Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? (9702 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What Is First Thing To Come Up When Starting Your Car, Radiator Fan Or Engine? / The First Thing You Do When Car Brake Fails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Emmaville(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
babseg: I clean my or wipe my shoes and all my passengers should do the same too angry angry angry
na driver u b? dem no say make u talk abt ur taxi. assume say u get normal car. undecided undecided
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Emmaville(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
awesome_t: Start the ignition
Pray
Put on my sit belt
Turn on the A/C
And select a nice track from my CD collection...then I zoom off!
u wen neva enta Ac car b4. hahahaha
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by mikey2fin: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Check your makeup
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by mikey2fin: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
tellwisdom: I look under the seat if there's anyone hiding under angry angry
Look whether Boko haram are hiding under grin grin grin
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by eminemkayc: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
I get into the car
take my shoes off first (i can't drive with my shoes on)
get out my N8 and set the track to slaughterhouse (throw it away) or wayne (mirror on the wall)
play the songs throm the FM transmitter option
turn on the ignition, and wait for 68secs then drive off. . . sad
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by babseg(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Emmaville:
na driver u b? dem no say make u talk abt ur taxi. assume say u get normal car. undecided undecided

if you dey drive your car na weyting u be? may be u be pilot of sailor when u dey move ur car
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by ennkey(f): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Start my car, seat belt, say a prayer, check my make up and zoom!
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by babseg(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
ennkey: Start my car, seat belt, say a prayer, check my make up and zoom!

the first thing u do smh
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by hardbody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
I first look at the back seats to ensure no one had managed to enter the car hiding and awaiting my entry. Depending on the time of the day, i may or may not wear my seat belt, but i remove my jacket, change from my shoes to 'palms'(i hope i got the spelling right), I select the best music i will like to listen to depending on my mood (like this evening i am already feeling like its gonna be Fela all the way), I arrange my cigs and my drinks by the side, plug on my phones and any other gadgets (of course i put them out of reach of third parties) and finally i ensure my .45 COLT is within a seconds reach, i then drive off. I do not need to adjust any mirrors since they will usually remain in the state i last left them
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
jeezybuck: First Adjust the seat
second start the engine
third boost the car stereo (that gingers the driving)
Forth Turn off the engine
Fifth Get out of the damn car
Sixth Fly Okada

why adjust seat each you get int your own car
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by infofta(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Close the door, turn on the ignition to check for radiator fan, oil, battery indicator. Start the engine. Wait for 10 secs. Put on my music, seat belt then off I go. I don't always forget to remove my shoes.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Crank the heat up!
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Seerer(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Press the central lock! So so use to this.
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Sylverbox(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dnt knw abt u all but 4 me 1st tin I do is 2 close d God damn Door!!!!!!
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2012
close the door. tongue
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by ennkey(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
tongue keep shaking ur big head! kill joy!
babseg:

the first thing u do smh
Re: The First Thing You Do When You Enter Your Car? by pannyman(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2012
*Kails*:
close the door. tongue

Yes o! I shut the door.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engine Rattling Sound / The New Mercedes Maybach? / Police Stations Decongestion: Lagos Police Command Warns Car/Exhibit Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.