Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106692 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool'G:

That will be true if you are betting on low odds. Personally anything less than 1.5 is bad business. If you are 75% accurate on average, you should make at least triple your bankroll every month and for me, that is good business. Yes, without a sizable bankroll like say $500, it offers little but if you want to make this a source of livelihood then you should be willing to invest a sizable sum as capital. How many businesses do you know that costs less than #150k to start. Professional traders know that the fastest way to lose money is by seeking to grow capital too quickly. It makes you take lots of risky decisions.

I am a student, I started betting with $10 which I lost within 3 days. I lost over $200 trying out different stuffs, learning and experimenting. when I felt I was ready, I started betting as I know it now with about $300 (just over #50k) which I raised from friends and relatives, doing bulk sms and generally lots of menial work like construction. I knew what I wanted and was ready to pay for it. That was over a year ago. Thank God for the little bit of exposure I have with my dad as an accountant, I did my calculations and made up my mind to reinvest at least $100 monthly for the first 3 months no matter how badly I needed money. I was able to reinvest $150 for the first four months, thanks to I.T and ASUU strike. By June, despite set backs I suffered in feb and march, my bankroll was already $1,200 and I hope to get to $2000 before the end of the year. It involves planning, sacrifice and dedication like any other business but it is worth it.

This is a business and everyone should see as that. You can start with $100. Assume that money was stolen from you; you don't have it again. As you double monthly, don't withdraw anything for the first 5 months, add some setbacks and you would have $1000 as your bankroll. If you continue for the rest of the year but withdrawing $500 monthly and reinvesting the remaining, your bankroll would be at least $2000 after just one year. If you only double monthly, you would be able to earn $2000 monthly (#320,000) so please let's stop looking for easy money and instead start planning and working.
I rest my case
You may not realise this but your testimony has just rekindled hope in the hearts of many punters today. #suspending further arguments#

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by psyqs(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
chai!!! stories dat touch......england again.
i agree sey international matches nt predictable.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by zionbaby: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
zionbaby:

4 Folds Selections with Events Date, Odds and Advise For Today and Tomorrow

1 EG1: Port Vale v Oxford Utd Bet Port Vale or Oxford Utd (within Double Chance) @ 1.25 game playing on 15/10/2012 WON!

2 SP2: Real Madrid B v Las Palmas Bet Real Madrid B or Las Palmas (within Double Chance) @ 1.25 game playing on 15/10/2012 WON!

3 WCQ: Germany v Sweden Bet Over 2.5 Goals (within Total Goals) @ 1.57 game playing on 16/10/2012 WON!

4 WCQ: Poland v England Bet Over 1.5 Goals (within Alternative Total Goals) @ 1.36 game playing on 16/10/2012 WON!

Bet Type: 4 Folds @ 3.34

Stake: What you can let go!

To Win: What you desire to win.

Wishing u God's very best!

Zion Baby
Simply A Christian, Sports Trader, Trainer, Speaker, Sports Trading Account Manager And The Manager Of Sports Trading Club-A Community Of Sports Traders Jointly Trading On Sports Events' Trends With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way For You To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly For Just Being A Member. Call 08036088237 For More Info.
Note: Use your earnings from Sports trading to finance your God-given purposes, don't consume it on your lusts , please!
ALL THE ABOVE PICKS WON! GLORY TO GOD! AND EXPECT MORE WINNING PICKS! BUT MIND YOU, IT IS NOT BY MY POWER, IS GOD'S DOING,OK!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by azpekuliar: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
The going seems to be good for Zionbaby and his followers.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by alickdavid(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
analo: Finally av exhausted evry in my account nw I wld rest small, n make thunder no forget to fire England,Portugal n Germany....rubbish n long mtcheeeeeeeeew for dem
LWKMD
LMFAO
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by alickdavid(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
emma bowin:

are we still going there or your fuel is exhausted?
for me it seems we better return back.
LWKMD. LMAO.
Una no go kil person wit laf
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Michky: On the contrary, this set of internationals (world cup qualifiers), are the best matches to bet on. Why? Every country badly wants to be at the worldcup. Governments give mandates and ultimatums to their teams just for that simple reason. Why? Being at the worldcup means your country's name will be on the world map again. That's lots of money from tourism and investment my friend. Sadly, the big names messed up yesterday but that doesn't change the fact.
Lol...see bros oo,wetin concern world map and football?
When Gej told super chicken to win d match against liberia in their home,did they win d match?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
azpekuliar: The going seems to be good for Zionbaby and his followers.
Yeah..... To be on save side at least 80% save,punters can bet on the over 1.5 market or double chance,reason why some punters don't bet on this market is because of the low odd.

