Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' (24584 Views)

D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / ‘if You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down’ Saids D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by hotwax: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Nigerians with their illusions,every thing seems to be mysterious to them.Pyramids are symbol of creative imaginations of people that lived thousamds of years ago.It is the symbol of what man can do with his mind and hands,while people like you are just galavanting and rumor mongering,without even understanding the mechanism of common termites mounds.

The mind opens for those who searches.

Pyramaid can symbolize anything. Illuminati is not an illussion. Micheal Jackson gave A̶̲̥̅​ speech bashing them, few months later, they killed him. His sister came out to tell the whole world he was killed by those people he bashed.

That's what the press want to u to know. They want you to think its not real.
I'm not sayin dbanj is A̶̲̥̅​ member. But its fcking real. They have being controlling things b4 u were born
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by hotwax: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2012
September 11 was A̶̲̥̅​ blood sacrifice. It wasn't the handwork of the muslims, alqaida was used. Alqaeda is A̶̲̥̅​ tool of CIA. Bush administration got the intelligence that alqaeda will strike. Bush was ordered to stand down. Bush watched and folded him arms while the attack took place.

Don't come here and tell us pooo that illuminati illusion. For the fact that you don't wanna believe something does not mean its not real.
Do you believe there is Okija shrine? No. It does not mean there is no Okija. Okija shrine exists, its only you don't wanna believe it.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by daroz(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2012
xpensive05: why is he so intrested in clerifying himself if he knows he is not a member.........

How u take dey reason self, anti clockwise? So if for instance someone accuse u of stealing, u shouldn't deny just because u know u didn't steal?
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Fulop(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2012
Kslib: Errm,dbanj we understand how you feel,but i will strongly warn you not to involve God. Yes,you are rich,popular and all that,but that doesn't mean it is only God who give earthly riches.. Afterall,the devil also gives riches. Not all rich men got it from God,and not all rich men got it fron the devil...
Your kind of music does not in anyway glorify God. In oliver twist,you liked nikki cos her nyash was bigger.. So i advice you to stop dragging God into this if you dont want him to equally strike you...
i am solidly, liquidly, and gaseously behind yhuu..
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by hubreality(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Poverty mentality and religiously delluded think that way: "If you're wealthy, it's either you did money ritual or you belong to a cult." When I hear anyone say things like that, no matter who is saying it, I know that such a person is very ignorant and lazy; the other day, a supposed preacher left God's Word he was supposed to witness and was busy telling the crapy lies of how science, computer etc were imaginations and inspirations of the devil to people creating them forgetting that "God is all in all." Ignorance is a pathetic disease indeed!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by sunlouis: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2012
The triangle on him sy it all!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by tuasefemi(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2012
I know doz idiots go dey fear 4 their mind now o! Dem go dey say God 4gv me,I no sure o,na wettin pple dey talk na im I dey follow dem yarn o!

lol!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2012
redsun:

Nigerians with their illusions,every thing seems to be mysterious to them.Pyramids are symbol of creative imaginations of people that lived thousamds of years ago.It is the symbol of what man can do with his mind and hands,while people like you are just galavanting and rumor mongering,without even understanding the mechanism of common termites mounds.

The mind opens for those who searches.
Don't mind them. I still wonder why people are quick to believe misinformations about occultism created by their religious leaders and movies. What they can't comprehend will ever remain a misery
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2012
Bunchers stab: U b illuminati that TRINAGLE wey u wear na una sign.
If na good thing y u dey deny ?
Your consence go judge u die because na u Go die
That's very true ,the triangle is a give away already.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by slenderdude: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2012
Red-Light:
*singin* coz am getting money, they said am illuminati.. Praising the holy ghost in my ferrari..
Thunder fire em all
Your head dey the....RICK ROZAY
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jude33084(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2012
tevinsolt: Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; psalm 1:1

Pls relate Ŧħåϯ verse Ť☺ τhe topic at hand wink
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by deebrain(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Fuel is being sold for between 110 and 120 in some filling stations=Illuminati
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jude33084(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2012
fem30:
That's very true ,the triangle is a give away already.

So if I wear a half moon design Ŧħåϯ makes a muslim? undecided

Naija with their reasoning cheesy
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by princeofdworld: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2012
Una too dey beef dbanj ... No dey bEef anoda man success ..una deyu beef ;Dperson wey don make.. Am
.. The same u peps na u dey first click on any post about dbanj.. Smh ..

1 Like

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jude33084(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2012
sunlouis: The triangle on him sy it all!

Poverty mentality grin

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by fairygeh(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2012
konkocious: So many goats here o...d guy no talk una complain, d guy talk una still Dey complain.

Many of una na cultist o wey no Dey get kobo...one pesin Dey make him money una Dey here Dey shout iluminati.

Some of una ;Dgo melt on hearing d guy name self...abeg free d guy and concentrate on ur unemployment wey u Dey baTtle since 2006
. @ unemployment wey u dey battle since 2006,Laugh don hang me for here.OMG,abeg people should learn to concentrate on their individual lives,even if he is an illuminati,leave him to God,m sure u wnt suffer for him,you know dbanj saso dont try and destroy it.What God has done no man can destroy Cos Dbanj oyato oyato oyato,so phlease free the guy jor.people would always find a way to read meanings to success.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by fairygeh(f): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2012
konkocious: So many goats here o...d guy no talk una complain, d guy talk una still Dey complain.

