Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106640 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Osteve2(m): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Anybody using bwin,ladbrokes,betvictor and sportingbet in the aows should pls tell me abt them...verification,withdrawal and deposit. Wishing all punters in d aows a profitable weekend in d world of sport.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2012
bemagnify: revers wil b d case.
grin grin ....
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Pro02: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2012
bemagnify: revers wil b d case.

He was correct,the match actually ended 3-1
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bravolyk(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2012
Top of the mawnin to y'all
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Gentlepapi(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Gud mhawing to to yhu all wishing u best of lucks to yhu punters
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2012
marlockj: pls who is dis guy n y is it dat he lik copyin old tips n pastin it over n over again.are u a pastor or wat.pls xplain ursef.God 4bid gambling y are u using God's name.pls who are you.

I don't know about the copying and pasting thing given that I am relatively new to this thread. Concerning the God ish,
1. pls can u mention one verse of the scriptures that forbids gambling directly or indirectly
2. What is the difference between a sport better/trader and a forex/options/stocks trader?
3. What is your definition of business?

If these questions are answered, then I would reply.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2012
^^^
Many Punters are on a loosing streak, and you think the best way to help them out is by milking more money from us. If you are talking about the Football-cash-out-system, i once saw someone else advertising it online. Upload the book joor or keep it to urself, or better still contribute with great picks like others are doing.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Gudnicedeals: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
olly12: This message is to be delivered to all sport lovers all
round the world, making money online has become the
general interest of every internet users, research has made it known to us that only ONE PERCENT of the people trying hard online are making money,
This is easy if you are ready to make money online
This new mathematical research is done in order to get 100% accurate result back guaranteed, the new system has made the profit making technique from football betting easier.
WHY YOU NEED IT
* No more false prediction
* No more win
* No more lose
* No more draw
The new mathematics formula has made it easy for you to place a bet without gambling,whatever happens either your club loses or wins or draw,you will surely make money on your bet,100% money generator.
This formula will be given out for as low as you can think of. WHY
Because the formula is derived by great mind set of people who have been thinking to improve life. For every body the great formula will come with one of the best website that will give you back the double of your purchasing price immediately you register (£25) and have nothing to lose. This is a formula that has proven itself.
Also the website allows our local debit card(GTB debit card) to make payment and withdraw fund automatically into your bank account.
Interested participant should pay a token in to the following account.

Murtala azeez adedayo

2703010110099 First bank plc
Or
Ojesanmi ruth abosede

0110329272 GT bank plc

Or make payment to
LR U8847920(olly) 10 dollars
No dissatisfaction you will make your money back guaranteed. call 08151711487 . Once payment is made, a very small ebook to your success is yours. Act fast when offer still last
GOOD LUCK

Wow, if truly u have this 'secret' betting formula with you then must havd made a truck load of money from bookmarkers. Hence no logic in asking for stipend to get my hands on it. Abeg oga i need moni. Shey make i text you my bank acct?

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2012
general interest of every internet users, research has made it known to us that only ONE PERCENT of the people trying hard online are making money,
This new mathematical research is done in order to get 100% accurate result back guaranteed, the new system has made the profit making technique from football betting easier.
WHY YOU NEED IT
* No more win
* No more lose
* No more draw
The new mathematics formula has made it easy for you to place a bet without gambling,whatever happens either your club loses or wins or draw,you will surely make money on your bet,100% money generator.
Because the formula is derived by great mind set of people who have been thinking to improve life. For every body the great formula will come with one of the best website that will give you back the double of your purchasing price immediately you register (£25) and have nothing to lose. This is a formula that has proven itself.
Also the website allows our local debit card(GTB debit card) to make payment and withdraw fund automatically into your bank account.

Murtala azeez adedayo

Or
Ojesanmi ruth abosede

0110329272 GT bank plc

Or make payment to
No dissatisfaction you will make your money back guaranteed. call 08151711487 . Once payment is made, a very small ebook to your success is yours. Act fast when offer still last
GOOD LUCK
I knew it will end this way...
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Today's picks. Pls be careful with them. My fridays are usually either extremely satisfying or extremely disappointing

AUSTRIA: Erste Liga
17:30 A. Lustenau - Horn
pick: over 2.5 odd: 1.5

17:30 BW Linz - Kapfenberg
pick: over 2.5 odd: 1.7

17:30 Hartberg - FC Lustenau
pick: over 2.5 odd: 1.65

SWEDEN: Superettan
18:20 Osters - Landskrona
pick: over 2.5 odd: 1.6

NETHERLANDS: Eerste Divisie
19:00 Helmond - G.A. Eagles
pick: over 2.5 odd: 1.55

Remember good analysis + good account management = Good Profit
Good luck
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Rich4god(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Hello house... I some basic questions to ask. If i place a bet with number of bet as 1 and odd as 1.27, if i loose the bet how will be deducted from my account?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by mrkels(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2012
This thread is becoming something else, where did all these scammers spring up from? undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bravolyk(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2012
WHY YOU NEED IT
* No more win
* No more lose
* No more draw

Murtala azeez adedayo

Or
Ojesanmi ruth abosede

0110329272 GT bank plc

Or make payment to
GOOD LUCK
great solution,great fomular,sorry too ask will the formular play the match,will it score,loose,draw or win,guess u are one of those hungry lazy fellas out there looking for one way or the other to feed.football betting is just mere luck and sometimes how good you are in prediction and studying of teams.so get lost
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2012
WHY YOU NEED IT
* No more win
* No more lose
* No more draw

Murtala azeez adedayo

Or
Ojesanmi ruth abosede

0110329272 GT bank plc

Or make payment to
GOOD LUCK
baba u don try.if ur trick is working as u say y NT use it to mke money.why still wnt pple to pay to get it.I knw u cn scam bt NT pple DAT think n reason.ur trick is workin n u still lookin 4 moni,y NT mke d whole tru ur trick.4ni n unwise scammer
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Rich4god: Hello house... I some basic questions to ask. If i place a bet with number of bet as 1 and odd as 1.27, if i loose the bet how will be deducted from my account?
Number of bet as 1 = Single Fold Bet
stake = amount of money you used to place your bet.

