Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? (9709 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What Is First Thing To Come Up When Starting Your Car, Radiator Fan Or Engine? / The First Thing You Do When Car Brake Fails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Bright2(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Reset my security device.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by awesomet1(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Start the ignition
Pray
Put on my sit belt
Turn on the A/C
And select a nice track from my CD collection...then I zoom off!
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by 1stknight(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
If i 'll be the one driving, i kneel down in front of the car and pray for 30 minutes

If some else is to drive, I put on my seat belt first.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Chrischuks3(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
no enter d car or b called a thf
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
tpapi: At wat situations do u make use of neutral wen drivin a car wit auto gear

Mostly when descending a hill or at other times,when at top speed and gradually need to stop.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by babseg(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
hardywaltz: Smile to myself............

you should tell a doctor about this abeg oo
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: I tie the laces to ensure the tires are ok.

I drive it forward and backwards to make sure the car is not too tight or too loose.

Then i take my umbrella, in case the sun-roof malfunctions

.....WAKA DON START BE THAT!!

Rofl

1 Like

Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Jarus(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Start the car, tune the radio to Brila FM (if my wife had driven the car earlier and had changed the radio station), put on the seatbelt, then zoom off. I remember to touch the mirror when I get to highway and need to use it.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Goldenheart(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
deandavid: hold the stering
hold somethn
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Bebetter: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: I tie the laces to ensure the tires are ok.

I drive it forward and backwards to make sure the car is not too tight or too loose.

Then i take my umbrella, in case the sun-roof malfunctions

.....WAKA DON START BE THAT!!
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Kx: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am waiting to read Sienna and Ikenna's auto experts opinion on this.
Somehow I believe the routine we do here are not standard practice.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by cantell(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Put on my seat belt and put on the Ac(for my mind, talking as if i have one).
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Una go kill peson wit laff. Anyway what I do is to turn the key a quarter for engine status. That's what is important to me especially after heavy driving the previous day. Before getting in my tyres get my attention. Learnt this a few years ago after mysterious flats. Weekends I open the bonnet.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Adjust my seat
Close and lock the door
Wear my seatbelt
Start the car
Adjust my rear and side view mirrors
Switch on AC and radio
Drive off.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by proudlyigbo: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Put on my seat belt then starts d engine and adjust d seats
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Fasten My Seatbelt
Start the car and everything comes on(AC, CD player) cuz I never turn them off
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Odunnu: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sitting down means i've 'entered' the car abi?
Next, I throw my bag (usually the one with my laptop) behind me, then, I start the engine, pull at the seat belt and . . .
move.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Francheezy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
sit dwn, t0uch d steerin, pres d brake, h0oT, l0ok mysef 4 mirr0r, 0n d traficat0r, take wetin my papa say make i bring 4 im car, nd finally, i c0me 0uT...,.i neva get car 0o0oh
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by YOUNGDERAH: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Close my eyes, put off the light and sleep off. Get 2 my destination then I start driving. Close my eyes, put off the light and sleep off. Get 2 my destination then I start driving. Close my eyes, put off the light and sleep off. Get 2 my destination then I start driving.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by SamMilla1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Start the car and put on the belt.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by CIMTHOG: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Since it's my car we are talking about then most likely i was the last to drive it so the chair, mirrors and steering placings are the same but i just check to make sure i'm good to go, then i strap my self in with the seat belt, start the engine and look at the gauges then i roll if everything is ok.
If its dark, after i start the engine and look at the gauges, i put the headlights on and roll.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by obongtunji: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
tellwisdom: I look under the seat if there's anyone hiding under angry angry
hahahahahahahahahaha...............lop
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by stevo531(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=20]ITS NO WONDER MASSIVE FAILURE OCCURS IN JAMB, WAEC, AND OTHERSpt][/size]
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Francheezy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
stevo531: [size=20]ITS NO WONDER MASSIVE FAILURE OCCURS IN JAMB, WAEC, AND OTHERSpt][/size]
nt anym0re
Wen waz d jast tym u heard 0f maSsivE failure in any 0f d0z named, exams
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Francheezy:
nt anym0re
Wen waz d jast tym u heard 0f maSsivE failure in any 0f d0z named, exams

seriously? undecided
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by WebSurfer(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Funny thread
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Gloryroad: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=32pt]CLICK CENTRAL LOCK[/size]
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by demmie1: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
I turn on the engine for music, i'm addicted to music
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by YuzedoII: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
I close the door... undecided
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by enioladeran: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Na wa ooooooooooooo! what about putting God first?
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by JoanJohnson(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Start the car, and wind down, i air the car first b4 doing any other thing.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by mylesJ: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wind My glasses down b4 9ja Sun roast me since my car no get A.C, has any 1 notice d sun lately? gush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Mercedes Maybach? / Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) / Renew Your Vehicle Papers Online In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.