Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gunners: Team Of The Future - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gunners: Team Of The Future (4268 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by nightrider: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2006
the gunners are not a team of the future

they are a team of the present, unbeaten in champions league and ten clean sheets should shut any mouth up.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Skintite(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
Thank u jare

no mind them wey no sabi anything grin
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by cabali(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2006
i still reserve that the gunners are not a team of the future; while u still debate this, chelsea has taken the cup yet again. so while u are the future, the present is too hot for arsenal as it is even difficult to end fourth; what future can u drag out of that?
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Vieira(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2006
The future of winning the CL, which is the bigger prize than the prem.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2006
Vieira:

The future of winning the CL, which is the bigger prize than the prem.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by cabali(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2006
it isnt a future of cl, veira, it is the hope cos thats all y'all gat against barca! For real, arsenal aint gat s#!t on barca and they definitely aint gat s#!t on chelsea!

word is bond!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Skintite(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2006
@cabali

Grow up man grin grin
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by hucarson(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2006
@ Cabali.
Leave those under-achiever gunner fans alone.
Nairaland's sports forum has 99.95% gunners so dont be offended when u see threads like this all tha time.
I cannot believe the number of Nigerians supporting such a dumb-ass club.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Priscila(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2006
hucarson!
You have turned your shame into anger eeeh?Why on Gunners?
Direct it to your already scattered austrolopithecus who call themselves Disunited!
Arsenal is loved by all cos its the only team one can invest in!
Take some leaves and cover your head once more!
Hey! what is it? WE wont accept to be in that sickly mood you are in. Everyone knows why you are ranting and very soon you will run mad cos LIverpool might just take position two!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Skintite(f): 4:21pm On May 02, 2006
Well said pricci

@hucs
go and park urself somwhere plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tongue
Bad belle go kill u tongue
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Akolawole(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2006
@Cabali

I believe you support Chelsea. Please join badwagon and say rubbish things against other teams, if you are indeed a True Blue.

@ Gunners

Now you are angry about what Hucarson says, but you say worse things than that.

@ Hucarson

Please lets respect ourselves here, afterall all these are clubs(United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc) never share us a penny grin
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by hucarson(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2006
@ Akola,
I am an ardent fan of Man Utd. Its true they don't share me a penny but they do use my penny so i have the right to defend the integrity of the club i love so much. Let me deal with the few Arsenal roaches like Prisccy and Skintite.

@Priscilla,
The season hasn't been so disappointing for ma club. We have a title in the bag plus we remain number 2 on the league table.
Arsenal has not won anything yet and will be finishing 5th on the table if care is not taken. Should Barca thrash Arsenal,it will be a bitter pill to swallow.
It means there will be no title this season and u guys can only play in the uefa cup. What a shame?
U tell me, who should be hiding on the trees? Gunners r shameless and i still cannot fathom how u derive your joy in the most disappointing season Wenger has ever had. U lost 11 games in a season Vieira left Arsenal. How many games will u lose if Henry leaves next summer? Maybe 22!

@ Skintite,
I am going to keep mum about your comments.
U know the truth. U and I know Arsenal deserved less than they got this season in Europe.
Losing 11 matches in a season is definitely not a championship form.
Go on your knees and pray.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Akolawole(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2006
hucarson:

@ Akola,
Let me deal with the few Arsenal roaches like Prisccy and Skintite.

Ok, go ahead Mike Tyson grin
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by hucarson(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2006
It wont be as rough as Mike Tyson.
I will be more clinical than Steven Seagal. Critically damaging tissues without leaving visible marks on their skin.
Prisscy will be my main target and maybe Lordimpaq if Arsenal does not bring UEFA cup to Highbury.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2006
Stay chilled till the 17th/18th.
The sports forum will be deserted on the 18th cos Gunner fans wont turn up.
Just watch!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by cabali(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2006
there is no doubt about it jackal. i want to hear what they will have to say about the game cos i know they aint gat it with barca
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by 4Play(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2006
If you are a Gunners fan I will like you to put away all sharp objects or anything that can harm you on the 17th because your season will come crashing down.
Good luck next season in the UEFA Cup .
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by bagoma(f): 10:45pm On May 02, 2006
hmmmmn! too much hatred for the nigerian most-loved team in europe.

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. cool
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by bagoma(f): 10:48pm On May 02, 2006
one other thing,
henry wont leave, he'll elect to stay on after lifting the uefa champions league throphy just like gerrard did! cool (i have seen it all) cheesy
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Vieira(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2006
I see that some peeps are on thier knees with prayer beads, hoping and begging to see Arsenal lose.

