Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? (3661 Views)

What If Jesus Was Gay / Tithe Exposed! Reasons Why The Apostles & Jesus Didn’t Teach Tithing! Finally!!! / Jesus Didn’t Die For Those Who Make Less Than A Dollar A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by seyibrown(f): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: being in the tomb is not my point. . .my real point is "is Jonah a dead man or alive in the fish belly?" if Mary could go to the tomb where Jesus was buried to "anoint" a 3days dead body?? Why would someone woke up early in the morning to massage a 3days dead body when it's not possible. . .something is realy fishy in that tomb.

grin grin Perhaps tintingz would volunteer to be 'buried in the earth for three days' to demonstrate the 'something fishy in the tomb' that happened to Jesus! grin grin ... or try staying in a 'fish's belly' for three days! grin grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by trillville(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
@tintingz

Pls why is it written in sura 19(Mary):33-34 that "33 peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I DIE and the day I am RAISED AGAIN. 34 such was Jesus, son of Mary.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: naaah! I didn't call Jesus god it's those who calld him Lord Lord that he will reject grin

And you believe He will accept you that rejected Him?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville: @tintingz

Pls why is it written in sura 19(Mary):33-34 that "33 peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I DIE and the day I am RAISED AGAIN. 34 such was Jesus, son of Mary.

Kuran na confused book, so much contradition grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
seyibrown:
grin grin Perhaps tintingz would volunteer to be 'buried in the earth for three days' to demonstrate the 'something fishy in the tomb' that happened to Jesus! grin grin ... or try staying in a 'fish's belly' for three days! grin grin
lol are you high on something? tongue . . .you tryna tell me Jonah died in the big fish belly?? Am not a prophet Jonah and Jesus are God chosen people and Jesus used Jonah as his example of his grave
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville: @tintingz
Lol. . .just the way ahmadiyya believed Jesus(AS) died and buried in india. . .the word DIE in arabic means cause to SLEEP if you know the arabic word for it it's used in another verse dont leme go there for now. . .moreover DIE is still in the future cuz we muslim believe Jesus(peace be upon him) will return and fight dajjal(one eye anti-christ) live a normal life and die like we human then we'll all be raised on judgement day. . .let me quote you another verse similar to sura 19:33
"So peace on him [Yahya, or John the Baptist] the day he was born, the day that he DIES, and the day that he will be raised up to life! (Quran, 19:15)"
was John the baptist(AS) resurrected when he died?? NO!. . .so that DIE for Jesus means future.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:
And you believe He will accept you that rejected Him?
have you ever heard any muslim rejecting and insulting Jesus? NO!. . .i believe in Jesus son Mary(peace be upon them) a great prophet of God.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by trillville(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . .just the way ahmadiyya believed Jesus(AS) died and buried in india. . .the word DIE in arabic means cause to SLEEP if you know the arabic word for it it's used in another verse dont leme go there for now. . .moreover DIE is still in the future cuz we muslim believe Jesus(peace be upon him) will return and fight dajjal(one eye anti-christ) live a normal life and die like we human then we'll all be raised on judgement day. . .let me quote you another verse similar to sura 19:33
"So peace on him [Yahya, or John the Baptist] the day he was born, the day that he DIES, and the day that he will be raised up to life! (Quran, 19:15)"
was John the baptise(AS) resurrected when he died?? NO!. . .so that DIE for Jesus means future.
Pls what verse is it said that jesus will come back and live on earth for a second time? Jesus is called the messiah in the Koran. Do you know what messiah means? Despite the fact the we Christians have arguments with each other about things like trinity, we all still believe that he died for our sins. He was the last sacrifice and created a new covenant between us and God. This is why we do not do sacrifice like you guys.

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville:
Pls what verse is it said that jesus will come back and live on earth for a second time? Jesus is called the messiah in the Koran. Do you know what messiah means? Despite the fact the we Christians have arguments with each other about things like trinity, we all still believe that he died for our sins. He was the last sacrifice and created a new covenant between us and God. This is why we do not do sacrifice like you guys.
hey don't tryna turn this thread into an Quranic section this's a christian and bible thread lets stick to the topic. . .find out about Jesus in Islam in both Quran and Hadith yourself. . .messiah means "anointed one" christ Jesus(AS) is the messiah of the Isrealite his message is based on Isreal that's why you hear him saying "O people of Isreal believe in your Lord God" he will only judge the twelve tribes of isreal, he sent his disciples to preach only to the isrealites not to the gentile and he didnt die for anybody sin. . .the same YAHWEH in OT bible says "no ONE can SACRIFICE himself for another" and muslims don't sacrifice we only remind of the mercy God gave to his friend Abraham(AS) killing a ram instead of his son as it is instructed in the Quran and done by the prophet(SAW) grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by seyibrown(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: lol are you high on something? tongue . . .you tryna tell me Jonah died in the big fish belly?? Am not a prophet Jonah and Jesus are God chosen people and Jesus used Jonah as his example of his grave