Profit = Betting Bank + (stake*Odd)
Loss = Betting Bank - stake

your stake is deducted from your acct once you place your bet. If you win the bet, stake*odd is returned to your Balance. If you lose the bet, your Balance is ignored with your stake gone.
Hope I answered your question. smiley

Please go to season one to learn more of the basics.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Rich4god(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2012
vizio:
Number of bet as 1 = Single Fold Bet
stake = amount of money you used to place your bet.

Profit = Betting Bank + (stake*Odd)
Loss = Betting Bank - stake

your stake id deducted from your acct once you place your bet. If you win the bet, stake*odd is returned to your Balance. If you lose the bet, your Balance is ignored with your stake gone.
Hope I answered your question. smiley

Please go to season one to learn more of the basics.
Thanks alot... Thats all i needed.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
I don't really like what is happening here...I thought dis was supposed to be a forum where mature minds can put their heads together and make a little money...all I m seeing now is people trying to scam eachoda and some laughing at others when they lose..pls let us find a way to get rid of these scammers because they are destroying this thread...I bet u all that from tomorrow by God's grace we will start winning again so let us be patient instead dashing our hard earned money to gold diggers.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2012
i av never mention names here but i'll mention one..

ZIONBABY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SPAMING HERE..i no beef u oo,na wetin me know i dey talk...tk me anywhere i go still talk wetin dey my mind...
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2012
1. 19.10.12 17:00
VfL Bochum - Hertha BSC Berlin (1X2)
Type of bet: Hertha BSC Berlin @ 2.05
Result:
2. 19.10.12 17:00
1. FC Kaiserslautern - SV Sandhausen (1X2)
Type of bet: 1. FC Kaiserslautern @ 1.35
Result:

99%
Stake high!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ayobetzz: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros, I no understand you o. He doesn't copy and paste old picks. His picks have been great since he started posting here. I don't know about the "God" thing but some people treat football betting as a business and not gambling.

Gbam!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bxcode(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Hi all, please can anyone explain this for me?? Singles(7 combo), Doubles(21 combo). What type of banker is this??
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2012
udemzy_udex: i av never mention names here but i'll mention one..

ZIONBABY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SPAMING HERE..i no beef u oo,na wetin me know i dey talk...tk me anywhere i go still talk wetin dey my mind...

Please Udemzy, its okay. Don't bother yourself.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Imanuelle: 1. 19.10.12 17:00
VfL Bochum - Hertha BSC Berlin (1X2)
Type of bet: Hertha BSC Berlin @ 2.05
Result:
2. 19.10.12 17:00
1. FC Kaiserslautern - SV Sandhausen (1X2)
Type of bet: 1. FC Kaiserslautern @ 1.35
Result:

99%
Stake high!
That Bochum match looks a bit shaky to me. Advice: Stake low.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2012
sanchez4eva: I don't really like what is happening here...I thought dis was supposed to be a forum where mature minds can put their heads together and make a little money...all I m seeing now is people trying to scam eachoda and some laughing at others when they lose..pls let us find a way to get rid of these scammers because they are destroying this thread...I bet u all that from tomorrow by God's grace we will start winning again so let us be patient instead dashing our hard earned money to gold diggers.
Bad prevails when good people do nothing.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Michky: That Bochum match looks a bit shaky to me. Advice: Stake low.

Don't b dcivd by the odd!
Sometimes, bookmarkers make it so, to discourage ppl.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Imanuelle:

Don't b dcivd by the odd!
Sometimes, bookmarkers make it so, to discourage ppl.
You are looking at the odd but i am looking at home advantage. Besides, what if the match ends in a draw?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by cyif2003(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Michky: You are looking at the odd but i am looking at home advantage. Besides, what if the match ends in a draw?
its advisable u go 4 dnb to b on a safer side
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by GP15: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2012
O'steve:
Anybody using bwin,ladbrokes,betvictor and sportingbet in the aows should pls tell me abt them...verification,withdrawal and deposit. Wishing all punters in d aows a profitable weekend in d world of sport.

I think you should try betfred.com, No verification whatsoever, i open an account that same day with mu uba africard, got credited immediately, placed a bet same day, won and was even given bonus.. and their odds is very good.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by cyif2003(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2012
winkpunting has gone deep insyd my blood to d extent dat i kant do wifout it. Dis is nt a gud tin sha winkpunting has gone deep insyd my blood to d extent dat i kant do wifout it. Dis is nt a gud tin sha
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by cyif2003(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2012
GP15:

I think you should try betfred.com, No verification whatsoever, i open an account that same day with mu uba africard, got credited immediately, placed a bet same day, won and was even given bonus.. and their odds is very good.
av u eva tried to withdraw frm it
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2012
cyif2003: winkpunting has gone deep insyd my blood to d extent dat i kant do wifout it. Dis is nt a gud tin sha winkpunting has gone deep insyd my blood to d extent dat i kant do wifout it. Dis is nt a gud tin sha
Very very bad sign. My advice is you stop it all together till you can regain control of yourself or you leave the biz entirely (hard i presume).

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.