Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

"Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" (35245 Views)

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
bigtt76: Hahaha Godwin and hin wife don sign 10 and 15 year deal with French prison on Free transfer ...no Bosman rule here. Nice one, hope he or she wins the Ballon D'or grin grin grin Ewuuuuuu!
* laffs in cantonese *
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by DICKtator: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
okpara ugo:

Why do you have to say this? Was the book printed free.
okpara? hmmmmm......................
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by cap28: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
good for mr and mrs okpara - hope both of them rot in jail.

i hope the young girl can make as much money as possible from the book sales to enable her live an independent life away from serial ra.pists and child molesters like okpara.

3 Likes

Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by mowapa(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: cheap blackmail !
She failed.

Nope! She won. Both husband and wife are doing time,and their children is paying the price,by being raised by relatives.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
okpara ugo:

Why do you have to say this? Was the book printed free.

See okpara o! cheesy

Are you nairalanding from a French prison? grin cheesy

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Daresh(f): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
bymigokeph: shun dis tori! naija dey speak french, hw she manage write d book in french. bad bele go b bad bele. afta polishing her. dose she look like an enslaved. Naija every body 1 make am fast. if am lying den make d book b free so d poor & co-enslaved can afford.
Soon na election she go 1t contest 4 Naija in name of i was enslved in france so VOTE TO STOP MODEN SLAVERY. USE UR HEAD OOOOOOOOO. NO DIS IS NAIJA NOT FRN

May your children be victims of sexual abuse from childhood to old age.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Akolawole(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=gbadexy am still trying to understand the wife's mindset and reason for her coperation.[/quote]

Agreed!

I can't just comprehend that as well.

Does the couple have problem sleeping together?

Avery very good defender in the U-17 days and once tipped very highly by Pele.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
This was the Godwin Okpara that Pele said is destined for greatness
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Heymus(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Poor gurl!
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by mbulela: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu: This was the Godwin Okpara that Pele said is destined for greatness
All na greatness!!
scum of the earth.
Pele was not far from the truth.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by mbulela: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
thirdeye: But with Opara fame and wealth he can afford to sleep with lots of women. Why chose this part? It will be good to hear his own side of the story.
don't hold your breath.
any man that rapes is mentally unstable.
i hope he has sought psychiatric help in prison?
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: cheap blackmail !
She failed.

So what is your opinion? He adopted her for consentual se.x. Scratch that, Godwin and his wife adopted her for consensual se.x.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Madawaki01(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2012
binger: Ode! How can the book be 4 free?where do you think she got the money to typset,print and publish it? If u really pitied her,your reply wud have been 4 well to do people to help her in launching it in a grand way.at least to make her forget her past pains.#smh4u
so there are no NGOS in nigeria and france....d girl wan bcom popular....afta all dis years,ok.....if she use money to print it and must get her money for printing back.....den she shud not sell 4 profit....i wonder how a poverty stricken girl wud get a copy of a book dat wil b sold 4 at least 1k
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by ParisLove1: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by ParisLove1: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
methodman: Gbagaun....
you should have read his initial Post when you were about to quote him
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Ranoscky(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by sonety2k(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think we should all have GODWIN OKPARA in our prayer now , He was a nice gentle guy , and he have help alot of people which i know unlike other Eagle player ...., He is not the type person that should have been in these problem ....

The author of the Book should tell us are true Age and whether he finished secordry school before living Nigeria or NOT............

I can't wait to see my friend ALLAN BOY.
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by eyoniggar(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
If the book dey sexualllllly catchy, I can wannnnnk to it. cheesy grin
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by laescatua(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=Rooneyboy]cheap blackmail !
She failed.
[/quote Guy apply common sense for once. How can it be a blackmail and okpara is in prison. Just pray this kind of thing does not happen to any of ur younger ones will this be how u will talk?
Re: "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" by Wiznet(m): 3:57am On Jun 15, 2013
woaw am soo excited to be here.what i need is a cool and rich senior lady.i vow to make her hapi.my number is 07039 0659 18.tanx am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Looks Good In Short Denim / Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video) / Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.