grin grin grin I am one of God's chosen people o! Boya lo mo! grin grin Chosen to show forth his praises and shine as light set up on a hill in this dark dark world (No thanks to NEPA)! grin grin You better join God's chose people today, tintingz!
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
seyibrown:
grin grin grin I am one of God's chosen people o! Boya lo mo! grin grin Chosen to show forth his praises and shine as light set up on a hill in this dark dark world (No thanks to NEPA)! grin grin You better join God's chose people today, tintingz!
hehehe. . .christians are not God chosen people cuz Jesus nor God never call christian my chosen people no mention of christianity by Jesus it was paul who found christianity. . .the jews are laughing at what they created christianity. . .i should have go for Judaism instead of christianity since Jews are called God chosen people but NEVER. . .they rejected christ Jesus and insult Mary angry they can never be God chosen people again and since Jesus as cursed them with many names and bible said
"Therefore say I unto you(jews),The kingdom of God shall be taken from you(jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)
what NATION is that scripture talking of?? grin grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by trillville(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: hey don't tryna turn this thread into an Quranic section this's a christian and bible thread lets stick to the topic. . .find out about Jesus in Islam in both Quran and Hadith yourself. . .messiah means "anointed one" christ Jesus(AS) is the messiah of the Isrealite his message is based on Isreal that's why you hear him saying "O people of Isreal believe in your Lord God" he will only judge the twelve tribes of isreal, he sent his disciples to preach only to the isrealites not to the gentile and he didnt die for anybody sin. . .the same YAHWEH in OT bible says "no ONE can SACRIFICE himself for another" and muslims don't sacrifice we only remind of the mercy God gave to his friend Abraham(AS) killing a ram instead of his son as it is instructed in the Quran and done by the prophet(SAW) grin
I asked you a simple question and you haven't answered me. Again where is it said that Jesus is coming to live for a second time and then die before coming back to for a third time in the koran? If you do not believe in Paul's message, why should I believe the words in the Hadith?
If you want to attack Christians on a Christian thread, be prepared to face attacks too. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
By the way messiah simply means savior.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville:
I asked you a simple question and you haven't answered me. Again where is it said that Jesus is coming to live for a second time and then die before coming back to for a third time in the koran? If you do not believe in Paul's message, why should I believe the words in the Hadith?
If you want to attack Christians on a Christian thread, be prepared to face attacks too. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
By the way messiah simply means savior.
Jesus didn't die by the hands of the Jews, God saved him he will return to fight the dajjal(anti-christ one eye beast) he will be a muslim preached Islam live a normal life and die like we human then we'll all be raised on judgment day
Quran 4:156-159"That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge,but only conjecture to follow,for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians)But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
To give you that Jesus will return one verse is enough
"Jesus, I will take you back and raise you up to Me, and purify you of those who are unbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed. (Quran 3:55)
secondly The Hebrew word "Mashiach," meaning Messiah, means "the one anointed with oil"
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
No surprise here , another catholic offshoot denying that JESUS Christ is the Messiah.

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world - 1 John 4:3
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by trillville(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: Jesus didn't die by the hands of the Jews, God saved him he will return to fight the dajjal(anti-christ one eye beast) he will be a muslim preached Islam live a norman life and die like we human they we'll all be raised on judgment day
Quran 4:156-159"That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge,but only conjecture to follow,for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians)But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
I understand that it is night right now and u may be tired. My question to u is not whether Jesus was crucified or not. In sura 19:33, it was clearly started that Jesus will have peace upon him on the day he dies. U agreed with me and said that Jesus will actually die sometime in the future before he comes back for the third time to judge the Jews. I then asked u for proof of what u are saying in the Koran.
See no hard feelings, I do not think I can convince u about my point of view, only Jehovah can. You certainly can not convince me about ur own point of view. What unites us firstly is that we are both Nigerian (i hope). Secondly both of our religions preach peace and love, so let's not argue. Have a lovely evening.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel: No surprise here , another catholic offshoot denying that JESUS Christ is the Messiah.
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world - 1 John 4:3
hahahahaha! Frobel frobel frobel must you LIE and look what to turn against me. . .did i ever say Jesus is not the Messiah? Show me where i said it. . .christ Jesus(PBUH) is the messiah of the isrealite and stop calling Islam the anti-christ. . .the Quran called and recognise Jesus as the messiah
“The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away.” (Quran 5:75)
“But the Messiah said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’” (Quran 5:72)

