Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? (8738 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / APC Win Ondo Election / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by akinwolemi: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: I heard that Mimiko is originally an Igbira man. Is this the truth or just some sentiment being whipped up by ACN...
not true d man hail from ondo town,ondo west local govt
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by garrigangster: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2012
I can see the AC-HEN Voltrons are here in full force. Take it or leave it, Akeredolu would not win$ Mimiko would come first, d PDP guy would come second and Akeredolu would come 3rd
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by shyna501: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Politicians are d same all ova d world actually,Mimiko av really
Tried bt ​i tink he shud allow anoda set of pple 2 av their own
Share of d national cake.. Na wetin all of dem won shop dem dey
Find ma pple!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by pafra(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2012
WHAT HAS MIMIKO DONE
you should stop saying rubbish on the internet because you are not in ondo state the MIMIKO that you wish to win the election has done very little for the people of ondo state to merit a 2nd term in office.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by bulDozer: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2012
Akeredolu of the ACN is winning this election. QED.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Hemanwel(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2012
It's so unfortunate dat most NLers r castin their votes based on their eloquency at d debate.Dat might b a grave mistake.
Fashola waz neva d best candidate at d debates but we all r tankin God 2day dat he won.
Does Iroko honestly deserv a 2nd term?
If I wud cast my vote,it wud sure go 2 ACN cos I wudnt want d development dat r on-goin in Lagos,Edo,etc,2 elude dem,but only God knws wu wins.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by abitex577(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko is the man to beat, Rotimi is not factual and doesn't look like one who is a better alternative.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by gen2briz(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Am so much in love with this öndo politices....humm opposition party are not taking it easy with mimiko at all. Kia ondo state get money ooo #1.5b for 1 km of road i don die
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by otss(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Only ondo indegene should comment on diz thread, wetin concern all u outsiders? Well we in ondo will 4ote for... We like
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by eleven(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2012
Olofintoto: With all these debates and campaigns that all these Gubernatorial candidates have done so far, Who do you think will win the election?

Nice topic...Please add a poll so we can choose & see the statistics easily...

For me...I foresee Mimiko winning again
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Carmall(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2012
I give it to mimiko.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by iykak47: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2012
Iroko carry go wink
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by jeroton: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2012
mencer: the ondo people will certainly win again
gbasibe Joo
and the 4reiners Will be disgraced back to where they came.
I totaly agree with you they will be disgraced back to igbira land where they belong

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by lookmangiw(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2012
Hemanwel: It's so unfortunate dat most NLers r castin their votes based on their eloquency at d debate.Dat might b a grave mistake.
Fashola waz neva d best candidate at d debates but we all r tankin God 2day dat he won.
Does Iroko honestly deserv a 2nd term?
If I wud cast my vote,it wud sure go 2 ACN cos I wudnt want d development dat r on-goin in Lagos,Edo,etc,2 elude dem,but only God knws wu wins.
yeah, you are right, the fashola of 2007 election debate wasn't a good debater. Everybody that watched the debate then gave it to jimi agbaje. Debates dont decide election in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko / Labour party
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by easyfem(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko will win cos AKETI has notin to offer .. 30k job within 100 days in office. Who is fooling who. ACN doesn't av d carismal. As 4 PDP, I don't trust dat man.. Enu po.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ treated us bad in there last regime . It's obvious, mimiko will win
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by HIVCurer: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Not minding the Debate thing,simple Maths gives it to PDP or LP.Akoko People sld know that Owo is trying 2 use their only chance in Decades to come,because Owo and Akoko are in North Senatorial District.Mimiko from Central and Oke from South.It is sure that ACN will hold-on to power like a Dog holding on to its bone.With LP or PDP,there will be good and further romance with Aso Rock.So I pick PDP or LP as Winner.To Hell with Tinubu.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by onyxo76(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2012
i am not from ondo state but visit there sometimes i think in the health sector he has done well,cant say for other economic sectors but regarding incumbency i think he'll get another term . its only in oyo state that no matter how well you perform you dont have a second shot at governance .
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by tomzman: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Well, I pray Akeredolu wins.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by petitebussy: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Governoe Olusegun Mimiko will beat his opponents hands down!I give it to mimiko,it is certain that mimiko will win.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by funshint(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
HIV-Curer:
Not minding the Debate thing,simple Maths gives it to PDP or LP.Akoko People sld know that Owo is trying 2 use their only chance in Decades to come,because Owo and Akoko are in North Senatorial District.Mimiko from Central and Oke from South.It is sure that ACN will hold-on to power like a Dog holding on to its bone.With LP or PDP,there will be good and further romance with Aso Rock.So I pick PDP or LP as Winner.To Hell with Tinubu.
wat is dis ^^? slowpoke!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by abysirius(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Everything that is normal elsewhere is abnormal in Nigeria. We all make it so, so don't blame anybody. I sincerely doubt if the outcome of this so called debate has any role to play here. Don't underestimate JAGABAN. Ask Mimiko, if he's thinking about any party I'm sure it is ACN.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by seir405: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by brabus(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Unfortunately, elections are not decided by how much grammar you can speak.

You need to see the number of ACN buses loading cooking oil to Ondo state yesternite.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by umarsanni: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko is still the right man for the job

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Khayordhe: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko don win dis election....nt only dat o..akeredolu go hear d result lyk dis and he go commit sucide straight......watch out
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by nurus: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Have listened to all arguement in favour and against each party.Am very happy that atleast there are atleast three credible candidates.We should allow Ondo indigene to decide they wear the shoes and know where it pitches.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by MznAirA(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
miteolu: Let us ask google or IFA

angry u must be suffering from a serious answer phobia .
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Jaywon242(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
I think from my own observations, Mimiko will win come october 20. Mimiko will win in ondo central. And in ondo south, the pdp is strong there but it is not going to be an outright win. Even if pdp wins in ondo south, it's not going to be by a wide margin. And in ondo north,it seems d acn is strong a bit there but mimiko will still get his own fair share of votes there. So when all these are added together, with his bulk majority of votes coming from the central,looks like mimiko will win. The pdp candidate is from Ilaje in the southern senatorial district. His pple dont really support/love him because of his antecedents when he was the chairman of both osopadec and nddc. And mimiko has a significant no of followers from Ilaje also. Based on all the foregoing, I think mimiko will win plus the fact that he's the incumbent gov

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by dimeji2009dj(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko is d man of d match comes oct 20th no doubt about that:
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by chidonzone(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
juman: Our people in Ondo State will win the election. IROKO for sure. grin

"Anybody that intend to shake iroko tree will shake himself". No shaking for Gov. IROKO. grin

only God can remove d 'iroko' from d seat.he is a true democrat.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by funshint(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jaywon242: I think from my own observations, Mimiko will win come october 20. Mimiko will win in ondo central. And in ondo south, the pdp is strong there but it is not going to be an outright win. Even if pdp wins in ondo south, it's not going to be by a wide margin. And in ondo north,it seems d acn is strong a bit there but mimiko will still get his own fair share of votes there. So when all these are added together, with his bulk majority of votes coming from the central,looks like mimiko will win. The pdp candidate is from Ilaje in the southern senatorial district. His pple dont really support/love him because of his antecedents when he was the chairman of both osopadec and nddc. And mimiko has a significant no of followers from Ilaje also. Based on all the foregoing, I think mimiko will win plus the fact that he's the incumbent gov
incumbent my foot, ask Ohakim and Akala they know better!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria / Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.