Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106381 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bravolyk(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
mr,endowed:
poland vs england.ova 2.5 tins @odd 2.14 let's go there
take it easy dont be too confident,remember what happened yesterday
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
nice247: dat u won and odas lost no mean say u wise pass, u were just lucky,no laugh anybody cus it might be ur turn to cry today, but I pray it dosnt, cus we need dat fucking money.

I was not laughing at anybody cos we all do lose including me. I have had days when I lost all my bets. What I was simply trying to say is that you must assume responsibility for all your bets hence "For all those crying about whiteman finishing them, I laugh in spanish. It shows your account management strategies are definitely not it if there is any at all".

No game is a sure banker and I don't claim to know it all, but one thing I have learned after two years:

FOREX, options, stocks, betting and other related online trades work on two things which are good analysis and good trading system. Most Nigerians are usually amazed when one starts talking about a trade system for betting but it is the only way to consistent profits. I generally do not use more than 20% of my bank roll to bet in any given day no matter how sure those bets might be. If I have 5 selections, I share that 20% among them according to how sure they seem. If they are 10 selections I share that same 20% among them. 0.5% of my bankroll is reserved for combos on my daily bets; that way if luck smiles and I win all my bets, I'll smile even further. It will take me losing all my bets continuously for more than seven days to lose all my money which frankly speaking is IMPOSSIBLE.
So the gist is:
1. Analyse well
2. Develop a good trading/betting strategy, one that works for you. (p.s 20% is considered high by lots of trained punters)
3. Stay disciplined. Don't chase your loses or you might just lose more.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Who fellow doctorbet tip today
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool g 4gt DAT guy.let's go deir hw sure is ur latest tips
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ayobetzz: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: wat of this one DAT pple are talking abt international passport.I jst open acct does it mean that PVC will b sent to me jst lik DAT?.I jst nid direct xplaination.

am not getting your question..but will try to answer you. 1st after opening acct wit bet365 automatically they will send d pvc to the address you used wen signin up but don't take that, log in to ur acct at 365 go to live chat select kyc then chat with any of dia representative..in the process/chattn ask them of ur pvc they will tell you that they will send it.. and that it will take 5 working days but if i must tell u it will pass that, probably it will get to 3months or less.
Then as for int'l passport you will need it if you don't have national i.d card
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
4GT abt international passport I hv DAT.wat I nid is DAT so call PVC
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hw I wnt take chat wit Dem am on BB
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool'G:

I was not laughing at anybody cos we all do lose including me. I have had days when I lost all my bets. What I was simply trying to say is that you must assume responsibility for all your bets hence "For all those crying about whiteman finishing them, I laugh in spanish. It shows your account management strategies are definitely not it if there is any at all".

No game is a sure banker and I don't claim to know it all, but one thing I have learned after two years:

FOREX, options, stocks, betting and other related online trades work on two things which are good analysis and good trading system. Most Nigerians are usually amazed when one starts talking about a trade system for betting but it is the only way to consistent profits. I generally do not use more than 20% of my bank roll to bet in any given day no matter how sure those bets might be. If I have 5 selections, I share that 20% among them according to how sure they seem. If they are 10 selections I share that same 20% among them. 0.5% of my bankroll is reserved for combos on my daily bets; that way if luck smiles and I win all my bets, I'll smile even further. It will take me losing all my bets continuously for more than seven days to lose all my money which frankly speaking is IMPOSSIBLE.
So the gist is:
1. Analyse well
2. Develop a good trading/betting strategy, one that works for you. (p.s 20% is considered high by lots of trained punters)
3. Stay disciplined. Don't chase your loses or you might just lose more.

Dude, you're on point. But let me inform you that this your system will only help you stay afloat and if you're on a bad run, you'll still lose your bank. Look, we're talking about a time when the price of beans and other food stuff is skyrocketing. A time when cost of living is becoming very unbearable for all. A time when inflation is becoming a bad reality. Now tell me. Will making stipends help you to survive? No. You have presented a good system but truth is, without a big bank, your system is not going to be worth much. The question many punters have been asking is how to grow your bankroll within a short period of time and in the safest way possible. I believe we should start looking into this because there's realy no more time to continue losing the way we are doing presently.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Maybe i should put it in another way: Your present mentality is punting to avoid losing your bank. I think it should be punting to grow your bank.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
'13 Poland - England : 0-0. Game on!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
punters dey vex...make i blow una vex comot.

To be a good punter no easy..
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by elly15: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: Who fellow doctorbet tip today
I follow the guy oo.. The guy analyzed two matches

Trapani vs Catanzaro
over 2.5 goals here, @2.10(bet365)
Cruzeiro vs Corinthians @ 1.95 Home win
I have combo the two, I dont want to near Poland and England match
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
udemzy_udex: punters dey vex...make i blow una vex comot.

