Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? (8873 Views)

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by hardbody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
rokiatu: I haven't met one but I have met load of people who mistake me for someone else.

Infact This chick started abusing me up and down and she got into a physical fight with me, Saying how I stole her man, blah blah am not gonna go free. The God that blessed me, I was with three friends that day. Else they would have flog the shi..t outta me that day. The whole night was bitter for me, I took my heels off self cuz my foot was just shaking in it. Those girls were ghetto.

Behind a PC you will be running your mouth, see real action and you almost pissed on your pants, SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by achi4u(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
jnrremedy: @op how do you no u look so much alike. You can not describe ur look urself. It is either u have 2 heads or u are ogbanje
na ogbanje o!cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by steffans(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have seen 2 ppl dat look like me..

Lots of ppl see me and dey mistake me with der frnd in skol..esp some ppl 4rm university of Jos Econs dept..I went 4 an Econs graduate wedding...3 ppl at 3 different tyms thot I was a class mate of ders..I really wanted 2 see d guy dey all mistook me 4...but he wasn't at d wedding......

Ppl really have look alikes..
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Jalal(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
I met d mom of mine. She stopped me and sed u look like my son. I smile tia race, na 4 lagos see!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by ifeci: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jalal: I met d mom of mine. She stopped me and sed u look like my son. I smile tia race, na 4 lagos see!

e fit b say na ur mama too o! u can neva tell; dis away things***

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
If you have a clone then pray that he/she is not a criminal.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by chucky234(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
ojeniyi.:
have seem mine before in lagos state model college igbonla, he was in sss3 while i was in ss1 then and we are in the same house but different room. His name is Nonso mbakwe and my own name is Ayobami
See history,hmm I no talk anything sha
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by steffans(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
E!E!:
Aaaah, wella. I hav dis family fя̲̅Iε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥∂'S̶̲̥̅ daughter whom we both knw and our folks can't but say quite often in admiration dat shhe luks like me. Infact, as lil'gals growin up, our mummys had †☺ get us a couple of dresses togther and wen we wore it it'S̶̲̥̅ like aaaaah! Really.
And guess what, even N̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠w̶̲̥̅̊ on our contact list, she coded me as twiny while   her look-alike (without knwin O°˚˚˚ until few mths bk wen we were wit eachodas fones). We had a loud =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) at it!

U ppl shuld ask ur Parents.....cuz maybe one of dem did away match.....#justsaying
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by chucky234(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aside my mother,no one else look like me cos I am specially crafted by baba God. Clone ke,I still dey search for that clone,maybe na for biafra him dey stay.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Jalal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
ifeci:

e fit b say na ur mama too o! u can neva tell; dis away things***
u no well!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by INFO70: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
No one resembles me. Am wonderfully unique
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by purpinkx(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
#SINGING#

" Mirror On the wall, here we are again "
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by lexander(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
its true although i've not met anybody that looks like me but many people that i've never met ve called me strange names ever speaking languages which i'dont understand
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by AnodaIT(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
many people also say they ve met me before.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by kukus01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
1ndidi2: jeeez guys,today I saw my look alike!mirror image!carbon copy!photocopy!clone!double! Late this morning!it felt surreal. we just paused and stared@ each other for a couple of min.!it was Awkward-there was no difference physically that I could see.

Is there any biological,scientific,spiritual or any explanation to this smiley

ask your popsy or momsy lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by yuzedo: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is this a trick question?? sad sad sad

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by asagal(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
i met my look-alike during my nysc orientation camp in kaduna.
i cudnt blv my eyes, we wr matchin on parade ground dt day.my platoon ws matchin past hers n our eyes met. we wr jst starn @ each oda. @ intervals, we wud b peepn @ each oda. we jst hd 2 mt l8r 2 find out if we wr rlatd bt we wrnt shocked shocked shocked embarassed
wow smiley we shard similar features same face, tall(same hite), slender ,fair and infact it ws a 1da 4 evn pple around. she ws frm kogi n am anambra..wv bn gud frnds snc den cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Detonatorrex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
this is kinda awkward but i've met several people(more than twenty)who tell me they've seen me somwhere or i look like one random human being somwhere.am i weird please? angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Adanyebe: yOU ARE HAPPY SEEING YOUR LOOK ALIKE..... PRAY HE IS NOT A DUBIOUS PERSON... IF NOT IT WILL BE A CASE OF A MISTAKEN IDENTITY IF EVER MOBS COME AFTER HIM FOR YOU

=D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by morakone(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
U may not belief it untill it happens 2 U. They employ my look alike @ my workplace it is not funny right from hr to canteen during their induction he was even told during the interview that what he was doing there. after induction getting to my department is funny no differece up till now they still call him my Twin brother
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Djbaka(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
No i've not!! Buh I tink I'l lik to meet him, if he's cool like meah!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by dominique(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Me i see my lookalike alot. Infact i've been seeing her since the day i was born, same goes with her cool
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Dextra(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, I met her in a bus. We just kept looking at each other. I thought I was looking at the mirror. I talked with her and collected her number but I think I lost the number, but I wish I can meet her again!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by nyce03(f): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
It was way back then during Jamb lessons, OMG I had to go home to ask my mum if I have a twin sis somewhere, she was my carbon copy, in fact I even got confused, I followed her home, but later discovered she's an ibo girl, but d girl na my photocopy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Dygeasy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Anybody seen Seun Osewa? He's my clone!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, have met one.
yet to Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the feminine copy as my people claim I have a twin am denying.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by chux76(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Intrepid!:
I don't think I will meet him anytime soon. He is the current President of the United States. angry

See how you inferior-ate yourself..Obama na God wey u no go see? FYI..I have seen him in flesh n blood and nothing spectacular about it..coz I no fit use am go cash money 4 ATM
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Bezed(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2012
E!E!:
Aaaah, wella. I hav dis family fя̲̅Iε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥∂'S̶̲̥̅ daughter whom we both knw and our folks can't but say quite often in admiration dat shhe luks like me. Infact, as lil'gals growin up, our mummys had †☺ get us a couple of dresses togther and wen we wore it it'S̶̲̥̅ like aaaaah! Really.
And guess what, even N̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠w̶̲̥̅̊ on our contact list, she coded me as twiny while   her look-alike (without knwin O°˚˚˚ until few mths bk wen we were wit eachodas fones). We had a loud =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎ =)) at it!
YOU DULL..
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Roon9(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2012
Yea! This once, i was watching emmanuel tv @ nyt and i saw sm1 that looks ƪĩк̣̣̥ε ♍ƺ completely. Painfully, i was the only one that saw this ƃųt i know what i saw, dude was ♍ƺ clone Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§. Also, there was this guy that used †̥☺ stay in ♍Ɣ area that looks ƪĩк̣̣̥ε ♍Ɣ friend. They looked Şŏ◦ alike that ♍Ɣ friends dad once mistook D̶̲̥̅̊ dude 4 his son.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Habeebpain(m): 3:58am On Oct 13, 2012
Just thinking out loud!!! But don't you think that maybe the doctor lied that you're a not a twin just to give the other woman who lost her baby during childbirth a kid?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by buchibabe: 5:00am On Oct 13, 2012
Its just me,myself and I. Original me. Any oda me is a counterfeit. If e no be me,e no fit be like me
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by freeman11(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2012
what if your look-alike just steal, and dem dey pursue am?
Ramcie: I wish I would see mine someday . I guess it would be soooo cool or maybe awkward . Would be so excited but if na mean girl with an attitude I go clear her doubt sharply grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Or Fakebook? / Singer Niniola Nude Picture 18+ / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.