Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? (4019 Views)

GOTV And Startimes Which Is Better As At Now? / Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? / Gotv Vs Mytv Vs Startimes Vs Ctl Vs Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by ogeriyam(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
GoTv Vs Startimes, which is the best in terms of equipment, programming and cost?
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by gbolahan1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
You are compairing gotv (dstv) and startime. Incompairable my bro.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by gbolahan1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
You are compairing gotv (mini dstv) and startime. Incompairable my bro. In terms of reception, picture quality, programmes, cost etc. Gotv is far better.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by jmaine: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
In terms of reception . .GOTV is useless
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by gbolahan1(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2012
jmaine: In terms of reception . .GOTV is useless
that depends on ur area, it's reception is great in my loc.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by ogeriyam(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
@gbolahan1 and @jmaine, thanks. I think that gbolahan1 has a point, reception would depend on location. I live around Egbeda and would like to know if the reception for GoTv is good there.I would also like to know if there programming is better than Startimes or vise versa. Thanks.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by gbolahan1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
ogeriyam: @gbolahan1 and @jmaine, thanks. I think that gbolahan1 has a point, reception would depend on location. I live around Egbeda and would like to know if the reception for GoTv is good there.I would also like to know if there programming is better than Startimes or vise versa. Thanks.
Although I don't live at Egbeda, yet I'm sure Egbeda should be one of their(GOtv) best location when it comes to reception. As for their programmes, unless you want to copare Dstv and startimes.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by jmaine: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2012
ogeriyam: @gbolahan1 and @jmaine, thanks. I think that gbolahan1 has a point, reception would depend on location. I live around Egbeda and would like to know if the reception for GoTv is good there.I would also like to know if there programming is better than Startimes or vise versa. Thanks.

I reside at at Yaba where signals of almost any thing should be very strong . .but my experience with GOTV has been that of a mixed feeling . . . Even with it's good crispy image and rendering capacity,just a lil wind or weather turbulence is enough to send GOTV missing in action for hours . . .And i find that distasteful cos Startimes rocks during this minor weather turbulence . . . .

1 Like

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best? by koyu2049: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2012
Only one, you are my only faith. [img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? / Nollywood Movie: Twitter Babes[photo] / Desperate Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.