To be a good punter no easy..
Prof. Udemzy. wink True talk.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by elari(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
sitting by the river side, sipping a very cheap vodka,white mischief, watching my guys telling stories that touch, and finally picking prat, copa dey rey to end in odd. Thank u
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by elari(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
elly15:

Trapani vs Catanzaro

. . .Trapani ends 2-0. Doctorbet, guys are loosing money and thou is bringing more woes to them
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
elly15:

Trapani vs Catanzaro

Trapani vs Catanzaro ended 2-0. Another wrong diagnosis by the doctor. Did you say you did a combo?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by alickdavid(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Michky:

Trapani vs Catanzaro ended 2-0. Another wrong diagnosis by the doctor. Did you say you did a combo?
Nwadays, i dn't try 2 combo unles i'm stakin $3
Jus 1 goal fit spoil person combo.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Michky:

Dude, you're on point. But let me inform you that this your system will only help you stay afloat and if you're on a bad run, you'll still lose your bank. Look, we're talking about a time when the price of beans and other food stuff is skyrocketing. A time when cost of living is becoming very unbearable for all. A time when inflation is becoming a bad reality. Now tell me. Will making stipends help you to survive? No. You have presented a good system but truth is, without a big bank, your system is not going to be worth much. The question many punters have been asking is how to grow your bankroll within a short period of time and in the safest way possible. I believe we should start looking into this because there's really no more time to continue losing the way we are doing presently.

That will be true if you are betting on low odds. Personally anything less than 1.5 is bad business. If you are 75% accurate on average, you should make at least triple your bankroll every month and for me, that is good business. Yes, without a sizable bankroll like say $500, it offers little but if you want to make this a source of livelihood then you should be willing to invest a sizable sum as capital. How many businesses do you know that costs less than #150k to start. Professional traders know that the fastest way to lose money is by seeking to grow capital too quickly. It makes you take lots of risky decisions.

I am a student, I started betting with $10 which I lost within 3 days. I lost over $200 trying out different stuffs, learning and experimenting. when I felt I was ready, I started betting as I know it now with about $300 (just over #50k) which I raised from friends and relatives, doing bulk sms and generally lots of menial work like construction. I knew what I wanted and was ready to pay for it. That was over a year ago. Thank God for the little bit of exposure I have with my dad as an accountant, I did my calculations and made up my mind to reinvest at least $100 monthly for the first 3 months no matter how badly I needed money. I was able to reinvest $150 for the first four months, thanks to I.T and ASUU strike. By June, despite set backs I suffered in feb and march, my bankroll was already $1,200 and I hope to get to $2000 before the end of the year. It involves planning, sacrifice and dedication like any other business but it is worth it.

This is a business and everyone should see as that. You can start with $100. Assume that money was stolen from you; you don't have it again. As you double monthly, don't withdraw anything for the first 5 months, add some setbacks and you would have $1000 as your bankroll. If you continue for the rest of the year but withdrawing $500 monthly and reinvesting the remaining, your bankroll would be at least $2000 after just one year. If you only double monthly, you would be able to earn $2000 monthly (#320,000) so please let's stop looking for easy money and instead start planning and working.
I rest my case
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hey guys i nid just $1.10 to complete the amt to fund my platform, any gud samaritan shuld hep pls...U5460761...thnx
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
alickdavid: Nwadays, i dn't try 2 combo unles i'm stakin $3
Jus 1 goal fit spoil person combo.
No be lie
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bemagnify: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Just pasin?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by starbasi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
poland vs England 74!mins 1-1, so hep me GOD

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by analo: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cheiiii,England won kill me ooo,wich kind wahala b dis 1 nw honestly flood needs to carry some countries like England,Portugal n dat stupid Germany n more... Pls o am lackn tears oo
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
i don't like betting on international game and i won't advice anybdy to bet on international,they don't play regularly.
I wonder y some punters will bet on a team that play 3-4 times in a yr or in 4yrs.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by MrChris1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
udemzy_udex: i don't like betting on international game and i won't advice anybdy to bet on international,they don't play regularly.
I wonder y some punters will bet on a team that play 3-4 times in a yr or in 4yrs.
Guy, u get mouth. Seriously, u are mouthed! Na u sabi pass oh!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mr. Chris:

yeah..na u teach me ooo,u get mouth pass me.. grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mr. Chris:

yeah..na u teach me ooo,u get mouth pass me,ur mouth big pass my own.. grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by analo: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Finally av exhausted evry in my account nw I wld rest small, n make thunder no forget to fire England,Portugal n Germany....rubbish n long mtcheeeeeeeeew for dem
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
udemzy_udex: i don't like betting on international game and i won't advice anybdy to bet on international,they don't play regularly.
On the contrary, this set of internationals (world cup qualifiers), are the best matches to bet on. Why? Every country badly wants to be at the worldcup. Governments give mandates and ultimatums to their teams just for that simple reason. Why? Being at the worldcup means your country's name will be on the world map again. That's lots of money from tourism and investment my friend. Sadly, the big names messed up yesterday but that doesn't change the fact.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
analo: Finally av exhausted evry in my account nw I wld rest small, n make thunder no forget to fire England,Portugal n Germany....rubbish n long mtcheeeeeeeeew for dem
LWTMB!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by emmabowin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
mr,endowed:
poland vs england.ova 2.5 tins @odd 2.14 let's go there

are we still going there or your fuel is exhausted?
for me it seems we better return back.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by mrendowed2: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
emma bowin:

are we still going there or your fuel is exhausted?
for me it seems we better return back.

regain your lost cash with this
choose any from the below category
1.double chance
bahia,coritiba,fluminense,internacional

or back
international,fluminense,bahia,

2.under 2.5
internacional,bahia,fluminense

3.over 2.5
coritiba

4.even goals
bahia,

odd goals
internacional,fluminense,coritiba

no going back.we must reach our destination

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.