Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. (846 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ok basically im really trying to learn how to be romantic cause i really do not have a clue. Im this kinda guy that always get attention from the ladies , like im kinda good looking and ladies flirt with me alot. (pls im not being cocky just honest) so as it turns out now im kinda thinking im not doing enough considering how i always get female attentions, so what is the way forward? Should i go about setting P with every babe that says hi or i should just focus on developing myself and pretend that i dont know that babes like me?

Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by lolaluv1(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Your questions are kinda all over the place.
But to answer your question. Just do you. Be yourself.
As long as you're treating the girls good, then it's all good!
Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by greedie1(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
I kinda think u should be yourself, but be nice to the ladies too.... I don't understand wat u mean by "setting p" can u kinda explain? I kinda tink wen d ryt girl comes, d romance ll flow so as it stands, u don't ve a P!
Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
How to be romantic abi just take her out to a Point and Kill joint.. as she's pointing at the fish, they are killing and Roasting grin Give them Food.. you'll be considered as been very romantic
Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by Mynd44: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2012
This is gonna be interesting
Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Lol ok thanks guys, fact is i dont need this bitches, so if u like admire me i dont send u. Lifes too short for silly emotions, but if na to knack .. No shaking.
Re: How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. by MyneWhite1(f): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2012
You sound young. I think you should focus on developing yourself.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/03/first-things-ladies-notice-about-men.html

(1) (Reply)

Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. / I Need Your Advice / Vibrant Young Energetic Nigerians Needed ASAP.. Contact Us If Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.