Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' (24586 Views)

D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / ‘if You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down’ Saids D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nothing is wrong with the calibre of people he mingles with. But mind you, "birds of the same feather flock together" and in every rumour, there's a hint of truth.
my man the truth is this ,behind every sucessful african man there is a spiritual backing or backup.all these stars no matter what type of music they play or sing they have their own spiritual backup,it might be christian ,moslem or traditional but all and i repeat all nigerian stars have their own.dbanj may and may not belong to this illuminati shit ,and there is no evidence or proof to show that his friends kanye west and co are into.but one thing is sure and certain and that is dbanj is supported by a spiritual force and he hasnt denied that fact but is only saying that spiritual force propelling him is God ,he made a mistake by making the statement he made ,who was he threatening?
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Goldieluks: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
my man the truth is this ,behind every sucessful african man there is a spiritual backing or backup.all these stars no matter what type of music they play or sing they have their own spiritual backup,it might be christian ,moslem or traditional but all and i repeat all nigerian stars have their own.dbanj may and may not belong to this illuminati shit ,and there is no evidence or proof to show that his friends kanye west and co are into.but one thing is sure and certain and that is dbanj is supported by a spiritual force and he hasnt denied that fact but is only saying that spiritual force propelling him is God ,he made a mistake by making the statement he made ,who was he threatening?

That's fair enough.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Xandulyn(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2012
tevinsolt: Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; psalm 1:1

Wisely Said.... You dey use Gas cooker, why Charcoal dey your pot body You don't eat shit, bot you eat the Magots from it(Chichi dodo).... Illuminati na Illuminati. Either you dey Jr Category or you go soon belong.... Person put hand for bad tin say na God's blessings.... "Don not be decieved for God is not Mocked...."
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Xandulyn(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2012
it seems many ppl on this thread believes dbanj has joined this so called illuminati ,ok.
can someone give a convincing theory or evidence to proof this ?and pls the triangle pendant theory is rubbish so pls dont quote that one .
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Xandulyn(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:

As regards Kanye West not being an Illuminati, I don't agree with you. You need to make your research and findings on that more accurate. Illumati runs in his blood, just like the rest of them.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Xandulyn:

As regards Kanye West not being an Illuminati, I don't agree with you. You need to make your research and findings on that more accurate. Illumati runs in his blood, just like the rest of them.
ok cool ,so lets agree that kanye west is illuminati,does that mean dbanj too is automatically one ?and if what u are trying to prove is that everyone that kanye west moves or does business with is illuminati ,does that mean everyone working with him is one from driver to cook,managers and artisite?
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jigawatts(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Chanchit:

I see God striking you down, very soon.... #wink#
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ucnduka(f): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2012
SMH @ dbanj's comment...obviously, dude gat no respect for God(dts if he's talking abt d almighty God)...so he thinks God wld leave impt issues in naija eg flood,aluu4 to start striking pple wit thunder cos of his rumoured association wit illuminati?...and to think his music has no bearing wit tins dt exalt God's name...mtscheeew!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Prodigy246(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2012
I won't call you illuminati cos there are no known facts to it up yet & you don't even use their signs yet.....but my BIG question is “WHY FUD HE REFER TO THEM (illuminati) AS <FAMILY>”[color=#990000][/color]
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Did I hear him say God??
Oga Dbanj,R u a gospel artist??
U luv God so much and u ve not done any song to His praise? And now u want to use His name to scare ppl!
Thief!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ZACHIE: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2012
Good morning folks.
Its day break africa.
Y'all have illumed my conviction the more.
God will not kill anyone for the sake of another person.
He is just.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by hotwax: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2012
Pyramaid can symbolize anything. Illuminati is not an illussion. Micheal Jackson gave A̶̲̥̅​ speech bashing them, few months later, they killed him. His sister came out to tell the whole world he was killed by those people he bashed.