Many of una na cultist o wey no Dey get kobo...one pesin Dey make him money una Dey here Dey shout iluminati.

Some of una ;Dgo melt on hearing d guy name self...abeg free d guy and concentrate on ur unemployment wey u Dey baTtle since 2006
. @ unemployment wey u dey battle since 2006,Laugh don hang me for here.OMG,abeg people should learn to concentrate on their individual lives,even if he is an illuminati,leave him to God,m sure u wnt suffer for him, dont try and destroy it.What God has done no man can destroy Cos Dbanj oyato oyato oyato,so phlease free the guy jor.people would always find a way to read meanings to success.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by hubreality(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2012
jude33084:

So if I wear a half moon design Ŧħåϯ makes a muslim? undecided

Naija with their reasoning cheesy
Lol...A few ignoramus mundus
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jude33084(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2012
DBanj has come ∂ long way cool

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jude33084(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2012
hubreality:
Lol...A few ignoramus mundus

grin grin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Clemzy16: Do you meant A LUUminati?
. Gbagaun grin grin cheesy.i take cover.loool.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2012
Godogwu:

because if he doesn't people like you would still talk....
i wont agree with u on this ,he made a mistake ,the best answer nigerians understand is silence ,because no matter what u say they will always pick big holes and faults in it.but from the humor angle i love this thread ,no wonder we nigerians are just special.but why is dbanj posing like a mafia gang leader or mobster?.na wa oo
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Youngzedd(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Kslib: Errm,dbanj we understand how you feel,but i will strongly warn you not to involve God. Yes,you are rich,popular and all that,but that doesn't mean it is only God who give earthly riches.. Afterall,the devil also gives riches. Not all rich men got it from God,and not all rich men got it fron the devil...
Your kind of music does not in anyway glorify God. In oliver twist,you liked nikki cos her nyash was bigger.. So i advice you to stop dragging God into this if you dont want him to equally strike you...

CASE CLOSED.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2012
after reading through all these posts i cant help rolling on the floor with laughter
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by blackbeau1(f): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2012
No mind them Dbanj,nigerians just can't fathom the idea of someone actually making so much money when they can't even make a little money to cover their needs so they attribute evry success to the illuminati
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by oluwafemi113(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Am D-banj
I don't give a Bleep
You all owns ur mouth

Freedom of spech

All glory be to God

Am blessed

Brother D-banj abeg free them. Jor
Na. Dem get there mouth
Me they ur side
Nothing do you jor

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2012
hotwax: September 11 was A̶̲̥̅​ blood sacrifice. It wasn't the handwork of the muslims, alqaida was used. Alqaeda is A̶̲̥̅​ tool of CIA. Bush administration got the intelligence that alqaeda will strike. Bush was ordered to stand down. Bush watched and folded him arms while the attack took place.

Don't come here and tell us pooo that illuminati illusion. For the fact that you don't wanna believe something does not mean its not real.
Do you believe there is Okija shrine? No. It does not mean there is no Okija. Okija shrine exists, its only you don't wanna believe it.

Okija Shrine?
At the mention of Okija shrine the guilty ones disappear.

That shrine still dey exist till tomorrow, that village badt.

They boost with their deaf gods.

Make una join me tell Dbang not to use GOD to deceive us, we get eyes and ear for all rubbish He dey sing.

He should go and tell primary one pupils and deaf the rubbish.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2012
hotwax: September 11 was A̶̲̥̅​ blood sacrifice. It wasn't the handwork of the muslims, alqaida was used. Alqaeda is A̶̲̥̅​ tool of CIA. Bush administration got the intelligence that alqaeda will strike. Bush was ordered to stand down. Bush watched and folded him arms while the attack took place.

this is certainly one of the most ridiculous rubbish i have ever read on nairaland.but like everyone says nairaland is for everyone .
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Goldieluks: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2012
Its not even about the money he made, its about the calibre of people he mingles with these days. I don't know why some people finds it difficult to differentiate black from white, without mixing it up. Haba!

Whatever he is, he should be pleased with hmself, there's no need for him to act all defensive and/to threaten anyone with the name of God. Because my God cannot be mocked, NEVER!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2012
Goldieluks: Its not even about the money he made, its about the calibre of people he mingles with these days. I don't know why some people finds it difficult to differentiate black from white, without mixing it up. Haba!

Whatever he is, he should be pleased with hmself, there's no need for him to act all defensive and/to threaten anyone with the name of God. Because my God cannot be mocked, NEVER!
and what is wrong with the caliber of ppl he mingles with if i may ask?
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by abifoluwa: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2012
hotwax:

Pyramaid can symbolize anything. Illuminati is not an illussion. Micheal Jackson gave A̶̲̥̅​ speech bashing them, few months later, they killed him. His sister came out to tell the whole world he was killed by those people he bashed.

That's what the press want to u to know. They want you to think its not real.
I'm not sayin dbanj is A̶̲̥̅​ member. But its fcking real. They have being controlling things b4 u were born
grin grin grin grin u ARE FUCCKING HIGH ON WEED. PLEASE, STOP TAKING IT. NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, WTF? angry angry grin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Goldieluks: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
and what is wrong with the caliber of ppl he mingles with if i may ask?

Nothing is wrong with the calibre of people he mingles with. But mind you, "birds of the same feather flock together" and in every rumour, there's a hint of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.