Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) (27323 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by henrychubayo: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
This goes a long way to show how made in 9ja can become so great. I went to swaziland and saw that both the movies and music of nigeria rule over that country. One lady was even asking me whether the IGWE and CHIEFS seen in the movies are seen like everywhere in nigeria because she like it so much. She also asked me about plantain that we eat in nigeria because no plantain and yam in swaziland and even south africa, its nigerians that takes those things there
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Udodasco1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] dem psquare ar no dout d best so far
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by pazienza(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Peter and paul are doing great,but d'banj remains my favourite nigerian artiste.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
hammedkola:

They are the only known Nigerian artist to own a private jet..

Ok, sir!
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
they arrived at the airport, they took pictures and..... what happened next? undecided
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by solomto(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy: they arrived at the airport, they took pictures and..... what happened next? undecided
bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by sessydoo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: Kudos to PSquare? I love twins kiss Dear Lord plz bless me with a set of twins but they should be successful and Productive dear Lord . I don't want naughty and troublesome twins dear Lord.

Really Ramcie? i have twins running in my blood oooo, if u will ever gree do grin grin grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nightshift(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is Psquare also coming to 'Oktoberfest' in Munich? Or do they want to send Perikomo and his Arondizuogu Dance Group to represent them? Call me when they arrive....
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Udodasco1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
stop beefin good wrks
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Do u know what I love about the music of dis guyz? Their music neva fades.if u play dia I miss u die ,temptation,senorita, no one lyk u etc these songs are still very sweet n interesting. Psquare will 4eva b my number artiste in 9ja.# Team psquare al the way.

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Profidada: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
One thing about them is consistency. Their albums always complement each other. Onye is always mentioned and i always get mad at it.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by dabrake(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Do u know what I love about the music of dis guyz? Their music neva fades.if u play dia I miss u die ,temptation,senorita, no one lyk u etc these songs are still very sweet n interesting. Psquare will 4eva b my number artiste in 9ja.# Team psquare al the way.
i still play e no good on my phone till date
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: Kudos to PSquare? I love twins kiss Dear Lord plz bless me with a set of twins but they should be successful and Productive dear Lord . I don't want naughty and troublesome twins dear Lord.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by yeye4live(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
i sing pass both of dem self
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by kakaG: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
I saw it in them and told them while in school, hope they are fulfilled now. Soooooo proud of them
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by ben4reel: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Their greatest selling point is their ability to dance.
BTW, I heard Zimbabwe economy is in shambles. I hope they will not end up being owed performance fee.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by EEspeed: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Stories confirmed! The inside gist of DSTV's Tinsel only at www.insidetinseltown..com
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Sxsells: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2012

Ok.. I bless u with Aki and Pawpaw..
From me,
God.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
solomto: bad belle

undecided
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by jayjam(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Reasons Nigeria was adjugded the bedrock of entertainment in the blackworld.Not surprised though,super eagles are failing us and psquare are faming us.Nigeria will work 1 day

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Ramcie(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
S*x sells:

Ok.. I bless u with Aki and Pawpaw..
From me,
God.
I know you hate me grin.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
abdulkayus: Hahaha, first to comment.

@OP, Psquare has usually has dat type of command, frm 9ja to ghana to togo to ivory coast to south africa to zambia to senegal to gambia to zimbabwe. P Square has toir almost all d whole africa countries xcept north africa

Have you toured north africa in person? If no, then why would you expect Psquare to visit North Africa? Even northern nigeria is ****.....not to talk of north africa.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
keneri:

AGREED! They certainly are; followed by Tuface then D'Banj in that order.

Are you their class teacher
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
P Square.

Remember to wear protection while you are there oo. Cos we hear say the thing na 5 for 1 naira for that side
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2012

You have to first get married. Then we pray for twins.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by ignis: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mr president, P-square deserve national award.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by vislabraye(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
MegaMan2020: Zimbo women LOVE Naija men. My cousin works out there and he told me the women go nuts for us guys. It makes

O boy I need go spend vacation there.
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by mallorca(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
good for them
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Donlouise(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
My best p square tracks are senorita, omoge mi, and temptation dem try 4 their last album sha! 9ce1 Psquare grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by Donlouise(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
dayokanu: P Square.

Remember to wear protection while you are there oo. Cos we hear say the thing na 5 for 1 naira for that side
. Lol na so rain coat cheap 4 dat place reach ! grin
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by harlos: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
P square! My best!! They made it cos they didn't rush. Kudos
Re: Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures) by livewire77: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
webdezzi: those are my boiz
how you take connect? D boys saabi dem papa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh And Son Get Their First Visit From Santa / Lizzy Anjorin Defends Bobrisky: I Will Only Deny You If You Are Caught With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.