Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? (3662 Views)

What If Jesus Was Gay / Tithe Exposed! Reasons Why The Apostles & Jesus Didn’t Teach Tithing! Finally!!! / Jesus Didn’t Die For Those Who Make Less Than A Dollar A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2012
truthislight:
*sigh*
ok. . .no answer?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: yepp VERY CLEAR buh not a TRICK. . .this is the word(prophecy) from Jesus own mouth "the sign of Jonah" grin grin
But you know the bible did say that Jesus died. If He didnt Then What did the Apostle Paul meant when He said Christ is the first born from the dead?
Apart from the sign of Jonah He also told the pharisees to distroy the Temple that He will build it for Three (3) days. I believe He was refering to His body as the Temple.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:
But you know the bible did say that Jesus died. If He didnt Then What did the Apostle Paul meant when He said Christ is the first born from the dead?
Apart from the sign of Jonah He also told the pharisees to distroy the Temple that He will build it for Three (3) days. I believe He was refering to His body as the Temple.
naah. . .paul(saul) is not Jesus words and i don't beleive in him he's a FRAUD and SELF-APPOINTED APOSTLE to the the fact that he opposed Jesus disciples for preaching "wrong gospel". . .and why would paul said "Jesus became a CURSE for us"? Those that make any sense?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:

tintingz is not asking questions to get knowledge, he is asking questions to start a 20 page argument grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel:

tintingz is not asking questions to get knowledge, he is asking questions to start a 20 page argument grin

I just come to see that now.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: naah. . .paul(saul) is not Jesus words and i don't beleive in him he's a FRAUD and SELF-APPOINTED APOSTLE to the the fact that he opposed Jesus disciples for preaching "wrong gospel". . .and why would paul said "Jesus became a CURSE for us"? Those that make any sense?

Eh yaaah, you for signal me initially say you be Muslim na angry
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel:
lol lol lol!. . .it seems you don't have anything to say again. . .just to answer what Jesus meant by Jonah in the huge fish belly alive you can't give accurate answers cheesy . . .using one scripture to defend Jesus death? And i know that if someone truly want to die for another he will not start shouting why have you forsaken(leave) me ontop the prophecy christians claim he will die
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:
hahahaha! You dey run for muslims bashing grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: lol lol lol!. . .it seems you don't have anything to say again. . .just to answer what Jesus meant by Jonah in the huge fish belly alive you can't give accurate answers cheesy . . .using one scripture to defend Jesus death? And i know that if someone truly want to die for another he will not start shouting why have you forsaken(leave) me ontop the prophecy christians claim he will die

Jonah might have died , it is not 100% clear !

He said: "In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From the depths of the grave I called for help, and you listened to my cry - Jonah 2:2

and he said, "I called out of my distress to the LORD, And He answered me. I cried for help from the depth of Sheol; You heard my voice - Jonah 2:2
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^Interesting! Jonah didn't die in the fish belly a deadman can't call on God. . .the same way Jesus pray for God to take the cup away from him and cried out on the cross "Eloi Eloi why have you leave me" do you think God didn't hear is prayers and crying. . .let me continue from psalm 91
14 "Because he loves me,"says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him,for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: ^^^Interesting! Jonah didn't die in the fish belly a deadman can't call on God. . .the same way Jesus pray for God to take the cup away from him and cried out on the cross "Eloi Eloi why have you leave me" do you think God didn't hear is prayers and crying. . .let me continue from psalm 91
14 "Because he loves me,"says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him,for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Your statement is most laughable.

Jesus Christ willingly went to the cross.

He did indeed ask God to take away the cup from him but terminated this plea with the following words, "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

God's will was for Jesus to taste death for all men as prophesied by Isaiah :

"He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth." - Isaiah 53:9

Also by David :

"For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave." - Psalm 16:10

Stop taking bible verses out of context or you will arrive at a dead-end and become more confused than you were at the start.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel:
Your statement is most laughable.
yeaah keep laughing at the jokes in your bible grin
Jesus Christ willingly went to the cross.
He did indeed ask God to take away the cup from him but terminated this plea with the following words, "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."
God's will was for Jesus to taste death for all men
Lol. . .you mean he willingly went to the cross by praying and crying to God for the cup should be taken away from him he dosn't want to taste the poison?? He willingly by ordering his disciples to sell their garments(he wants them nak.ed) and buy SWORDS? for what? protection?!
Someone wants to die for Nairalanders and yet he told them to buy guns for protection on what again? Maybe we should ask the bible Jesus why he was desperate by ordering his disciples to be nake.d sell their garment and buy weapons? Confused christians
as prophesied by Isaiah :
"He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth." - Isaiah 53:9
Also by David :

"For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave." - Psalm 16:10

Stop taking bible verses out of context or you will arrive at a dead-end and become more confused than you were at the start.
the Isaiah you quoted was not refers to Jesus but to the suffering and restoration Isreal and Jacob i read it from 40 and see it's talking of Jacob and Isreal
"But you, O Israel, myservant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, (Isaiah 41:8 ) it's Jacob again
For the sake of Jacob myservant, ofIsrael my chosen, I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honor, though you do not acknowledge me. (Isaiah 45:4)
don't leme start quoting isaiah from 40 cuz this is not Jesus in that verse grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^

You aint gotta a clue, go and read the bible in context , carefully examining scripture with scripture and come back for a discussion.