Accumulating 2-3 games will be okay to give high odds.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
my advice for punters: lets rock the double chance market..accumulating odd frm 1.30 upward will be a good one and i'll advice punters to accumulate 2-3 games.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ofejiro20: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
analo: Cheiiii,England won kill me ooo,wich kind wahala b dis 1 nw honestly flood needs to carry some countries like England,Portugal n dat stupid Germany n more... Pls o am lackn tears oo
yes o.I wonder y flood no reach deir land lols..wetin pain me na wen spain wit prominent players in big club 4uk up with draw.chai I no expect am
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
O boy e be like say dis zionbaby dey mak sense o...but for wey i wan con carry 1k giv una nw..my broda don change the key to his safe box and my uncle no dey gree pik ma cal again o...well,mak we stil dey luk sha
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by LORDEST(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ofejiro20: yes o.I wonder y flood no reach deir land lols..wetin pain me na wen spain wit prominent players in big club 4uk up with draw.chai I no expect am

Lmao...Honestly as i was reading thru the thread ,you guys dn they make me forget the huge maney way i lose ystdai..cos of that Yeye Germany ..BETTER WEEKEND THEY COME#CHILAX
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by wasco24: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
guy pls who undastand tennis, i wot to bet on tennis
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
I hope the Brazilian Serie A pays me tonight. Bet double chance for:
Internacional
Fluminense
Coritiba
Bahia

All home teams.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by deleo16(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
1.what i have learnt10% - 20% of your account to stake
2. acca formula
2 over 1.5 goal game and 1 BTTS
OR
2 double chance game and 1 over or under goal for accumulation that day
3. i see it as a biz not a the other way huge fund is required
4. not compulsory to trade everday
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
mr,endowed:

regain your lost cash with this
choose any from the below category
1.double chance
bahia,coritiba,fluminense,internacional

or back
international,fluminense,bahia,

2.under 2.5
internacional,bahia,fluminense

3.over 2.5
coritiba

4.even goals
bahia,

odd goals
internacional,fluminense,coritiba

no going back.we must reach our destination
bet jst taya me I swear.NW dis one I dnt knw whr to strt.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool'G:
SCOTLAND: Division 3
19:45 Clyde - Elgin City
Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.55

BRAZIL: Campeonato Brasileiro
23:30 Coritiba - Nautico

Pick: 1 @ 1.62

SPAIN: Copa del Rey
20:00 Gijon - Mirandes

Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.83

USA: Major League Soccer
18.10. 03:00 Seattle - Real Salt Lake

Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.77
two done almost click
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: two done almost click

Na so. I just knew Gijon would score one more.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
toluxa1:

Na so. I just knew Gijon would score one more.
wat tym is d USA league game
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: wat tym is d USA league game

That should be 1am
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: wat tym is d USA league game
Thanks to God 4 d wins so far. The game is by 3am
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool'G:

ok
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
toluxa1: I hope the Brazilian Serie A pays me tonight. Bet double chance for:
Internacional
Fluminense
Coritiba
Bahia

All home teams.
baba d odd is NT jst worth it.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by martfrank(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Very smol
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
marlockj: baba d odd is NT jst worth it.

To me I think its ok. It gives me an odd of 2.4, and I have another combo for DNB, same teams for odd of 3.28.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cool'G:

Yea, 9rabet is showing it as 3am but livescores is showing as 1am. undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by LORDEST(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Cool'G:
SCOTLAND: Division 3
19:45 Clyde - Elgin City
Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.55

BRAZIL: Campeonato Brasileiro
23:30 Coritiba - Nautico

Pick: 1 @ 1.62

SPAIN: Copa del Rey
20:00 Gijon - Mirandes

Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.83

USA: Major League Soccer
18.10. 03:00 Seattle - Real Salt Lake

Pick: over 2.5 @ 1.77
COMBO DON SPOIL, SEATLE 0- 0 real salt lake
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2012
LORDEST: COMBO DON SPOIL, SEATLE 0- 0 real salt lake

Actually those matches were not to be combo. The odds were high enough for singles. And that's 3/4 wins. Not bad.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bravolyk(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2012
Top of the mawnin to y'all
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Wow..goodmorning punters,
made 30% increase of my bankroll yesterday unlike the other day which was 70% well its an increase and thanks to the picks being dropped here...i hope today is gonna be way better....hope u guys ar doin great
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by analo: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Yawn... Una gud morning oo,I jst dey wake up cos if I remb say my acc don empty I dey go bak to sleep.
God go punish England,Portugal,Germany n Spain oo, nw I gats go fund b4 I do anytin ... Anoda mtcheeeeew for dem
Bt seriosuly e dey pain me sha
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Gudnicedeals: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Guys, u all should take a break from the betting market now. The market is too unstable. Almost everyone is on a loosing streak. Let wait until weekend, it is usually more stable and safe to bet on weekends because teams usually put up good showing.
By the what is the highest return any of you have made so far on betting. For me, i have made a little over $900 with the investment of $90. I started about two weeks ago after taking a long break.
I made some crazy stake which i wouldnt advice any one here to adopt, but its good to try such things sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.