Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) (27309 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by publisher(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
LOL..Just when you think these people hate Nigerians,scenes like this pop up. grin

[size=13pt]ZIMBABWE GOES GAGA FOR P-SQUARE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l51-j07xq98
Promotional Video for the Lion Lager Beer Concert

P-Square and their 13 man band members landed in Harare-Zimbabwe yesterday afternoon (October 11, 2012). There was chaos as Zimbabwean security personnel struggled to contain journalists and euphoric fans who were scrambling to see the duo, or to touch or talk to them.

P-Square is in Harare,Zimbabwe to headline a concert tagged Lion Lager Beer Festival this Saturday.

Enjoy pictures below.

It's feels good seeing Naija artistes wielding such star power and responses from very distant lands.

Kudos to Nigeria's music industry.
[/size]

Source:http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/10/zimbabwe-goes-gaga-for-p-square.html

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
PSquare are the biggest Nigerian music exports. Wherever they go there's always a huge crowd waiting for them.

17 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Sijo01(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Na their time..... Hope the pictures will produce food on their table's later.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
It seems Peter is the face of Psquare while Paul the voice.

9 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by CY09: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
This is really cool, thumbs up to the duo and other 9ja artists doing us proud.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
those are my boiz
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by DANILSA(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
THE GUYS ARE WELL RESPECTED WORLD OVER, AND GOOD THING THEY DONT GET INVOLVE IN POLITICS OR SINGING POLITICAL AND HATE MUSIC. KUDOS MY MEN, THE SKY IS UR STEPPING STONE. wink grin grin grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUYS ARE WELL RESPECTED WORLD OVER, AND GOOD THING THEY DONT GET INVOLVE IN POLITICS OR SINGING POLITICAL AND HATE MUSIC. KUDOS MY MEN, THE SKY IS UR STEPPING STONE. wink grin grin grin cool
You're right. They usually sing happy and merry making music.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by abdulkayus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hahaha, first to comment.

@OP, Psquare has usually has dat type of command, frm 9ja to ghana to togo to ivory coast to south africa to zambia to senegal to gambia to zimbabwe. P Square has toir almost all d whole africa countries xcept north africa

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by emenim(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
That is the world of entertainment for you, see things for yourself music is indeed something else
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by MegaMan2020: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Zimbo women LOVE Naija men. My cousin works out there and he told me the women go nuts for us guys. It makes

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by MegaMan2020: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Zimbo women LOVE Nigerian men. Trust me. I've been out there. It's the reason Zimbo men get frustrated with us. They believe we're taking all their women lol. grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by laykhorn(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
thats ma boyz... grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
nw, thats what i call success.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
It wud ve been beta wit MAY D around
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by keneri(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: PSquare are the biggest Nigerian music exports. Wherever they go there's always a huge crowd waiting for them.

AGREED! They certainly are; followed by Tuface then D'Banj in that order.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by bestower: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
To have and to cherish....can we?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
BrutusOj: It wud ve been beta wit MAY D around
Better for who? Psquare or MayD?

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Kslib(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
abdulkayus: Hahaha, first to comment.

@OP, Psquare has usually has dat type of command, frm 9ja to ghana to togo to ivory coast to south africa to zambia to senegal to gambia to zimbabwe. P Square has toir almost all d whole africa countries xcept north africa
Hahahaha!!! Mumu,na you be 8th to comment..abi you no dey see well.. No offense my bros...

8 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by laykhorn(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
BrutusOj: It wud ve been beta wit MAY D around
MAY D na ur brother..........
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by passionate88: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
INFANT

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=laykhorn]
MAY D na ur brother.......... smh
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Sike(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
That's my Boys!
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by hammedkola(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sijo01: Na their time..... Hope the pictures will produce food on their table's later.

They are the only known Nigerian artist to own a private jet..
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by solomon111(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Africa's best.
Keep it up guys

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by ifeegee(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2012

mami!I just dey sweat. grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
all d way guys....keep it up
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by extension: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nawaoo. I cant believe what am seeing here.Thats fantastic.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Clazzik: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is A Gud One Anyway, kudooos 2 Da pees
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by akpunku1: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Na football we been they play wella, But we couldn't make it to the top of the game, so we gave up and we started entertaining, but musically we were gaining; P.Square.

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Ramcie(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kudos to PSquare? I love twins kiss Dear Lord plz bless me with a set of twins but they should be successful and Productive dear Lord . I don't want naughty and troublesome twins dear Lord.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 28th Birthday / D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.