Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is This True About T. B Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True About T. B Joshua? (3583 Views)

The Truth About T.B Joshua / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Harbb: 5:56pm On May 23, 2011
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by GODSON2009(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2011
the day we nigerians got our heads out of the sand and start appreciating pastor tb joshua and his charitable works the faster we will start holding our other MOGs to account on the kind of life they are leading
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2011
@Godson2009

Have a look at the videos before you dismiss them.

T B Joshua is a fake - his fighting with 'devils' is farcical.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2011
@Godson2009

My bro - please make sure you watch the videos. There is a point where to prove he can cure breast cancer (part 4) - he gets a woman to actually bring out her breast in church - that can NOT be of God, can it ?
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2011
Harbb:

Please use the link below and watch this. Is it true?

http://forum.ngmix.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4292&sid=6ca41cefb8b1e9be2b28e2cbd9158378

Satan doesn't have a new strategy. He is out for every minister. Anybody can come up with any accusation.

Mark 14:27
. . . smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. . .
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by dare2think: 8:08pm On May 23, 2011
@JOABAJE
1. I dont agree with this video, it seem to me like a propaganda, but then again I may be wrong.
2. Pls can you help me out with a very interesting verse I saw whilst watching the video.
"2 Peter 2:19 "

@ Earswide

Check out this verse too.it seems, to me,  to corellate with the present day pastors, then again, I may be wrong. "2 Peter 2:19"
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by eyzhvntsn: 8:38pm On May 23, 2011
Sickening images, very sickening indeed.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2011
dare2think:

@JOABAJE
1. I dont agree with this video, it seem to me like a propaganda, but then again I may be wrong.
2. Pls can you help me out with a very interesting verse I saw whilst watching the video.
"2 Peter 2:19 "

@ Earswide

Check out this verse too.it seems, to me,  to corellate with the present day pastors, then again, I may be wrong. "2 Peter 2:19"
It talks about false teachers that will rise to polute people . and one of  the way  to know them is their characteristic of lack of respect for ministers of God and everyone in authority in the church.as it states in verse 10

2 Peter 2:10
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2011
^^^

I am sorry sir, but you seem to be a defender of false teachers/preachers and also false doctrine.

May God remove the scales of darkness from your eyes before it is too late
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by dare2think: 9:53pm On May 23, 2011
Joagbaje:

It talks about false teachers that will rise to polute people . and one of  the way  to know them is their characteristic of lack of respect for ministers of God and everyone in authority in the church.as it states in verse 10

MY MAIN POINT.

King James Bible
"While they promise them Liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage"

How then do you know a TRUE man of God?
Is it by the material possessions?
By the amounts of JETS and CARS?

By the message?

HOW??
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2011
frosbel:

^^^
I am sorry sir, but you seem to be a defender of false teachers/preachers and also false doctrine.
May God remove the scales of darkness from your eyes before it is too late

No dude , you seem to me to be one of the false teachers , that's why you guys take pleasure in attacking ministers of God and the church. If you have respect for christ,you will rather edify the church . That's if you have the holyghost .
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2011
dare2think:

How then do you know a TRUE man of God?
Is it by the material possessions?
By the amounts of JETS and CARS?

In the first place , God didn't send us to do police work by trying to know who is a man of God. But the bible says rather if a man comes to you as a minister, you should be careful who you receive as a minister . The bible tells us how to judge a minister . And that is by what he profess . Who is Jesus christ to him. What is his concept of salvation.i.e how many ways to salvation? Is Jesus come in the flesh or in the spirit. Did Jesus resurrect bodily?
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by dare2think: 10:59pm On May 23, 2011
Joagbaje:

In the first place , God didn't send us to do police work by trying to know who is a man of God. But the bible says rather if a man comes to you as a minister, you should be careful who you receive as a minister . The bible tells us how to judge a minister . And that is by what he profess . Who is Jesus christ to him. What is his concept of salvation.i.e how many ways to salvation? Is Jesus come in the flesh or in the spirit. Did Jesus resurrect bodily?

undecided
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by GODSON2009(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2011
EarsWide:

@Godson2009

My bro - please make sure you watch the videos. There is a point where to prove he can cure bosom cancer (part 4) - he gets a woman to actually bring out her bosom in church - that can NOT be of God, can it ?
to be honest i dont know if the man is fake or not,neither do you and you certainly cannot use a couple of mins video no matter how disturbing it looks to make that kind of determination.as far as i am concerned whatever powers he is using is between him and the entity he got the power from the most important to me is that he like other MOGs is making a lot of money off his congregation but unlike other MOGs he is trying his best to spread the money evenly round his congregation and even those who are not of his congregation both within and outside nigeria, thats got to count for something doesnt it?
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2011
@Godson2009

you said
to be honest i dont know if the man is fake or not,neither do you and you certainly cannot use a couple of mins video no matter how disturbing it looks to make that kind of determination
I KNOW he is fake - NO CHRISTIAN tells someone ill with cancer to bring out a breast in church for the congregation to see. What can be the possible reason for this ?

as far as i am concerned whatever powers he is using is between him and the entity he got the power from the most important to me is that he like other MOGs is making a lot of money off his congregation but unlike other MOGs he is trying his best to spread the money evenly round his congregation and even those who are not of his congregation both within and outside nigeria, thats got to count for something doesnt it
NO it doesnt - conning people and then returning a prorpotion of it to them and the wider community does not absolve him of been a fraud.