The Quran refers to Jesus as the Messiah (al-Maseeh) at least nine times.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by trillville(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: To give you that Jesus will return one verse is enough
"Jesus, I will take you back and raise you up to Me, and purify you of those who are unbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed. (Quran 3:55)
secondly The Hebrew word "Mashiach," meaning Messiah, means "the one anointed with oil"
"I will Take you back does not mean DIE".I believe what is being said in the above verse is in relation to the belief that Jesus did not die but was simply taken up to heaven. the Koran says Jesus will have peace upon him the day he dies. When does he actually die since the first time he was taken up to heaven? Is it in his second coming? Where is it stated that he is coming for a second time and will die as u earlier stated.
I have read every verse about Jesus in the Koran so pls do not try to rubbish urself this evening. Good night.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville:
I understand that it is night right now and u may be tired. My question to u is not whether Jesus was crucified or not. In sura 19:33, it was clearly started that Jesus will have peace upon him on the day he dies. U agreed with me and said that Jesus will actually die sometime in the future before he comes back for the third time to judge the Jews. I then asked u for proof of what u are saying in the Koran.
See no hard feelings, I do not think I can convince u about my point of view, only Jehovah can. You certainly can not convince me about ur own point of view. What unites us firstly is that we are both Nigerian (i hope). Secondly both of our religions preach peace and love, so let's not argue. Have a lovely evening.
i have answered you. . .scroll back you will see the verse.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
trillville:
"I will Take you back does not mean DIE".I believe what is being said in the above verse is in relation to the belief that Jesus did not die but was simply taken up to heaven. the Koran says Jesus will have peace upon him the day he dies. When does he actually die since the first time he was taken up to heaven? Is it in his second coming? Where is it stated that he is coming for a second time and will die as u earlier stated.
I have read every verse about Jesus in the Koran so pls do not try to rubbish urself this evening. Good night.
"i will take you back" simply means he will return to earth. . .and stop saying DIES cuz the Quran said DIE(future). . .maybe i should breakdown the verse for you
"Jesus,I will take you back
he will return to earth by God command
and raise you up to Me, and purify you of those who are unbelievers.
he will die and be raised to heaven
And I will place the people who follow you above those who are unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection.
those who follow Jesus while on his second return on earth will be blessed(refering to the muslims and those who accept Islam)
Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed. (Quran 3:55)
this is where we will all die(end time) including Jesus(refering to the "i will raise you up to me" ) and resurrect before God judgment. . .judging all of his creation.
Good night
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by seyibrown(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: hehehe. . .christians are not God chosen people cuz Jesus nor God never call christian my chosen people no mention of christianity by Jesus it was paul who found christianity. . .the jews are laughing at what they created christianity. . .i should have go for Judaism instead of christianity since Jews are called God chosen people but NEVER. . .they rejected christ Jesus and insult Mary angry they can never be God chosen people again and since Jesus as cursed them with many names and bible said
"Therefore say I unto you(jews),The kingdom of God shall be taken from you(jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)
what NATION is that scripture talking of??
grin grin

The 'Nation' (a people) that love God. These people are not divided along geographical boundaries, ethnicity, skin colour or language lines. This nation is the one that worships God 'in spirit and in truth', not by rituals! A nation of people that love their neighbours, and not kill them.

You seem to know a lot about Jesus, respect and agree he is the messiah etc! Why then do you ignore the light and chose to walk in darkness? Na so you like NEPA? grin grin Be sincere with yourself and ask the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to visit you, if you can not ask the God of Jesus - whom you have very much confessed with your mouth on this thread to have been sent by God - to visit you. Come out of darkness into the light of God. In Jesus name, Amen!
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2012
tintingz:
"Therefore say I unto you(jews),The kingdom of God shall be taken from you(jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Matthew 21:43)[/color]

mecca in southy arabia.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
tintingz: hehehe. . .christians are not God chosen people cuz Jesus nor God never call christian my chosen people no mention of christianity by Jesus it was paul who found christianity. . .the jews are laughing at what they created christianity. . .i should have go for Judaism instead of christianity since Jews are called God chosen people but NEVER. . .they rejected christ Jesus and insult Mary angry they can never be God chosen people again and since Jesus as cursed them with many names and bible said