Anyone with a brain the size of a pea can pick out any verse from any book and lay a bogus claim to the end to end meaning of the book. This is the habit of lazy students.

A diligent student will study carefully before coming to a conclusion.

I don't have the time to debate with ignorance !!
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^ yayaya. . .i got no clue and you can't tell the truth about the sign of Jonah? Jesus was very clear in the bible for he prayed and cried out to God to save him. . .i have provide evidence that he did'nt die in that same bible you said he will be killed. . .i have study Jesus death in the bible and see everything is confusing about his death. . .Mary went to his grave to massage a 3days dead body? And you talking of jewish burial rite lol i laf in jew. . .maybe you should go through your bible and study it well and stop dancing around, you may run from my ignorance tongue buh you can't runaway from tha truth grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: ^^^ yayaya. . .i got no clue and you can't tell the truth about the sign of Jonah? Jesus was very clear in the bible for he prayed and cried out to God to save him. . .i have provide evidence that he did'nt die in that same bible you said he will be killed. . .i have study Jesus death in the bible and see everything is confusing about his death. . .Mary went to his grave to massage a 3days dead body? And you talking of jewish burial rite lol i laf in jew. . .maybe you should go through your bible and study it well and stop dancing around, you may run from my ignorance tongue buh you can't runaway from tha truth grin

If you were not confused, I will be surprised, lol. grin

Good luck in your search for the truth
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:

you are telling a moslem that does not belief in apostle paul about what paul said!

He his hear to find fault Thats all.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: naah. . .paul(saul) is not Jesus words and i don't beleive in him he's a FRAUD and SELF-APPOINTED APOSTLE to the the fact that he opposed Jesus disciples for preaching "wrong gospel". . .and why would paul said "Jesus became a CURSE for us"? Those that make any sense?

i told you?

When you saw me sighing you did not know why.

They belive if they destroy paul's writing they have destroyed christianity.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Frosbel Lol or better than Jesus who promised to reject christians in heaven
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: ^^ your confused salvation you depend on grin tongue

Better than following Mo , who does not know whether he is going to heaven or hell, tongue grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel:

she does not know how much moslem hate christianity.

They belief christians are followers of paul and not followers of christ.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:

I just come to see that now.

he is a fraud that is ready to lie for the sake of islam.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:

good you know now that he is a wicked person.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: lol lol lol!. . .it seems you don't have anything to say again. . .just to answer what Jesus meant by Jonah in the huge fish belly alive you can't give accurate answers cheesy . . .using one scripture to defend Jesus death? And i know that if someone truly want to die for another he will not start shouting why have you forsaken(leave) me ontop the prophecy christians claim he will die

fraud.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: hahahaha! You dey run for muslims bashing grin
becausesome of them are deceitful and wicked.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel: ^^

You aint gotta a clue, go and read the bible in context , carefully examining scripture with scripture and come back for a discussion.

Anyone with a brain the size of a pea can pick out any verse from any book and lay a bogus claim to the end to end meaning of the book. This is the habit of lazy students.

A diligent student will study carefully before coming to a conclusion.

I don't have the time to debate with ignorance !!

why are you Westing your Time a fraud?
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: ^^^ yayaya. . .i got no clue and you can't tell the truth about the sign of Jonah? Jesus was very clear in the bible for he prayed and cried out to God to save him. . .i have provide evidence that he did'nt die in that same bible you said he will be killed. . .i have study Jesus death in the bible and see everything is confusing about his death. . .Mary went to his grave to massage a 3days dead body? And you talking of jewish burial rite lol i laf in jew. . .maybe you should go through your bible and study it well and stop dancing around, you may run from my ignorance tongue buh you can't runaway from tha truth grin

and the truth is islam

*sigh*
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by truthislight: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
frosbel:

If you were not confused, I will be surprised, lol. grin

Good luck in your search for the truth

leave the hypocrit alone.
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
truthislight:
why are you Westing your Time a fraud?
~sigh~
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
truthislight:
and the truth is islam
*sigh*
seek for the truth. . .Jesus promised to reject christians in heaven
~sigh~
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
truthislight: becausesome of them are deceitful and wicked.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by plappville(f): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
tintingz: @Frosbel Lol or better than Jesus who promised to reject christians in heaven

So you truelly are one of them? cry cry cry cry for you brow...
Re: What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? by tintingz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
plappville:
So you truelly are one of them? cry cry cry cry for you brow...
naaah! I didn't call Jesus god it's those who calld him Lord Lord that he will reject grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala And His War Against Apostle Paul - Christians ONLY / Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different? / Rules Of Holy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.