It aint going to happen.

All the bad belle people should just take some pepto before they get an ulcer.

Chelsea and Man U will gladly swop places with Arsenal right now if offered the chance.

May 18, I will log on but I will still have a mighty hang over from partying in Gay Paris!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Jackal(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2006
Swap places with Arsenal?
United has won UEFA before in 1999 and went on to win treble in the same year.
So whatz the excitements about?
I wld rather be a sunderland fan than Arsenal.
Barcelona will beat Arsenal blue and i willbe sitting here waiting for u especially.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Skintite(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2006
@Hucs, jackal n cabali

i got no words for u guys lipsrsealed
and hucs for callin us roaches, u are a bigger roach n u STINK!
u shud be ashamed of urself for attackin ladies undecided

And hell yes we will see who lifts that trophy may 17th
But lets get somthin clear, wat r u willin to do if arsenal wins??
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Priscila(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2006
anti-gunners esp huc!
Dont bring us your ill luck which is  already grown roots in your team!A roach? mmmmh!
wish yourself those good for nothing stone age carling cups till thy kingdom come. YOu have seeked consolation and now riding high with history!

Arsenal will conquer all before you! by the way Arsenal has the opportunity to play the very best hence chances of becoming the best!
With your team< can they go past,Barca, Chelsea,AC MI*lan,Lyon,Bayern,Celta Vigo,Real,Villarreal,Valencia,Inter,JUve? these are the only teams that matter most for your korokoro legged men!With your long -sighted lesser goalie and a loser's name alongside him you can count so many damages!
YOu use juju to win Arsenal & LIverpool you crow! shame on you
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by 4Play(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2006
I can understand the state of Arsenal fans.It is not easy supporting a team of underachievers but the only way Arsenal  can win on the 17th is  if Barca field a team made up of 11 chickens but even then Arsenal can be counted on to lose.The sooner Arsenal fans realise the abject state of their team ,the better.But perhaps,no offense ,it takes a feebleness of mind to support Arsenal
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Priscila(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2006
YOu wish!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Jackal(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2006
@ 4play,
It must be a new experience for the Gunners playing at UEFA finals.
The situation can be likened to a man that has just decided to buy McLaren. He wld have sleepless nights cos its beyond his dreams.
Meanwhile, some people have driven and dumped the car someone is having sleepless nights about.
Feel me?
United has won it years ago. Liverpool did the same last year and Gunners think if they win it now,they have done something others have not done before. United even won theirs as a treble. Arsenal has to do that to get everyone's recognition.
Gunners r bunch of wrinkled twats.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Priscila(f): 11:33am On May 03, 2006
Jackal and 4 play
Read my above article and take necessary action appropriately!
Why dont you take the challenge I ve thrown instead of beefing your superior Arsenal?

Abi! fore(4) play just change your nick name! no one can take you serious with such obscenic name.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by jagenne(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2006
Arsenal?
United's superior?
Why blaspheme?

Retract that statement before u feel ma wrath.
How can u utter such demonic verse?
On what grounds do u think Arsenal is United's superior.
What has Arsenal won that United hasn't won more in the history of football.

Its either u r being cheeky or u r just one of 'em soccer illiterates.
I used to respect ur views on Nairaland as an objective gunner but u seem to be mis-typing thses days.
U need to get some sleep.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Jackal(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Priscilla is hysterical.
Get her a dose of LSD.
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Vieira(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2006
@Jagenne

49 unbeaten

a whole season unbeaten

match that!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by Vieira(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2006
and not only the men o!

Arsenal Ladies have done an unbeaten and just won the FA cup for the 7th time!

A gunner is a winner whether male or female!!
Re: Gunners: Team Of The Future by hucarson(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2006
@ Vieira,
49 unbeaten is a wonderful thing.
My question is what title did u win with that form apart from the Premiership?
Man Utd does not need an unbeaten run to win treble.
Chelsea didnt need it to win double last season

49 unbeaten is as useless as it sounds especially when it cld only win u a title u have been winning without it.
U got the jerk?

Man Utd has no female team. We cant be bothered about such frivolities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juventus Are Considering A Move Of Manchester United Star To Replace Cristiano / Who Is The Best Finisher In The World? / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Dinamo Zagreb (6 - 2) On 22nd November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.