Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) (27324 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
abdulkayus: Hahaha, first to comment.

@OP, Psquare has usually has dat type of command, frm 9ja to ghana to togo to ivory coast to south africa to zambia to senegal to gambia to zimbabwe. P Square has toir almost all d whole africa countries xcept north africa

North Africa ke? shocked shocked shocked With how nasty those islamists are, P. Square might be lynched. U cant blame them for fearing for their lives.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
buchibabe:

Eyaa!!! My prayer too. I love twins.

Are u a fine babe? then come-on over and lay all ur burden (UR PUNNY) on me (MY SCHLONG) and i shall give u twins. grin grin grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by jidewin(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
The Nigerian movies and music industry,to me have been the major force in rebranding Nigerias image abroad.From satellite Tvs to clubs and radio stations, Nigerian products cannot be "thrashed".I have been an avid witness to this, when you are listening to Dbanjs ''Oliver twist", flavour's ''Ashawo", P-square "roll it",etc on major radio stations.

I just keep praying this worthy ambassadors wont be engage in "get rich quick runs" most criminal elements have accepted as their only option and means oto live.

kepp it up guys.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Shaw007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
abdulkayus: Hahaha, first to comment.

@OP, Psquare has usually has dat type of command, frm 9ja to ghana to togo to ivory coast to south africa to zambia to senegal to gambia to zimbabwe. P Square has toir almost all d whole africa countries xcept north africa
Omo mehn dis ur english e get as e be O!! And u sure sey una don collect fanta from seun as kpe na u 1st comment?? undecided

anyway sha. . .always proud Of my Naija bOiz!! Thumbs Up. . .Infact. . .HANDSUPgringrin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Shaw007(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ramcie: Kudos to PSquare? I love twins kiss Dear Lord plz bless me with a set of twins but they should be successful and Productive dear Lord . I don't want naughty and troublesome twins dear Lord.
and the Lord has answered your prayer!! He says We can actually do someting about that

Ps;My family has a very Good history of Twinswink
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Shaw007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=]I think it's stupid that people try to act like Dbanj is on their level. Psquare can't move freely anywhere they go, any country, we've seen Dbanj do it time and time again. [/quote]Na wa 4 you O!! People dey happy dey proud 4 dese bOiz. . U dey dere still manage bring d'banj 4 discussion. . One Naija success at a time na,and if d'banj talk dey itch you so. . .Na two of hin topic dey front page O,No miss road!
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Rossikk(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
extension: Nawaoo. I cant believe what am seeing here.Thats fantastic.

Why can't you believe ''what you're seeing here''? You think because you cannot see anything good about Nigeria, that other nations feel the same? Even Omotola was in Jamaica the other day and you should have seen the crowds that came out to greet her. Make una stay there dey 'disbelieve'.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Ramcie(f): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: and the Lord has answered your prayer!! He says We can actually do someting about that

Ps;My family has a very Good history of Twinswink
lol, tnx.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Crosbyy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
kudos p square
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by crackhouse(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
na them sabi
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Shaw007(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2012
Ramcie: lol, tnx.
ur welcome. . .Anytime dear *winks*
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by ayommyjay(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
Dats my boyz. Kudos guyz
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by buchibabe: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2012
vanstanzy:

Are u a fine babe? then come-on over and lay all ur burden (UR PUNNY) on me (MY SCHLONG) and i shall give u twins. grin grin grin

Holy ghost fayaaaa!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Son Get Their First Visit From Santa / Lizzy Anjorin Defends Bobrisky: I Will Only Deny You If You Are Caught With Man / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.