That's what the press want to u to know. They want you to think its not real.
I'm not sayin dbanj is A̶̲̥̅​ member. But its fcking real. They have being controlling things b4 u were born
u ARE FUCCKING HIGH ON WEED. PLEASE, STOP TAKING IT. NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, WTF?
So what happened to Micheal Jackson? You cant take weed with your mental state right now.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by deevuu(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2012
Sayin Illuminati is not real is just like sayin d devil does not exist..If Dbanj likes he shld do Killuminati...all i know is on Judgement day..you will stand and i will stand...to give account to the most high God... also if u havent chkd out www.vigilantcitizen .com pls do!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Adexprint(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=hardywaltz]D'banj u be Illuminati pikin. Oya do ur worst.[/quote
ha u want 2 die. uhm I no de o
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by maxuella: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Unto d nxt one,make i hear word jore
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by bot101(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
blackmale: i dont believe in this illuminatti,, they all talk about joh...its just a pyramid,,nothing more.
You think illuminati is not true huh?. Just go over to Wikipedia and type illuminati. . . they've been around for a very very long time.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by abysirius(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy: Ermm HAS ANYONE BEEN STRICKEN DOWN YET? undecided
Don't be so naïve. Omode buroko oboju weyin... U go hear am...
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ikdpal(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
in ths floodsidy, u castgatng sb..Y not go back nd solve ur agelong wahala? D bang, any time u resort 2 listening wht ppl do wth their mouth, u ar inviting failure nd we or i will laugh so b careful...abeg my bros, find me sth i remain ur fan.08064071594.may God blez u as u progress.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by vascey(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nice on D' Banj. Not a big fan but you are on point here.

I don't get this whole illuminati sh.it. Ignorant people just tag everyone they are hating as illuminati.

Even if there is illuminati, shebi God has given you a soul. If you wish to sell it for fame and money, what is anyone's business. People should pay more attention to themselves and forget what other peole do with theirs.

It's his soul, his judgement. So face yours.

Bunch of bladdy hypocrites. The demons that killed Aluu4 and Mubi 4o nko? Are they illuminati? The criminals that share our money every ko? Are those ones illuminati too? Those cowards names "boko haram" that kill innocent people everyday kwanu? Are they illuminati? Etc

Abeg compared to all these people, them illuminati folks are saints (that is if they actually exist).
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
I like the way he used "Might" in that statement. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by rootedinsuccess: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Chanchit:

I see God striking you down, very soon.... #wink#
I SEE GOD STRIKING U DOWN AND THE 25 PEOPLE WHO LOVED UR POST. HATERZ!
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Peterpan1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
And how does that affect me,if you like join,it's ur problem, Nigerians will always be Nigerians,dats includes you d banj
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by jusuph: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Kslib: Errm,dbanj we understand how you feel,but i will strongly warn you not to involve God. Yes,you are rich,popular and all that,but that doesn't mean it is only God who give earthly riches.. Afterall,the devil also gives riches. Not all rich men got it from God,and not all rich men got it fron the devil...
Your kind of music does not in anyway glorify God. In oliver twist,you liked nikki cos her nyash was bigger.. So i advice you to stop dragging God into this if you dont want him to equally strike you...
seconded , even him suit resemble pyramid sef
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by dopeJemi: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2012
jusuph: seconded , even him suit resemble pyramid sef
seconded

I fink say na onLy me notice ​A̶̲̥̅̊
♏ ohgringringrin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by ZACHIE: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
xxxxxx
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Iffeoluwa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Brother just do your jare because if u ask them all their responds is that they want to be like u.
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Rotimi47: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kslib:
Errm,dbanj we understand how you feel,but i will strongly warn you not to involve God. Yes,you are rich,popular and all that,but that doesn't mean it is only God who give earthly riches.. Afterall,the devil also gives riches. Not all rich men got it from God,and not all rich men got it fron the devil...
Your kind of music does not in anyway glorify God. In oliver twist,you liked nikki cos her nyash was bigger.. So i advice you to stop dragging God into this if you dont want him to equally strike you...
. grin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by Rotimi47: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
ZACHIE please comment again if you are reading this and let us know what's up with you now, for some odd reason i'm scared for you.
grin
Re: D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' by aprokomanager: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=cold post=12533794][/quote]ova sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Temi Otedola Launches Cooking Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.