Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' (24583 Views)

D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / ‘if You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down’ Saids D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Be quick to support and slow to envy. Applaud those doing better than you,learn from them instead of hoping they fall. Don't be a HATER !!!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by redsun(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
greaterlove:
Redsun you are telling them what they don't want to hear. Just save ur energy cos you will never win that argument with them.

Oh yeah!Are they that into it?

I weep for my people.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by redsun(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
lakeside025:
Mr man, do u have make jess of me because we wanna correct, U̶̲̥̅̊ need to format U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ brain αη∂ act like google, besides,, what do u know about termitarium αη∂ termites kingdom dubes??

What u talking about man?Step up a little bit,let me haer you.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
ZACHIE: dont mind those grabbers that sold their souls to the devil...
God is not to be mocked

So you appropriate success to the devil and failures to God? Poor mentality. So he is Illuminati because he is rich

Mtscheew. That is why in Christianity, there are two classes of preachers, those who think wealth comes from satan and those who believe it comes from God.

My message is ''emancipate yourself from mental slavery'' and become whatever you wish to be.

1 Like

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ignis: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
baby-boy:
I Say Amen to that
I second your amen
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by lakeside025(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
redsun:

What u talking about man?Step up a little bit,let me haer you.

Definitely U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ suffering from myopia since U̶̲̥̅̊ can't get me right, go αη∂ hire a concave lens in order to read what i wrote earlier αη∂ get back with me..
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Jasi7(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
DID U GUYS NOTICE D TRIANGULAR NECKLACE DATS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN JUST LYK ILLUMINATI....D ONLY MISSING TIN IS D 'ALL SEEING EYE'...
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Yornandrew: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
He is not an illuminati.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by mikron(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
dining with the devil and u deny their way of life. dbaj abeg no deny
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by smartkachi: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2012

boy na u know ur self.. GOD knows all of u
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by kaydibs(f): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kslib:
Na true oh,omo you get sense abeg.. But if you go back and look well,you go see say na "CAPITAL G"(God) he use,not small "g"(god)
Shebi its something he said with his mouth not like he wrote it. Someone else did. So we dnt rly knw if its big letter G or d small one he meant and again most ppl dat believe in other beings usually call dem god too wt a big letter shey u get? Like I watched sometin on dis whole illuminati ish nd dey were like d satanists actually call satan master nd lord so d same may still apply here.
P.s I'm just saying oh before d banj's fans finish me
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by sirugos(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
ZACHIE: Joes apart, i dey drive from Oshodi go Mile12, if anything happen to me na DBANJ OOOO
make una hear oooo.
If anybody die for road this night, make una hold DBANK responsible.....
i dey shout
wen i reach house igo halla una
wen i w ake uo tomorrow, i go halla una
but, wait:
HE THAT KEEPETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBER.
U dey fear? Faithless generation
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by naturalwaves: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
I don't know Y some people develop hatred for a fellow man just because he is successful. He(Dbanj) even sent a condolence message to d ALUU victims a few days ago and some persons were still castigating him for doing such. I initially tot d HATE thing was just 4 fun but I know better now.Alot of pple are just so frustrated with their miserable life such that,they vex their anger on others. The moment Mikel Obi signed 4 Chelsea Fc, a new set of haters sprang up against him. His success was just too monumental 4 them to bear. Indeed, some people need to get a life and stop hating. Moreover, there are a thousand+ better things to do aside hating.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by mallorca(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
who cares
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by knotty(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=okpara ugo]

So you appropriate success to the devil and failures to God? Poor mentality. So he is Illuminati because he is rich

Mtscheew. That is why in Christianity, there are two classes of preachers, those who think wealth comes from satan and those who believe it comes from God.

My message is ''emancipate yourself from mental slavery'' and become whatever you wish to be.[/quote

All this mumbo jumbo xtianity def...
Light and darkness cannot mix. Serve God or mammon...
You can't promote nudity, lewdness and world]iness and ascribe your success to the God of chastity and holiness.
It just does not flow.
DBanj, chop your money, enjoy your life, leave God out of this...
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Immediately he dished out that threat, I began to shake...now I'm shaking sadsad
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Bezed(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
ZACHIE: dont mind those grabbers that sold their souls to the devil...
God is not to be mocked
mumu, its you who we need not mind.. Were you there when he sold his soul.. Just writing nonsense cos you think..
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by dopeJemi: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wunmi10: Be quick to support and slow to envy. Applaud those doing better than you,learn from them instead of hoping they fall. Don't be a HATER !!!
guy, hau iz he beta dan us, avin lots of moni, doeznt mk him beta dan us.

