Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (53835 Views)

Poll: The Great Nelson Mandela: A Terrorist?

Yes: (technically?): 30% (15 votes)
No: (of course not!): 70% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by VivianSA: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
@paniki,
I'm still deeply saddended by your politics and economics. You resort to calling me names in your argument calling me lazy to do my own south african historic research. Calling me lazy is not enough for you,you further put words to my mouth and state that my problem is that I have a mentality of "white people stole our land. Who told all this information? Because it was not me.
I submitted above white south africans are committed to this country because they believed they helped built it to where it is today while black south africans remain equality committed that this country is their native land. Does that to you sound like some one who has a mentality of whites stole our land? If you read this statement as such than I cannot debate this topic with you as your reasoning comes out as irrational to me.
For the sake of clarity this statement acknowledges the infrustructure, technology, design white south africans hence their committment to the country.
And for the future it will do you well to recognise that differences in political ideology does not automatically assume and make a conclusion that I listen and follow political rhetoric. I reject your assumption and conclusion about my knowledge of south african history and do not want to at this stage engage with you south african political history as this thread is not about that.

The worst thing than racism south africans contend with daily is the black on black hate and I will not be drawn to that level. Again, the strategy of the Colonisers of divide and rule africans seems to have won as we remain divided and fight with each other.

I agree at this point Sean need to close this thread as the answer to his question has been sufficiently answered.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by paniki(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree and then disagree and then agree again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.