Some people say he is healing with evil forces - he is NOT healing at all. He is a fraud like the rest of his 419 crew. The pastor in the video described how the deceptions worked and gave names of people inside the organisation - he did not make those names up.
On a wider note - it is difficult for us to accept that people we hold in high regard can be guilty of fraud and deception - but the bible has already told us this can be the case.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2011
@dare2think

I have read the verse and that seems to the what the pastor in the video is accusing TB Joshua of - a corrupt secret lifestyle.

you also said
I dont agree with this video, it seem to me like a propaganda, but then again I may be wrong.
It definitely looks like the video was done to discredit T B Joshua - but that should NOT be condemned - the videos confirmed he is a fake. I personally believe there should be more videos like this targeted at various fake pastors. There is enough information on the internet (on youtube especially) to discredit 95% of these charlatans - we should be bringing these videos to people's attention and making more of them if possible.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Natasha2(f): 12:02am On May 24, 2011
hmm  undecided I just can't believe it how is one sure that the guy is not lying  undecided
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2011
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2011
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by eyzhvntsn: 8:22am On May 24, 2011
But seriously, am I the only one who saw the sickening grabbing of private parts women in the videos displayed and the crazy falling and diving (which IMO is quite dangerous) all over the place by various people.

I personally feel that is enough to convince me there is something seriously wrong with the manner in which this man does things and of course as EarsWide pointed out, a woman displaying her bosoms for all to see how degrading is that?

Come on! those images lend a lot of credence to what the people interviewed were saying.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2011
Guys - look at this link. It is extracts from a book.

T B Joshua tried to bribe the author after he witnessed the fraud going on there. By the way Joshua also tried to bribe Robert Beckford - who has also done documentaries on fake pastors.

Read it from chapter 12

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZxL2HfnhcqcC&pg=PA235&lpg=PA235&dq=bribe+t+b+joshua&source=bl&ots=58CQJydw6m&sig=sTOolQCiLVpcieUc5_Eme9mRryc&hl=en&ei=fmLbTafwFc2YhQeHst2zDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CEcQ6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=bribe%20t%20b%20joshua&f=false
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by mabell: 10:50am On May 24, 2011
eyzhvntsn:

But seriously, am I the only one who saw the sickening grabbing of private parts women in the videos displayed and the crazy falling and diving (which IMO is quite dangerous) all over the place by various people.
I personally feel that is enough to convince me there is something seriously wrong with the manner in which this man does things and of course as EarsWide pointed out, a woman displaying her bosoms for all to see how degrading is that?
Come on! those images lend a lot of credence to what the people interviewed were saying.

will you blame him, when people don't believe in miracles, they say everything done in all churches are fake
maybe he wants you to see it raw rather editted grin
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2011
T B Joshua claimed to have healed Ruben Kruger ( a South African rugby international) of cancer. Ruben Kruger subsequently died of cancer.

@defenders of this fraud - what is wrong with you ? The information that this man is a fraud is there for all to see!!
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Eltonluigi(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2011
Another reason not to believe in Miracle, SCIENCE IS THE NEW GOD!
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2011
@Eltonluigi

I believe miracles occur - but it is between the individual and God - not in the mass produced fashion these frauds claim.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2011
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by EarsWide(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2011
Look at the top right of the video - it is produced by Emmanuel TV.

Emmanuel TV is the broadcasting arm of T B Joshua's church - this is propaganda nonsense.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Enigma(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2011
Also, (I believe that) the people behind the videos posted by the OP have already responded to the propaganda video of TB Joshua/Emmanuel Ministries (or whatever) that Joagbaje has just posted. Bear in mind also Joagbaje's interest: if T B joshua is proven to be a fraud or occultic, then the stain will touch Oyakhilome too who went to T B Joshua whether to receive "power" ni or whatnot.

http://tbjoshuawatch./2011/04/24/deception-of-the-age-versus-beware-of-blasphemers-a-review-part-2/
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2011
If he
Enigma:

too who went to T B Joshua whether to receive "power" ni or whatnot

at least you admit there is a "Power" so the next thing is "what kind of power"

But for your information , pastor chris had been working miracles from secondary school days. Preaching in villages and distributing free bibles.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by dare2think: 5:01pm On May 24, 2011
Joagbaje:

If he
at least you admit there is a "Power" so the next thing is "what kind of power"

But for your information , pastor chris had been working miracles from secondary school days. Preaching in villages and distributing free bibles.

Where you there?? or wass he the one that told you this?
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2011
^^^^^
Of course I heard from him and others who knew him. I met a police at a checkpoint recently , and after I gave him a free copy of rhapsody ,he said that he was in the same school with pastor chris. EDO COLLEGE in Benin . I asked him to tell me about him. He said the same thing , about his passion for the lord , preaching here and there. Then he told me pastor chris was the president of Scripture Union those days . That was new . I didn't hear that before.
Re: Is This True About T. B Joshua? by nuclearboy(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2011
Who was the pastor over the spiritual vagabond when he was faking miracles in secondary schools?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion- Guinness World Records 2003, Pg 102 / The Top 10 Largest Churches In The World / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.