Beta dan us in wat way Doez he av taLent?
Many average nigerians r beta dan him a 100tyms

I'm beta dan him cuz I glorify God n he doeznt

Hau abt dat?
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ganzydon(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
Johnthentic: [img]http://2.bp..com/-LebxUaU0Rdc/UHgUW9O15rI/AAAAAAAAzYo/pi23yKp3RKs/s400/...............................................................................................0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img]

"The reason why I am successful today is because of God. So if you can't understand my success or if it's too fast for you, please don't classify it as Illuminati. It is very annoying and God might strike you down, because he would not share his glory with any 'family' - D'banj said in a recent interview.
God ȋ̝̊̅§ seeing u Dbanj see the pirymaid neckless u put on & ur complaining
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by dopeJemi: 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
if u r Loved by every1 dat means u r nt normal or u r nt a human being

Even Jesus waz hated on n sum peopLe still hate him

If Jesus can b hated on, hu z d.banj nt 2 be spat on

U cnt be loved by everybody, dahz y derz an opposite of Love which z Hate, it waznt created 4 decoration

1 Like

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by brownsug(f): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2012
I am not as rich as dbanj watever he does is not my business if I run him down it means inferiority complex is worrying me ,and that I ve given up on life I will never do dat cause he who judges will be judged.I am a nigerian youth I am hopeful and positive once again I will never run him down or condemn him cause I am not bitter and I will focus on how my life will be better and also believe I am not God

1 Like

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2012
DANILSA: downfall ke? person wey de ground de fall? grin grin grin grin
Person wey already dey ground can still go underground.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ibrobell(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2012
brownsug: I am not as rich as dbanj watever he does is not my business if I run him down it means inferiority complex is worrying me ,and that I ve given up on life I will never do dat cause he who judges will be judged.I am a nigerian youth I am hopeful and positive once again I will never run him down or condemn him cause I am not bitter and I will focus on how my life will be better and also believe I am not God
seconded
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Diligence: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2012
It's good he's speaking up abt this illuminati virus...but beware of those members of the illusion; they're like virus... they kill, steal or/and destroy...
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by iykak47: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2012
gbadexy: My people perish due to ignorance. All these illuminati crap can really be annoying truly.
D-banj has already made it before joining kanye west. I feel all these talk is born from envy, seriously that is the nigerian mentality, they console themselves that someone must have done something fetish before making it.
Illuminati itself isn't even devil worship as I understand it and the criteria for joining is believing in a creator(I googled it), so all these follow-follow that just shout illuminati because they hear people saying it without understanding what they are saying should try and read informative articles online instead of gossips.
I can't really say am a fan of d-banj, but some guys argued with me that all these p-square,d-banj and co do so much fetish things and I thought so God doesn't bless, whoever makes it big got it from devil?' Those guys were just lucky and have come a long way, they too have stories to tell, I know if mark zuckerbag were to be a nigerian some non entities would say am not impressed with his money, only God knows how he got it, failures consoling themselves and justifying their miserable lives.
Good question. My people envy doesn't pay, pray to God to bless you.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by kfree: 2:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Dbanj du ya thing and f**k wat der r lookin @ the tin fit u die broo...#singing# de say am getting moni mos be illuminati talking 2 d holy ghost in ma bugadi
..HUH
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by blasterman(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2012
ganzydon: God ȋ̝̊̅§ seeing u Dbanj see the pirymaid neckless u put on & ur complaining
if u use dat logic means Egypt is land of illuminati because pyramid is there or groundnuts pyramid na illuminati again.

The real illuminati are Masonic lodge just like which is by old white men that built america just because Dbanj sing Oliver twist means he is in illuminati? With that logic fela sef na illuminati or tuface or sade adu.
Dbanj na sharp guy and God bless am every thing na turn by turn cos the world is spinning as we speak sonbe doing ur work and if Baba sign am u don make am be dat so stop jealousy and envy u this aluu ppl

1 Like

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2012
dartsidius7:

cheesy, i like that word...... fuckery.

jamos created it. tongue
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Goldieluks: 3:43am On Oct 13, 2012
ganzydon: God ȋ̝̊̅§ seeing u Dbanj see the pirymaid neckless u put on & ur complaining

You dey mind am. Even the devil himself knows the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Mtchewwww. My God does not strike people who have the wisdom to distinguish between believers and non-believers. Point of correction!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Godogwu: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2012
xpensive05: why is he so intrested in clerifying himself if he knows he is not a member.........

because if he doesn't people like you would still talk....
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Godogwu: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2012
Kslib: Errm,dbanj we understand how you feel,but i will strongly warn you not to involve God. Yes,you are rich,popular and all that,but that doesn't mean it is only God who give earthly riches.. Afterall,the devil also gives riches. Not all rich men got it from God,and not all rich men got it fron the devil...
Your kind of music does not in anyway glorify God. In oliver twist,you liked nikki cos her nyash was bigger.. So i advice you to stop dragging God into this if you dont want him to equally strike you...

smh
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by denzel2009: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2012
What will happen to people calling him Gay? Satan might strike them up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Law Gives Daughter Swimming Lessons (Video, Pic) / Don Jazzy Mavin Records Marks 10th Anniversary / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.