Boko Haram + Al Qaïda = The nation to your understanding grin grin grin grin

Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
tintingz:
"i will take you back" simply means he will return to earth. . .and stop saying DIES cuz the Quran said DIE(future). . .maybe i should breakdown the verse for you
he will return to earth by God command
he will die and be raised to heaven
those who follow Jesus while on his second return on earth will be blessed(refering to the muslims and those who accept Islam)
this is where we will all die(end time) including Jesus(refering to the "i will raise you up to me" ) and resurrect before God judgment. . .judging all of his creation.
Good night

You dey try to put urself in a very tight conner bro...
So how long will the muslims and Jesus stay on earth before they will all die? and will it be a mass death?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
seyibrown:
The 'Nation' (a people) that love God. These people are not divided along geographical boundaries, ethnicity, skin colour or language lines. This nation is the one that worships God 'in spirit and in truth', not by rituals! A nation of people that love their neighbours, and not kill them.
and you think christianity falls to that?? Hell NO! Christ Jesus never brought a religion nor new Law
You seem to know a lot about Jesus, respect and agree he is the messiah etc! Why then do you ignore the light and chose to walk in darkness? Na so you like NEPA? grin grin Be sincere with yourself and ask the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to visit you, if you can not ask the God of Jesus - whom you have very much confessed with your mouth on this thread to have been sent by God - to visit you. Come out of darkness into the light of God. In Jesus name, Amen!
the God i worship is not only the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc.(peace be upon them) He is the Lord of the universe, all creation who created the heavens and earth, his message is not for the Isrealite but to the world. . .i believe in Jesus the prophet of God why then should i become a christian? Ko jor o madam NEPA grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
truthislight:
mecca in southy arabia.
don't know your "southy" arabia o. . .you for say malaysia grin tongue
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
plappville: Boko Haram + Al Qaïda = The nation to your understanding
No. . .the nation your pastor understand using it to brainwash you tongue
You dey try to put urself in a very tight conner bro...
So how long will the muslims and Jesus stay on earth before they will all die? and will it be a mass death?
lol. . .you never read the Quran. . .the return of Jesus will be a "SIGN OF THE HOUR"(end time) he will fight the dajjal(anti-christ beast with one eye) there will be natural disaster earthquaks, floods, astro rocks with fire falling from the sky, war and killings etc. And you know nobody can escape this. . .after death the trumpet will be blown every soul from Adam will resurrect including Jesus you call god will face Judgement pointing at those who follow his message same to other prophets of God, even jinns and angels will be judged according to their work.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
tintingz: . . .after death the trumpet will be blown every soul from Adam will resurrect including Jesus you call god will face Judgement pointing at those who follow his message same to other prophets of God, even jinns and angels will be judged according to their work.

HE is RISEN, Jesus Christ is RISEN.

He will not be judged but he will be the JUDGE.

He will judge all mankind including MUHAMMAD.

You can argue for eternity but this fact remains and cannot be changed.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
frosbel:
HE is RISEN, Jesus Christ is RISEN.
He will not be judged but he will be the JUDGE.
He will judge all mankind including MUHAMMAD.
You can argue for eternity but this fact remains and cannot be changed.
according to the bible Jesus will only judge the TWELVE TRIBES OF ISREAL. . .he can never be the judge cuz he said "i myself can't do nothing of my own, can't God do anything he wills" am not expecting someone like that to judge the whole creation.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
tintingz: according to the bible Jesus will only judge the TWELVE TRIBES OF ISREAL. . .he can never be the judge cuz he said "i myself can't do nothing of my own, can't God do anything he wills" am not expecting someone like that to judge the whole creation.

Okay let me help you.

John 5:
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
frosbel:
Okay let me help you.
John 5:
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
let me defend that verse with Jesus own mouth
* I thought Jesus is God why then God(Yahweh) is given God the authority to judge and abadon the holyghost another God confused trinity. . .Jesus judgment is limited according to the bible he will only judge the twelve tribes of isreal
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28)"
* He will not judge of his own he can't do nothing. . .
"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just,for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me(John 5:30)
* Lastly he said "I judge no man. (John 8:15)"
who is talking in this scriptures i presented?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: No surprise here , another catholic offshoot denying that JESUS Christ is the Messiah.

the last time i check d catholic church was still peaching christ Jesus d messiah wu came in d flesh.
Where do u get ur information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / The Scientist And His Dogs: A Modern Parable / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.