buy has been sold, the music just changed and there is another offer from another buyer who wants to buy the whole plots. I just opened discussions with him today. Thank you once again my friend.

Actually there is another group of buyers who came to see this plot today and asked that I add some more space to my planned division line for them so as to make the land larger. I agreed to shift the line but will collect N4.5 for any of the halves they choose to buy.

This is one of the last spaces in Achara layout, there are no more plots for sale as the area is already built up. N4.5 or nothing else now. Its not good to sell at a loss.

I kinda like your honest way of doing business, I am ready to acqire this land if you can drop some money from the asking,4.3? need to get me a space in enugu...... sending you a message right away.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2013
van bonattel:

I kinda like your honest way of doing business, I am ready to acqire this land if you can drop some money from the asking,4.3? need to get me a space in enugu...... sending you a message right away.

Thanks for your offer, but I am waiting on the N4.5m bidder, or the other guy who wants the whole thing. I have not got any message from you, you can also call my mobile phone number. Thanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:51am On May 22, 2013
This is a corner piece in a developing part of Enugu, people are living in all sides of this plot and its for sale at N2.5m, a lot of interest is on this land and it will not last in the market.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Frank3n2(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2013
Good day, please how much can I get a plot of land in abakpa,emene and oji river. Thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2013
Frank3n2: Good day, please how much can I get a plot of land in abakpa,emene and oji river. Thanks

ABAKPA

The area we call Abakpa is a heavily built up area containing thousands of houses and home to a very large population of Enugu residents, mostly the lower class. There are few plots vacant in Abakpa and if you find, it will be in the N5m average. But beside Abakpa is the rest of Nike, and thats where the lands are plenty, you can get lands to buy with N2m to 5m depending on location, size and access.

EMENE

This is an airport town and home to Enugu's largest industrial complex. Emene is not as populated as Abakpa but still has a lot of low development when copared to the rest of Enugu. Lands in Emene sell for an average of N3m, but that is all about to change now.
The coming of an international airport in Enugu (just approved by President Jonathan) is going to change Emene forever. The lands here are going to soar in prices as investors jostle for space to handle businesses in Emene. I am already taking positions in nearby villages to Emene, I am trying to buy lands in Ugwuomu Nike and environs.

OJI RIVER

This a complete local government where you have Achi, Inyi and Ugwuoba developing slowly, lands around there cost around N1.5 m in the township areas.

What do you have in mind?, what use do you intend to put your land to? We can act as consultants to guide you to a better use of your investment money.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Frank3n2(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks a lot. Its for personal use.. Will contact you soon. My Regards
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2013
Frank3n2: Thanks a lot. Its for personal use.. Will contact you soon. My Regards

It was nice meeting you in Enugu on Wednesday.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:54am On May 24, 2013
Amorji Nike. follow the long road into the bush, from the start where people have started building, N2m. Going further down the road, it starts to reduce, N1.8m, N1.5m, N1.3m etc. Order for yours now, you will be buying these plots for N2.5m-N3.5m by next year.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Sparks026(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
Hi Spyder man,

Good to know your effort on this business.
Please kindly help me confirm how much a plot of land will cost around Amorji Nike Lake, just like 5 mins drive to Nike Resort Hotel, Monastery Road.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2013
Sparks026: Hi Spyder man,

Good to know your effort on this business.
Please kindly help me confirm how much a plot of land will cost around Amorji Nike Lake, just like 5 mins drive to Nike Resort Hotel, Monastery Road.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Thanks

N2m, N2.5-N3.5m depending on a lot of things.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Sparks026(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2013
Thanks for the information...but I will appreciate if you can elaborate on these many things, as I am interested in getting one there from you. Thanks in advance
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by Sparks026(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2013
Spyder man, also does this money cover C of O, and all other community payments? I need your response, so that we can take it from there...
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2013
Sparks026: Spyder man, also does this money cover C of O, and all other community payments? I need your response, so that we can take it from there...

No, this cost covers only the cost of the land and this is the amount you pay to the owner of the land. Thereafter, you pay; commission to the agents, community fees and lease signing fee, survey fee so that the plot can be surveyed on your name.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2013
We saw more lands in Enugu yesterday and some of the buyers I took there are very interested, hoping to close another deal this week wink
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2013
This land is getting a lot of attention, for N4.5m, you will get this plot.

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:13am On Jun 11, 2013
spyder880: We saw more lands in Enugu yesterday and some of the buyers I took there are very interested, hoping to close another deal this week wink

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

More sales might happen this week.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by pricelessmr: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2013
Spyder, well done. I like your thread and business format.
I actually need land for farm in or around Enugu.
I will give you a call next week for consultation. Thank you.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spygadgets(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2013
spyder880: This land is getting a lot of attention, for N4.5m, you will get this plot.

pls is this still availabke . And which neighborhood is this . New artizan or nike or emenne
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by solash: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
INTERESTING!!!

3 Plots of land with an utra modern(building) suite fenced(uncompleted) in a strategic site up for urgent sale.
The property is well registered with Enugu state government.

Location : New Haven Junction(around othorpaedic hospital), Enugu.

Cost. : 27 million naira.

All the documents are available for assessment and verification…

Thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by bigregular(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks a mill, Spyder. You are doing a great job indeed. I intend to get a land for about 3m in Enugu to sell out by March next year. Where do you think I should buy from to make more profit on sale. Please advise. D you also think I should buy 2 worth 1.5m each or 1 worth 3m. I hear that area across the express (opposite Independence layout) is fast rising as well as Emene. Thanks
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
bigregular: Thanks a mill, Spyder. You are doing a great job indeed. I intend to get a land for about 3m in Enugu to sell out by March next year. Where do you think I should buy from to make more profit on sale. Please advise. D you also think I should buy 2 worth 1.5m each or 1 worth 3m. I hear that area across the express (opposite Independence layout) is fast rising as well as Emene. Thanks

Welcome, since am working in PH and may not be fully available in Enugu, please call my boys on 08030799100. Thanks.
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
there is land in ava layout after ugbebe 2 along timber abakpa the place is fast developing go there and get yours now the place is cheap .make enquire mr spyder

1 Like

Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by dblessed27: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2013
omejeo: there is land in ava layout after ugbebe 2 along timber abakpa the place is fast developing go there and get yours now the place is cheap .make enquire mr spyder

how much are they going for? are their accessible roads to it
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
dblessed27:

how much are they going for? are their accessible roads to it
around 800k people are living there now .accessible road are there .even keke route is there
Re: These Properties Are Available For Sale In Enugu by aodis: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have land, for sale in oil rich state in Delta. It also near the delta state university. One could invest in hotel or hostel business. Or bank! Call me. 08029183682.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.