Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union (4640 Views)

Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Malala Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize / Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by gidiMonsta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Now you have to stoop to the level of correcting my grammar. I'll advice you enroll yourself into an adult education center and work on your intellect. While you're at it, ask for a refund from all the schools you've attended thus far. It's obvious your education is a waste.

Sparring with u is like having a convo with a toddler. cheesy cheesy cheesy this is too easy
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by joey4jo: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
After what they did to ghaddafi?
After what they did to mubarak?
Smh..
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by gidiMonsta(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Now you have to stoop to the level of correcting my grammar. I'll advice you enroll yourself into an adult education center and work on your intellect. While you're at it, ask for a refund from all the schools you've attended thus far. It's obvious your education is a waste.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Sanguine77(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
@gidi and afam, you two are making a mess of yourselves in public. I take exceptions to nitwits who join issues with themselves in public. Two people cannot be mad and odious at the same time. He who is wise is wise: ability to speak sparkling English or parading a degree or certificates does not make one wise.

I know the foolish among you will attack me

1 Like

Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Nightshift(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
That no doubt gives European hawks like Frau Merkel something to smile about. I hope she offers free beers tomorrow at Munich's Oktoberfest.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Dextra(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
oops!
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Asemo11(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Your post reminds me of Rick Ross's verse in onyinye rmx; "...we talking money, u talking nonsense..."
sharap there wetin u no
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Asemo11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

My reference to that line of the song was an analogy, for you to infer that I meant something else says a lot about your IQ. Please keep Biafra/Massob away from this thread, this is foreign affairs abeg before you people start another tribal war on here.
another tribal war on here teacher no teach me nonscess
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Why didn't they give the Prize to Bill Gates for his effort to eradicate diseases from third world countries than giving it to EU? I am beginning to doubt the veracity of Nobel Peace Prize regarding the award giving to EU.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Abrantie: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2012
maclatunji:

You have got to be kidding here. The European Union? They might as well give it to China for feeding and maintaining over 1 billion human beings and keeping them out of war for decades. tongue

Did you just put Europe and China on the same level? Dude, you don't know China.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Starlett: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2012
Good.
At least it wasn't awarded to the Sultan...

Was a bit concerned when I read that he was nominated. What else? After all, the Nobel Peace prize was once awarded to Yasser Arafat, a proven terrorist sponsor!
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by goldng: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2012
joey4jo: After what they did to ghaddafi?
After what they did to mubarak?
Smh..

it wasn't the EU alone. ever heard of UNO and NATO?
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2012
when you consider the EU's achievements on the European scale, you can peacefully say that they deserve it. against the background of their bloody history and the fact that they're very peaceful with each other now, you can pay them respect. and it can also be said that NOW is the best time to award them. they are doing quite well in fighting the crisis they are facing now and they do it peacefully united. even though there are tensions between the governments during the crisis, the idea of war doesn't occur. in fact they are so peaceful with each other that they take this peace for granted. very young Europeans don't even appreciate the peace they live in properly because they know nothing else. even though the I and II World War just happened during the previous century. the EU developed as a result of the I and II WW. and it has been successful in fulfilling its main purpose: PEACE.

considering Europe's achievements on the global scale is more controversial.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by true2god: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
afam4eva:
U guys are so fuuny dats y i love Nairaland. How do u expect him to seek a refund? Should he engage the service of a Lawyer in case of complexity in refund.?
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
true2god: U guys are so fuuny dats y i love Nairaland. How do u expect him to seek a refund? Should he engage the service of a Lawyer in case of complexity in refund.?
He doesn't need a lawyer...All he has to do is just to go to those schools and utter a sentence and they'll sharply refund his money without asking questions.
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by gidiMonsta(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Asemo11: sharap there wetin u no
it's know
Asemo11: another tribal war on here teacher no teach me nonscess

why do you have to ridicule yourself dude? the correct spelling is 'nonsense'

Sanguine77: @gidi and afam, you two are making a mess of yourselves in public. I take exceptions to nitwits who join issues with themselves in public. Two people cannot be mad and odious at the same time. He who is wise is wise: ability to speak sparkling English or parading a degree or certificates does not make one wise.

I know the foolish among you will attack me

Sanguinista abeg leave me and afam ooo, we're just having fun nothing personal. wink
Re: Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union by bvp185: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Peace in Europe became possible after seventy years of war. In the period before the start of the EU, Europeans colonized Africa but also fought many wars among themselves. The outcome of of those wars were ethnically homogeneous nation states. Such states are almost non-existent in Africa. Perhaps they should be formed. If the African Union can help that process in a peaceful way - then certainly it will one day deserve the Nobel Peace Prize!

Check out this blog: http://africanations./

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! / From King Lobengula To Zimbabwe: How The British Tried To Steal The Land. / Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.